reluctant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jana

DreamingWarrior
Cool. Very much conveys helplessness...

Coldfire
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Cool. Very much conveys helplessness...
Sure does yes Good job jana smile

Jana
Well, thanks. happy

Oiram62205
Jana I just have one thing to say...

tear.

Jana
Originally posted by Oiram62205
Jana I just have one thing to say...

tear. Was that a criticism, a compliment or a mistake being corrected by you? bag

While I'm on it.. anyone notices any mistakes I might have made, because, well....English is not my mothertongue. embarrasment

snoopy---woodstock

Coldfire
Lol well I'm not picky on mistakes, but I think you did really good on the spelling... unless I just wasn't looking lol stick out tongue

Jana
Ah, goodgood. Could've also been, that I use words incorrectly or grammar or something, but I guess someone would've noticed by now. Thanks wink

DreamingWarrior
You are doin fine, show me more.... heh heh.... (hahahah j/k) more poetry anyway! hahah

Jana
Well, this is my only new one. All of my other poetry is so..old. And I'm sure you know what it'S like to go through old stuff. You feel all like 'What the f*ck did I write?'. erm

Anyway, this doesn't really belong here. It'S a picture I took.

Coldfire
That's a neat picture yes

DreamingWarrior
interesting....

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Jana
Was that a criticism, a compliment or a mistake being corrected by you? bag

While I'm on it.. anyone notices any mistakes I might have made, because, well....English is not my mothertongue. embarrasment

snoopy---woodstock
it was a compliment silly. I was trying to convey that your work touched me.

Jana
Thx years later....

what now forget, will be

will be ..forever.. fear not for I have seen beauty of heaven, where every colour is in its place. It'S within every creature, unfold by all that love, one has to give or receive

And just like that
every colour took its place
in my life,
in my mind,
bringing peace to my thoughts,
upon which war has been made,
by the swirl of reality,
letting the colours fade, emphasize, confuse
displacing the order,
where things should be in their place
disturbing the frail peace,
that was brought to enlighten my mind,
addicting my heart

DreamingWarrior
different. smile

Jana
Yea,..quite.

But hey,.. I don't decide what I write. I just listened to the things in my head.... embarrasment

And that moment everything felt like perfection, my mind at peace, expressed by apparently the symbolism of colours....so those words sprung to life from my mind. But I have no idea how or why. Felt good, I can tell you that. happy

DreamingWarrior
Yea,..quite.

But hey,.. I don't decide what I write. I just listened to the things in my head.... embarrasment

And that moment everything felt like perfection, my mind at peace, expressed by apparently the symbolism of colours....so those words sprung to life from my mind. But I have no idea how or why. Felt good, I can tell you that. happy big grin very cool!

Jana

The Black Ghost
Nice work, you have a lot of talent! wink

Jana
thank you very much ninja .. big grin

Jana
I'm not really here anymore and this doesn't really really belong in the poetry corner, but who cares.. just stuff from me. happy

This is me in natura. A friend took this picture and I kind of like it, although I don't look very good on it, the picture does.

Bardock42
JANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss you so much

You are beautiful as ever I see....what are you up to?

Jana
MAAAAARIIIIUUUUS! eek!

Awww, you are so sweet! I miss you too, of course! hug We haven't seen each other in ages. cry

I'm in 13th grade now and it suuucks, but kinda fun still. More work though, because now I have to do something, anything for school. *sigh*
And what are you doing? big grin

Bardock42
MAAAAARIIIIUUUUS! eek!

Awww, you are so sweet! I miss you too, of course! hug We haven't seen each other in ages. cry

I'm in 13th grade now and it suuucks, but kinda fun still. More work though, because now I have to do something, anything for school. *sigh*
And what are you doing? big grin

I am still having some fun vacation doing nothing.

I got an apartement though....hehe, I will move in with two of my friends in Semoptember..and then study..and stuff...you should be online more...yes.

Jana
Yea, that's great.. I'm doing homework, actually doing homework, never thought, that could happen to me....

Ohhh, that sounds so cool. I'D like to move out either, maybe it'S more work to do, but .. weeeee, away from the parents.^^

I should be, but I hardly can.. and when I am, only for a short time.
I'm doing a lot of things at the moment, you know. sad

NunYahBidness
JAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

God, I miss you girl! How has things been? And why have you not returned my frantic and pleading calls? I even sent you some flowers. What happened between us?

Bardock42
Yea, that's great.. I'm doing homework, actually doing homework, never thought, that could happen to me....

