Spike vs. Vash vs. Gene Starwind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theobvious
Spike from Cowboy Bebop vs. Vash from Trigun vs. Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. Who would win?

Dizzle
Vash is way... way... way too fast. Spike has problems dodging bullets. Vash does it without thinking. Dunno a whole lot about Gene Starwind though. I'll give vash benefit of the doubt. He's damn tough.

On a side note, Vicious is much cooler than Legato.

Mako Victim
Hard to pick between Gene or Spike.... AAwwwww!!!! I just don't know!! They'd all kill each other Okay!!!!Lol

Dizzle
What makes Gene special? Haven't really experienced Outlaw Star. If he's comparable to Spike, Vash kills both of em pretty easy, coolness aside.

theobvious
Gene has special bullets to put in his guns. I'll leave it at that.

Dizzle
Oh. Most definitely Vash then. Cuz any kind of bullets aren't really a problem for him...

))TrAuMa((
Spike would whip out his side kick and knock them out and then he would take their stuff and run!

Dizzle
In all seriousness, is a side kick faster than machine gun fire? Vash dodges machine gun fire. Angel Arm vaporizs both of them.

theobvious
Do some research on Outlaw Star and you'll see why I put him here.

bushidorodent
vash b cuz he has the angel arm and can blast any thing "and one " to a pile of ashes and decaying flesh whoops got carried away vah hands down besides he has that kool kat to help him

Wanderer259
Vash's Angel Arm takes forever to charge up and fire.

Gene's caster shells aren't 'bullets' - they're casings for 'magic spells' that I'm sure can hurt Vash just fine. If Vash tries to charge his Angel Arm, Gene can simply take his shot.

Otherwise, if Vash simply sticks to his standard gunplay, he wins. Unless Gene stays out of the fight and gets the drop on him with a caster shot.

bushidorodent
good point but vash will stull rule them all

Hit_and_Miss
vash easy. Spike would go first... then Gene might fire some shots before getting his gun shot from his hand.

Dizzle
Vash is freaking untouchable... But yeah, Angel Arm would be pretty useless here. Though it's never really his first mode of attack, so it's actually more likely that he guns the both of em into submission... Whichever, Vash is teh badass.

badacyborg
Spike would win, no doubt. Vash is a kind hearted guy who rarely kills a living thing. Spike won't even hesitate and kill off vash while his gurd is down. Then Gene...Gene fires a caster shot, Spike catches it in his massive hair and then fires a bullet between his eyes! Yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.