Namor Vs Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
?

Logan 87
Anyone

jrodslam
Uhhh. Since Bishop absorbs energy including kinetic im shur he would absorb a Namor punch. However im not sure if Bishop has ever been punched by someone as strong as Subby.

Bishop does have some pretty good weapons though. But i doubt hed be able to land a hit.

Anyhow once Namor sees that Bishop absorbs the punches(if he can), he'll resort to grabbing him and breaking his neck.

Namor wins. Imo that is.

Logan 87
Can Namor absorb too ?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Logan 87
Can Namor absorb too ?

Only electricity.

Logan 87
oh

Fanboy
Well Namor would lose his kinetic energy he gives out to Bishop would not do anything and Namor wich he hardly uses also can shoot electricity out of his hands wich he can not use.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
Only electricity.

Other energy types go too. He once absorbed an radioactive energy blast from the Presence (The Russian guy). Presence had sent Hulk flying earlier with similar blast.

As for the fight, Namor will tear his head away and give it to Atlantean children to play with.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Other energy types go too. He once absorbed an radioactive energy blast from the Presence (The Russian guy). Presence had sent Hulk flying earlier with similar blast.

Something i didnt know. Sweet.

DarkCrawler
Here:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/7463/namorabsorb2mp.gif

jrodslam
Appreciated. smile

Wonderman
Bishop is completely dependent on two things. One on having energy reserves. Well, three things. Two on his guns. and three on futuristic tech.
Namor would have to survive long enough for Bishop to only have his guns left in order to beat him.
As an energy absorber, Bishops ability to channel and trans-mutate energy would probably be enough to destroy most hero's.
Bishop is however vulnerable to all forms of physical attacks. He only has the strength and invul. of a normal man in peak condition.
He can't absorb the physical, only energy derived from an energy "beam".

skizo
Then Bishop would get his a** Handed to him

black robb
Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhhh. Since Bishop absorbs energy including kinetic im shur he would absorb a Namor punch. However im not sure if Bishop has ever been punched by someone as strong as Subby.

Bishop does have some pretty good weapons though. But i doubt hed be able to land a hit.

Anyhow once Namor sees that Bishop absorbs the punches(if he can), he'll resort to grabbing him and breaking his neck.

Namor wins. Imo that is. he cant absorb kinetic energy

stormfront13
I thought he could absorb kinetic energy, that is how he absorbs the energy of bullets?

jrodslam
Bishop can absorb kinetic energy.

Hes absorbed the kinetic energy from the snow that hit him and released enregy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.