Ohhh, that sounds so cool. I'D like to move out either, maybe it'S more work to do, but .. weeeee, away from the parents.^^

I should be, but I hardly can.. and when I am, only for a short time.
I'm doing a lot of things at the moment, you know. sad

Yeah, what do you do that for? Hmm, wasn Notenschnitt willst du?

Nah, I'm sure it's easier...certainly...

But, why? I miss you a lot cry

Jana

Bardock42

Jana
I'm sorry .. I had to leave.. friends picked me up and were in quite a hurry.. i'm so sorry..

Ich hab Dich lieb, Marius. hug

Bardock42
I'm sorry .. I had to leave.. friends picked me up and were in quite a hurry.. i'm so sorry..

Ich hab Dich lieb, Marius. hug

Das solltest du auch...sogar sehr...:ja:

Was sagetn der text unter dem RATM?

Jana
Das ist nur der songtext von "Killing In The Name Of" wink

Tu ich doch. big grin

Fëanor

Bardock42
Wieso "nur" ...?

Gut, denn das solltest du ja.

Fëanor

Bardock42

Fëanor
Oh. Je devine qui est bon alors.

Jana
heeeeey.. *hops in* *greats and hugs Marius, who will come here sometime, I hope*

this will kind of develope in my picture thread or so it seems.... dontgetit

anyway, .. I liked my face on this picture. big grin

Jana
mwahah, I like my looks on this picture. big grin pwetty somehow embarrasment

Bardock42
I'd hit it....

Jana
heeeee

Jana
und heyhey big grin

ich hoffe Dir geht es gut

Bardock42
und heyhey big grin

ich hoffe Dir geht es gut

Sehr gut sogar...und dir?

Jana

Jana
alone again .... wellwell

Bardock42

Jana

Jana
And yea PS.: Your old SIGNATURE! eek! ..
I love it .. and miss some of the old times.. sad

Bardock42
Hmm, so..ich wohnjetzt in heidelberg...w00t....ich vermisse dich sad

Jana

Fatima
Thats cool , keep writing Jana .

Jana
*shrug*

snoopy---woodstock

Bardock42
Fast 3 Monate.

Jana

Jana
So long? faint

Bardock42

Jana
Oh my .. my thread was kindly bumped. faint

And I had nothing to do with it. ninja

hug

Bardock42
Oh my .. my thread was kindly bumped. faint

And I had nothing to do with it. ninja

hug Nothing at all shock

Now you should poeteded

hug

Jana

Jana
Come to think of it .. I'd rather like this as a social thread with you. Now that the batcave is overpopulated. But I guess, you rarely come to this corner of the forum.

Then I don't have to post stupid "poetry". happy

Jana
I'm celebrating my new social thread

aaaaaaaall byy myyyseeeelf.

Yayies for me. happy

vivando-loca
yay.

ya lost me when you started....talking in a foreign language.

anyway....cool poetry! i loved the last one.

Jana
Dead like me is like .. such a great show.

Why was it cancelled again?

vivando-loca
i have no idea. but it was an awesome show! gr.

Jana
Yupp yupp.

vivando-loca
smile

Jana
*bumps brand new social thread*

Marius, Annile .. post! snoopy---woodstock

Bardock42
Come to think of it .. I'd rather like this as a social thread with you. Now that the batcave is overpopulated. But I guess, you rarely come to this corner of the forum.

Then I don't have to post stupid "poetry". happy

Naja, ich mache ja sonst eher die 50 Tage besuche, aber da du es bist hug

Jana

Jana

Jana
My Nightwatchman CD arrived todayayies! dancing

Bardock42
JANA!!!!!!!

Nightwatchman is excellent.

Jana

Bardock42
I know! eek!

Now! cry

Okay, ich schaue gerade Pirates of the Carribbean, ziemlich witzig. Ich mag es. Was machst du? Ich sollte Mathe lernen. Ich bin schlecht im interessant sein.

Bardock42
NEIN!!!

Jana
Gemein .. crytissue

Bardock42
So bin ich halt happy

Jana

Jana
Und Du wolltest heute ganz viel Mathe lernen, aber ich seh Dich online! mad

Jana
Tea! eek! And chocolates! dancing

It's so cool to be me right now.

Jana
And the Nightwatchman. love

Apparently some people don't like listening to it anymore. ermm

Bardock42
And the Nightwatchman. love

Apparently some people don't like listening to it anymore. ermm ****ing morons...how can you not want to listen to Tom Morello.

