Superman Vs Batman and Wolverine after they kill L.Lane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
Batman could use w/e he has, Kryptonite ring and, everything. He gets 10 minutes of preptime, Superman could use 10 minutes too but you choose if he needs it. Wolverine is with the Bat.

I also found this kool pic on another thread.

Logan 87
Batman holds the kriptonite, and then Wolverine stabs him. Wolverine could heal from anything superman dishes out. Batman and Wolverine kick the shit out of him.

Fanboy
Wolverine can not heal if Superman melts all his insides and skin off and if Superman wanted to he would squish Batman into a cement wall. Batman actually admitted it even after they killed Lois freakin run for the hills Superman would Squash Batman with no problem while he burns off Wolverines skin and insides off.

Logan 87
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wolverine can not heal if Superman melts all his insides and skin off and if Superman wanted to he would squish Batman into a cement wall. Batman actually admitted it even after they killed Lois freakin run for the hills Superman would Squash Batman with no problem while he burns off Wolverines skin and insides off.

When did Batman admit it ? Why were they fighting anyway

And He cant melt his adimantuim Skeleton, because wolverine is not going to just stand there. He will heal and dodge. he does that and batman smashes him from behind with kriptonite.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Logan 87

And He cant melt his adimantuim Skeleton, because wolverine is not going to just stand there. He will heal and dodge. he does that and batman smashes him from behind with kriptonite.

Pointless thread Supes grabs them both and flys them at superspped into space. all over in about a nanosecond.

Logan 87
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Pointless thread Supes grabs them both and flys them at superspped into space. all over in about a nanosecond.

The guy said bats had Kriptonite so he looses. Wolverine stabs the weakend supes in the brain.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine CANNOT heal from everything superman dishes out.

Did you miss the thread about wolverine x15 vs superman.

Superman would kill 10000 wolverines.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Wolverine CANNOT heal from everything superman dishes out.

Did you miss the thread about wolverine x15 vs superman.

Superman would kill 10000 wolverines.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Yo man batman has KRIPTONITE

Fanboy
Here is the profile proving Wolverine can die from Supermans heat vision.http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm

Logan 87
Here is the profile proving Wolverine can die from Supermans heat vision.http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm

If Wolverine just stands there and take it, not if he shoots it and he moves. BATMAN HAS KRIPTONITE REMEMBER

CorderaMitchell
Yo man batman has KRIPTONITE

I know but he'd just heat vision them....

CorderaMitchell
If Wolverine just stands there and take it, not if he shoots it and he moves. BATMAN HAS KRIPTONITE REMEMBER

Heat vision is SOOOO underrated.

Logan 87
I know but he'd just heat vision them....

Like he did to Batman in the comic roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Like he did to Batman in the comic roll eyes (sarcastic)

comic comic comic, do you know how fast heat vision is?

Do you know that neither batman, nor wolverine can fly?

Even in his jet, his ring wouldn't be of much use, superman would oblierate wolverine first, then batman.

Logan 87
comic comic comic, do you know how fast heat vision is?

Do you know that neither batman, nor wolverine can fly?

Even in his jet, his ring wouldn't be of much use, superman would oblierate wolverine first, then batman.

Batman beat him by himself with kriptonite like 3 times, so how he beating them both roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Batman beat him by himself with kriptonite like 3 times, so how he beating them both roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol Bloodlust mode is on from the height of 30,000, 11,000 degrees vapourises them bothbig grin

Two many optionsbig grin

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Logan 87
Originally posted by whirlysplat
lol Bloodlust mode is on from the height of 30,000, 11,000 degrees vapourises them bothbig grin

Two many optionsbig grin

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

But.....Kriptonote!!!!!, I dont care if your mad, you still loosing to kriptonite and wolverine claws

Dr. Diamond
a heat vision glance for bats at a safe distance.speedblitz wolverine into space and leaves him there what exactly is the range of kryptonite. and a speedblitz to wolverine leaving logan floating in space with a (shoot me with a laser) sign on his back./ and i doubt kryptonite can affect supes 5 and a half miles away(30,000 feet) and if woverine made direct eye contact with superman wolverine is so screwed out of the scene he does not have adamantium eyeballs.

Logan 87
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
a heat vision glance for bats at a safe distance.speedblitz wolverine into space and leaves him there what exactly is the range of kryptonite. and a speedblitz to wolverine leaving logan floating in space with a (shoot me with a laser) sign on his back

That didnt help him in the comic when its just Batman Vs Superman and he had kriptonite roll eyes (sarcastic) like 3 times roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
The original poster said that Batman only had the kryptonite ring. I dont think thats enough to KO Supes.

Hell, in an issue of Superman Batman, Superman put on the kryptonite ring himself to knock someone out. I think it was Supergirl.(i think)

Batman has even stated that Superman is beginning to build up a immunity to it. Then again it depends on the writers, because sometimes even a small amount like that has Superman to his knees.