Jana
I don't know. cry

Jana
This social thread is boring, if you are the only person who posts in it and you only say one nothing. You are not interesting enough. schmoll

Make yourself interesting .. now. happy Because I miss you.

Bardock42
This social thread is boring, if you are the only person who posts in it and you only say one nothing. You are not interesting enough. schmoll

Make yourself interesting .. now. happy Because I miss you.

You are fairly odd.

I am the most interesting person you will ever meet, so deal with it.

Jana
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are fairly odd.

I am the most interesting person you will ever meet, so deal with it.
Okay.

Jana
no expression

Jana
This thread will never work so it seems. I have to invite some people..

Until then, I'll just post smilies according to my mood or something .. or I'll just talk to myself.

Jana
On 21st is Anniles Abschiedsparty .. nananaah. dancing

The time before the time I see her for the last time for a whole year. And she is so great to talk to. shock

crytissue

Candy
I still can't imagine not to talk toyou for a year cry But thaaanks a lot for your looong email, Ilove your mails and and your letters and everything,so I hope to receive a lot during the next year hug

I'm gonna reply later,because I'm -guess what-in a hurry xD But as you know I'll have my going away party on saturday and I still gotta tidy up my room...it's the worst mess ever, because I tried to tidy up,but it somehow didnt work... confused

And I still need to finish my first Harry Potter in Italian...reading Italian took me longer than I expected and I have to finish the other ones (in English+ German) until Saturday as well...Okay I see that won't work out xD

Ti voglio bene wink
hug
dein Annile

Bardock42
Annile geht? crytissue

Jana

Bardock42
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South Park is soo witzig

Jana
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South Park is soo witzig
Yes. And it is great and sad. yes

Hm, family guy ist besser und Scrubs auch und soweiter auch. Aber trotzdem gut.

Jana
Ich liebe kleine Kinder und kleine Kinder lieben mich. happy

Weeeee, die sind ja so cool, die Kleinen. dancing

Bardock42
Yes. And it is great and sad. yes

Hm, family guy ist besser und Scrubs auch und soweiter auch. Aber trotzdem gut.

Geschmacksache....

Jana
Geschmacksache....
Nee..

Jana

Bardock42

Jana
Mein Harry Potter ist grad angekommen! w00t

Jana

Jana
Mein Harry Potter ist grad angekommen! w00t
So, damit es auch Beachtung findet und nicht auf der vorherigen Seite verschwindet.

Jana
I'll never find a proper place to live. sad

Jana
Annnnnnnniiiii!

Wie weit bist Du? smartass

Jana

Jana

Jana
The Deathly Hallows were pretty good considering The Half-Blood Prince. hmm

Candy

Bardock42

Candy

Jana

Jana

Candy

Jana

Candy

Candy
i'm going to bed now i think...althpough i'm not finished at all, but i gotta get up at...8 or 9 sad

Candy
ach ja& nimmdein juniorticket mit. ich will nachher unbedingt nochmalein spaghettieis joghurt in EU essen& muss noch ein paar Beresorgungen mnachen., meinemuttermeint zwar ihrwollt bei dem wetter bestimmt kein eis essen und ichsolls lassen, aber sie versucht mir ja eh allesmies zu machen.... naja keine 24 stundenmehr =)

Jana

Candy
Es gibt aber Kuchen und Nussecken und TORTELLINI!!! xD ich freumich. hab dich lieb

Jana
Originally posted by Candy
Es gibt aber Kuchen und Nussecken und TORTELLINI!!! xD ich freumich. hab dich lieb
Buff! Ich hab's gemerkt. Und dann auch noch das Eis..

So satt war ich lang nicht mehr, aber alles war so yummy. dancing

Ohwei, Du fliegst grad. eek!

Jana
Ich hoffe Dir haben meine Seiten in Deinem Abschiedsbuch gefallen. gray

Jana
Ohgott, hoffentlich ist alles gut gegangen. Immer wenn ich an Annile denke, werd ich ganz aufgeregt. embarrasment