Im gonna have to agree with Whirly here and say Supes labotomizes them both via heat vision.

Logan 87
Originally posted by jrodslam
The original poster said that Batman only had the kryptonite ring. I dont think thats enough to KO Supes.

Hell, in an issue of Superman Batman, Superman put on the kryptonite ring himself to knock someone out. I think it was Supergirl.(i think)

Batman has even stated that Superman is beginning to build up a immunity to it. Then again it depends on the writers, because sometimes even a small amount like that has Superman to his knees.

Im gonna have to agree with Whirly here and say Supes labotomizes them both via heat vision.

He also said w/e he has? so he could use the rock kriptonite

CorderaMitchell
That didnt help him in the comic when its just Batman Vs Superman and he had kriptonite roll eyes (sarcastic) like 3 times roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is your only argument, he did it here.

How is he doing it?

Logan 87

How is he doing it?

he beat superman with kriptonite 3 times in the comics,and superman couldnt just use heat vission and other stuff.

Logan 87

How is he doing it?

Thats your neew catch fraze. This is his only argument.

Well if he beat him in the comics by that argument 3 times and prooves he cant do the heat vission and stuff witch makes Batman and Wolverine win, then its a good argument.

CorderaMitchell
Thats to make the match interesting, no mercy here.

If superman stays away, hows a ring helping?

Logan 87
Thats to make the match interesting, no mercy here.

If superman stays away, hows a ring helping?

the kritonite rock from his belt that does radiation.

The guy said w/e he has , and superman has that rock in his belt 24/7 plus the ring

Fanboy
Oh my god Logan dude just get over Batman alone can probably beat Superman and Wolverine stands no chance at all.

Logan 87
Oh my god Logan dude just get over Batman alone can probably beat Superman and Wolverine stands no chance at all.

The point is he beat him already without logan 3 tiomes so you could only imagine if logan was there.

CorderaMitchell
the kritonite rock from his belt that does radiation.

The guy said w/e he has , and superman has that rock in his belt 24/7 plus the ring

How is batman getting close?

CorderaMitchell
The point is he beat him already without logan 3 tiomes so you could only imagine if logan was there.

How are they getting close?

Logan 87
How are they getting close?

Like in the comic. Batman sneaks around, and if superman is in ranges he just falls to the floor because of radiation in the room.

Like in the comic Superman came rushing and he just fell.

Fanboy
Well think of this after Lois dies do you think Batman would be ready with a kryptonite ring? No Superman comes in knocking Batmans head off with out a problem Wolverine comes up and tries to cut him up. Oh well look at this Superman is to fast for that bull crap and moves out of the way and already studying Wolverines body with his X-rays he shoots out a huge heat vision out of his eyes destroying everything in its path along with Wolverine where his skeleton just falls to the ground. The End Superman wins.

Dr. Diamond
okay superman calls the saint of killers who happens to owe superman a couple of favors. wolverine and batman die.

jinzin
Originally posted by Superman 24
Batman could use w/e he has, Kryptonite ring and, everything. He gets 10 minutes of preptime, Superman could use 10 minutes too but you choose if he needs it. Wolverine is with the Bat.

I also found this kool pic on another thread.

you must really hate wolverine and batman ..... sad

CorderaMitchell
Like in the comic. Batman sneaks around, and if superman is in ranges he just falls to the floor because of radiation in the room.

Like in the comic Superman came rushing and he just fell.

Superman can fly did you know that?

Superman 24
Originally posted by jinzin
you must really hate wolverine and batman ..... sad

I love them but that rat tried to make a fool of Supes every time.
And Wolevriene looks like a rat too.

jinzin
laughing out loud

well he does make out superman to be a fool quite a bit...but yeah...without prep batman goes down so hard...logan too...

ZephroCarnelian
Supes sees them from five miles away.

Seeing the Knite ring, he blows it to pieces with a dose of heatvision...

Then - faster than Batman and Logan can notice anything, he flies up, and replaces the ring on Bats hand with one made of green glass.

He then appears ten yards away and says: "Oi! You think a psycho-obssessive paranoid nutjob and a magnetic midget with defective chromosomes are gonna take me down...?"

Wolverine: "Hey, Batboy! If you stay close to me with that green crap, I can kill him right...?"

Batman: "Yup."

Wolverine: Grins. "Right, bub. This should be fun." Snikt.

Superman: To himself. "Yes it will....." big grin

Superman 24
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

Then - faster than Batman and Logan can notice anything, he flies up, and replaces the ring on Bats hand with one made of green glass.

He then appears ten yards away and says: "Oi! You think a psycho-obssessive paranoid nutjob and a magnetic midget with defective chromosomes are gonna take me down...?"

Wolverine: "Hey, Batboy! If you stay close to me with that green crap, I can kill him right...?"

I love the ending laughing

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

That sounds right...

masterbruce
Batman: Wolverine, I know this boyscout very well, we have no chance of taking him in a straight fight. But I've got a plan, do as I say and we can take him down
Wolverine: GRrrrr....I'll take your word, but you better not get used to ordering me around, bub

sometime later...

Batman: Superman, there's some bad news I have to tell you, come quick
Superman: (gets there in 6 seconds of hyper-sonic flight) What is it?
Batman: It's Lois, I'm afraid she's dead...sorry Clark
Superman: WHAT??!! HOW?! Who....?
Batman: Let me show you...

Batman presses a remote button, suddenly the walls around the room rise, revealing a glass enclosure, and green ambient light floods the room

Superman: Whaa...t? What are yo...u doing?
Batman: Sorry Clark, I knew you were going to find out sooner or later what happened to Lois. I figured it was better that I break the news to you. As you may have already guessed, you are being bombarded by kryptonite radiation, the glass walls are designed to amplify the effects of Kryptonite. I knew you trusted me enough not to x-ray this place beforehand. Your predictability and your honor becomes your downfall.
Superman: But...*gasp*...why?
Batman: You are becoming a nuisance to me...I feel my methods of fighting crime has become under scrutiny ever since your arrival. In the end, we have the same goals of ridding crime...we just choose to approach it differently, I hope you understand Clark.
Superman: sssttop! this is not like youuu...
Batman: Stop patronizing me. I realized a while ago that I needed you gone. You've taken out the fear that I've instilled in the criminals. I can't let you undermine my mission. Logan, its your turn
Wolverine: About time....Man of steel, say hi to my claws of adamantium....snikt

a couple of minutes later...

Batman: Alfred...
Alfred: Yes, Master Bruce...?
Batman: There's a mess in corridor C-7, clean it up when you get the chance.

CorderaMitchell
Seeing how smart batman is, he'd probably convince wolverine he can do it alone...

masterbruce

CorderaMitchell
Of course, batman would be long gone, before wolverine realized the flaw in his ego.

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Batman wouldn't team up with Logan any more than absolutely neccessary.

But Superman without any PIS would still annihilate the pair of them with contemptuous ease.

CorderaMitchell
like there's a .0000000000001% chance of them winning.

ZephroCarnelian
Perhaps. big grin

CorderaMitchell
Pis and fanboys, are the other teams powers, if they were in this match...

Superman 24
I agree I altered it a little to make it right.

Batman: Wolverine, I know this boyscout very well, we have no chance of taking him in a straight fight. But I've got a plan, do as I say and we can take him down
Wolverine: GRrrrr....I'll take your word, but you better not get used to ordering me around, bub

sometime later...

Batman: Superman, there's some bad news I have to tell you, come quick
Superman: (Gets there in 6 seconds of hyper-sonic flight but couldn't stop in time and accidently rams Batman, killing him)

Superman: Omg Bruce, I couldn't stop honest. Omg no no BRUCEEEEE!!!

Wolverine: Holy shit, ( sneaks out the back door)

masterbruce
what's PIS?

DarkCrawler
Batman: "Hahah, that dumbass doesn't know we are waiting here..."

Wolverine: "Waitasecond, doesn't he have super-hearing?"

Batman: "Pfft, he told me that it's just urban myth yesterday."

Wolverine: "Oh, okay. Now he only needs to be close to the ring...hey, what's that thing? It looks like bus or something."

SMASH!

ZephroCarnelian
Plot Induced Stupidity.

Whenever Superman forgets that he has ludicrous strength, or that he can fly, or that he can move at nearly any speed, or that he has deadly laser beams etc.... that's PIS...

Superman 24
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Batman: "Hahah, that dumbass doesn't know we are waiting here..."

Wolverine: "Waitasecond, doesn't he have super-hearing?"

Batman: "Pfft, he told me that it's just urban myth yesterday."

Wolverine: "Oh, okay. Now he only needs to be close to the ring...hey, what's that thing? It looks like bus or something."

SMASH!

laughing also he has xray vission

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
what's PIS?

Plot induced stupidity: Its when something that shouldn't be happening, DOES to advance the plot...

Like batman taking a hit to the face from an angry superman and living.

CIS
character induced stupidity: like spiderman fighting a character up close, that he doesn't have too.