Jana

Jana
pillow

Jana
Ich habe eine Wohnung. Seit gestern. smartass

Jana
Ich bin in eine Glasscherbe getreten. cry

Jana

Candy
Howdy ya'll!!! Obwohl ya"ll bei einer person nicht ganz passt!
Ich hab Internet... fuer 2 Tage yayyy xD Mir gehts soweit gut, ich bin im Moment bei Michelle, eine Freundin von Vikki aus verschiedenen Gruenden, die wir alle nicht verstehen... nun gut ist auch egal, auf jeden Fall hatt sie Internet stick out tongue Ich werde wahrscheinlich die Gastfamilie und die Schule wechseln, aber im Moment ist alles ein bisschen verwirrend wohin, aber wahrscheinlich gehe ich nach Texas, weil ich da eine Gastfamilie und eine Schule habe und hier hab ich im Moment keins von beidem. Also Gatsfamilie nicht auf Dauer, obwohl ich Vikki wahrlich sehr gerne hab, aber sie weiss dass ich da auf Dauer nicht gluecklich bin, weil ich den ganzen Tag alleine da im Haus hocke und nicht weg kann weil Vikki und Rachael beide arbeiten sind und weil ich auch ind er Schule nicht richtig gluecklich werde... die haben einfach super wenig Angebot, an Faechern und nachmittags (nachmittags kann mich ja eh keiner fahren) und naja... die Schule unterfordert einen da echt komplett...

aehm... hab das eben wo mal strukturierte geschrieben gehabt:

"Meine CHI Koordinatorin wollte mir dann helfen an die Schule im Nachbarcounty zu gehen - sie wollte mich dann selber aufnehmen. Ich hab also wie sie es gesagt hat alle meine Buecher zurueckgebracht und alle Bte gesagt in meiner alten Schule und jetzt soll ich doch hierbleiben.
Yay, danke das war mir eine grosse Hilfe. Ein Freund von meinem Vater hat aber etwas organisiert, ich weiss noch nicht genau ob es klappt, aber eigentlich brauche ich nur das okay von CHI und sie koennen schlecht was sagen... ich ahb die Schule und die Gastfamilie selber gefunden... ich wuerd dir aber raten das selber in die Hand zu nehmen. Ich weiss nicht wie deine Orga ist, aber ich hab bisher grosse Stuecke vor allem auf Taste gehalten - die mich jetzt ziemlich alleine gelassen haben- und auch auf CHI, von denen ich mir aber mittlerweile gaenzlich verasrcht vorkomme (das ist nicht das einzige womit die mir negativ aufgefallen sind...)"

na gut, chi muss mich halt nur irgendwie wechseln lassen... ist nicht so einfach weil ich auch den staat wechseln muss und mein visum fuer kentucky gilt, aber ich weiss das es moeglich ist, weil ich von einem jungen der mit EF in KY war gehoert habe, der witzigerweise voriges Jahr auch von KY nach Dallas gewechselt ist ^^

Ich werd meine hillbillys hier aber irgendwie schon vermissen *schniefz* es ist komisch wie lieb man sowas nach 3 wochen schonb gewinnen kann. aber es ist einfach nichts fuer 1 jahr. wenn die schule wenigsten groesser und anspruchsvoller waere meine gastfam telefon oder internet haette O.o naja mir gings aber auch nicht richtig schlecht hier, nicht dass du denkst!!!

Jana ich schreib dir auch noch einen brief!!!

Liest Pascal das hier auch mit? ansonsten kannst du ihn ja vielleicht wissen lassen, dass ich hier gepostet habe und ihn ganmz lieb gruessen.

du bist in eine glasscherbe getreten!? AU... wie ist es dir sonst so ergangen. Ziehst du in die Wohnung mit der Dusche *lol* Danke fuer deine Karte, die war so voll xD Und danke fuer diene eintraege im buch ich musste die ganze zeit als ich das Buch gelesen habe so heulen und lachen gleichzeitig xD Und ich war sooo muede, habe im fliege 2x 1 stunde geshclafen war zu aufgeregt und jedes mal wenn ich die augen zugemacht habe hab ich heimweh bekommen... O.o aber wolken von oben betrac hten ist toll.
als in chicago bei strabucks war war mein heimweh aber ganz weg xD das ein cooles gefuehl. ausserdem haben die hier sachen, die wir in deutschland nicht haben!!!

okay ich werd nicht mehr so viel dummlaber machen... ich bin muede und ich geh morgen freiwillig mit zur kirche... moechte aber mal eine ami kirche sehen und eine baptist church sehen... und ich bin muede selbst hier ist es schon spaet... naja du stehst ja bald schon wieder auf...