Its used when people bring bs evidence into an argument, like is done with batman and wolverine, OFTEN.

masterbruce
first, Superman doesn't use his super hearing to listen to everything or he would be overwhelmed

I explained away his xray vision because of his trust of Batman, he wouldn't suspect something

there's really no way bats and wolvie can take out superman unless there's deception and kryptonite

masterbruce
thanks for the explanations of PIS and CIS, they do suck...

large monkey balls

skizo
I Think Superman knows in advance that Batman and Wolverine killed Lois so your little scenario doesnt quite work masterbruce

leonidas
i've seen supes melt booster gold's flight ring in less than a second and just a glance. i've never understood why he couldn't just melt the k-ring as well. even if the vision doesn't work against k-nite itself (not sure if it does off hand) he could then melt a huge hole BENEATH the k-nite effectively eliminating it from battle. and supes once used heat vision to warm the moon (or was it earth, snoop?). call me crazy, but even given wolvie's greater than lightspeed dodging powers (wink) i'm thinking he's gonna have trouble getting out of the way of that . . .

Zod4Life
sick

attachment removed

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by leonidas
i've seen supes melt booster gold's flight ring in less than a second and just a glance. i've never understood why he couldn't just melt the k-ring as well. even if the vision doesn't work against k-nite itself (not sure if it does off hand) he could then melt a huge hole BENEATH the k-nite effectively eliminating it from battle. and supes once used heat vision to warm the moon (or was it earth, snoop?). call me crazy, but even given wolvie's greater than lightspeed dodging powers (wink) i'm thinking he's gonna have trouble getting out of the way of that . . .

I've lost track of wolverine's powers......

Superman 24
Originally posted by Zod4Life
sick

Are you gay ?

CorderaMitchell
Seriously, that was pushing it there..

Zod4Life
No.I was looking for batman versus superman pictures and found it.I'm as straight as a line.

Zod4Life
I think that Superman will win unless he's totally out of control and Batman decides to use Kryptonite.And why would Batman and Wolverine kill Lois Lane.

Superman 24
Originally posted by Zod4Life
No.I was looking for batman versus superman pictures and found it.I'm as straight as a line.

Oh ok good.

That pic was so nasty, and wrong.

Zod4Life
Yeah,but can someone answer my question?Why would Wolvy and Bats kill LL(Lois Lane).

Logan 87
Wolverine don't need batman. Wolverine asks Bats for the K and makes Kriptonite Claws with Bats tech, kills bats after hes done. Then Kills Wolverine

IDealinDreams
They wouldn't, but rarely do we worry about the "why" in a forum like this. If there was a reason for half these fights to go down, we wouldn't have to speculate on them.

Fanboy
Then kills Wolverine? So SUperman still wins.

Zod4Life
Superman will kill both Wolverine and Batman.Even if Wolverine has a healing factor,as much damage as Superman can dish out,there's no way he'll heal.

Batman Wins
This guy takes the match

CorderaMitchell
Supes murders them...

Zod4Life
Exactly.

Batman Wins
Batman always fines away. Wolverine is just bait.

PimpXMaster
Is this a joke Homeys.

Fanboy

Okay but I did not say skeleton just Wolverine leaving him at a skeleton wich he can not heal from and since Kryptonite barely effect Superman anymore.

roughrider
I thought Wolverine couldn't cut Superman, but if a cyborg like Equus can with his claws, it's possible.
Best thing Superman can do is play it safe, angry or not. Stand in the air and heat vision a wide area. Batman would be almost assuredly dead, and Supes can just grab a smouldering Logan and throw him into space. How's that for a fastball special? wink

Hegemon875
My fanboy sense is tingling whistling1 *cough*Logan 87*cough*

Superman wins

The K-nite ring is anything but an instant kill. In Hush Batman hits supes full on in the face, breaking his hand in the process. Superman on the other hand is merely phased stick out tongue

scotsmn
If they kill Supe's woman, he's not gonna be all calm and collected, shooting them from a distance. He's gonna charge in ready to pound them with his fists.

I say Batman gives the ring to Wolverine and has him stand in front of him since he's more likely to be able to take Supes first hit. Wolv will have put the ring on one of his claws and taped it there or whatever so it doesn't move. Once Supes tackles/socks Wolverine, he's gonna feel the effect of the Kryp. Either Wolverine manages to stab him and embed the ring inside of Superman or he has to wait till he gets up and Supes is already phased by the proximity. Meanwhile, Batman uses some of his tricks to slow Supes down such as blinding him or.. whatever he has on him. Point is, once he's slowed down by the Kryp, he's gonna get stabbed and the ring is gonna end up inside of his gut.

XerxesLogan
To tell you all the truth.....untill I read everyone's responses I thought Supes had this one dead to rights....now I'm a little interested on how this could turn out. It depends on a lot of variables....is Superman intending on killing them, or will his morality hold true? Are Logan and Bats in full agreement and cooperation? Is Clark really, really stupidly pissed? Does Wolverine know who/what Superman is?.....too many ways this could turn out.

soleran30
Threads like this make me hate Wolverine. Superman could flash fry them without thinking much of it......

Creshosk
Superman throws Wolverine through Batman.

Or a blast of heat vision and they're both dead.

Ice breath and they're both incapacitated, punch after that and they're shattered. . .

Toss em into the sun. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.