ach and i finished harry potter. actually two weeks ago, I loved it except for the very last chapter... no i didnt like that at all it was wayyyyyy to chliche!!!! she shouldve left that out. and i wish harry had died -.- i didnt reall want him to syurvive. or ron couldve died. but lupin and tonks cry

did i mention that i looove the hillbilly accent? although i still have problems to understand from time to time (haha and i'm going to texas... uhoh) but i'm glad i"ll be staying in the southern states.... judith wanted to find me something in michigan, where she stayed, but no offense... i love the south and a really wanted to stay here. and i'm not ready for a hard&cold winter anyway. lol

okay i'm really gonna go now. everybodys already in bed except for me.
byebye... lov&miss ya
hug

Jana

Jana

Jana

Jana

Candy
Hm und ich dachte schon, dass du mich vergessen hast sad
Naja, hier hat sich jetzt viel getan. Ich schreibe die mal 'ne Mail, wenn ich mehr Zeit habe und schreib dan alles gaaanz genau, okay? Und ich wollte dir auch noch einen Brief schreiben, mach ich im Flieger oder so big grin Aber Rachael war - wie ich jetzt hintenrum erfahren habe- diejenige die mich unbeidngt so schnell raushaben wollte. Deshalb bin ich auch nicht mehr zurueckgegangen sondern die ganze Woche hiergeblieben - und echt froh drueber - ich fuehler mich hier viel mehr zu Hause und die ganze Familie ist einfach sooo lieb - ich haette mir ehrlich vorstellen koennen ein Jahr hier zu bleiben, aber da waer immer noch die Schule & ich weiss auch nicht ob ich ueberhaupt ein Jahr haette bleiben koennen...

An der neuen Schule darf ich auch kein Senior werden :-/ Ist schade, weil das schon irgendwie wayyyy cooler ist. Naja ich werds wohl ueberleben... ich haette nur sooooo gerne bei diese Graduation ceremony mitgemacht. Aber mein neuer Gastbruder (jordan) ist Senior und er hat vielleicht eine. Er geht aber auf eine andere Schule.
Sonst habe ich noch 2 Gasteltern (tom&jane), die beide Wissenschaftler sind und eine Gastschwester (adrien) die in Oregon studiert - ich krieg dann ihr Zimmer, was wohl nicht besonders gross ist, aber das ist egal. Bei Vikki&Rachael hatte ich -fand ich- ein groooosses Zimmer. Hatte ja nur wneig Sachen und da standen halt nur Bett und ein shcmales Regal und eine Kommode drin (Kleiderschrank war begehbar so wie in Amerika eigentlich immer) deshalb kam es mir eigentlich schon viiiiieeel zu gross vor.
Ausserdem haben sie 2 Hunde - ich werd die Katzen hier vermissen, meine Uebrgangsgastfamilie hat 6 Katzen und das ist sooo cool xD Dafuer haben sie 6 Schlangen *lol* Da bin ich ja mal gespannt drauf. Ansonsten scheinen sie recht aktiv zu sein (auch sportlich... haha pass ich ja mal voll zu...) aber ich probier halt alles aus, die muessen mir eben verzeihen, wenn ich dann was laenger brauch bis ich es hinkriege...

I cried when Dobby died! And I really tried nopt to cry, cause I was sitting in the car on the way from Louisville and I didnt want to all the people i just met see me crying about a book *lol* (Rachael doesnt read at all, she wpuldnt have understood). Lupin and Tonks sad I missed talking to you about HP so much. But luckily I found some people to talk to in school during the past week. (they were kinda crazy, laughing all the time and love HP - just like us *lol* ) Anyway the past week was my best one, I got to know SO many new people... i'm going to miss them sad
Ja Fred... bei Lupink und Tonks hab ich damit gerechnet, weil die ja jetzt das Kind hatten und so, das waere halt dramatisch, aber kann doch nicht Free und Geroge ohne Fred geben!!!

Dein brief ist angekommen, danke ich hab mich voll gefreut =)

Ich schick dir gleich mal noch eine Email mit der neuen adresse und so. und dann muss ich duschen und dann packen und dann noch ein bisschen zeit mit der familie hier verbringen!!!

hug
miss you =(
Sorry ich meld mich spaeter ausfuerhlicher. vielleicht haben wir ja bald nochmal MSN.

Jana
I'm soooo busy. cry

And so sorry, I didn't reply immediately. Ich versuch Dir heut Abend zu schreiben, aber ich bin gleich weg .. Alex holt mich ab. confused

Miiiiiss you! <3

hug

Candy
hm ist wohl nix draus geworden cry

Jana

Jana

Jana

Jana

Jana
*sad* Annile antwortet nicht. sad

Candy

Candy