Napoleon Dynamite II?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
As far as I can tell, Comingsoon doesn't have anything on it. Has anyone heard any news regarding a Napoleon Dynamite sequel?

Cinemaddiction
Heard that it won't happen..

brooksie
It's one of those movies that doesn't really need a sequel. It's best to leave a good thing good, and move on.

tabby999
think about it, whats the next story going to be? Napoleon decides to buy some shoes, but when he can find the cash to buy some, he has to rely on his skills to raise the money? the plot was razor thin in the first one, pushing the people to make a second one. not a good idea

Delta 62
The first one had no story at all, what CAN the second one be about? As long as it's funny..it doesn't matter.

DeVi| D0do
I agree with brooksie, it doesn't need a sequel. The sequel would be more likely to fail than succeed...

LiveAndLetDie
If there is a sequal to that movie, I`ll hit someone. I can`t stand all the Napoleon impressions at my school by the skaters...agh. no expression no

Kumar
i think a sequel would be an extremely horrible idea. like everyone has been saying, there was little to no plot in the first one and they would only be making a sequel to make money. plus, there is nothing to go off of. the movie dead ends when it is over. it would be too much of a strech

StinkFist462
doesnt completely dead end. theres still deb and napoleon that could be warped into a movie (which will suck but hey it will make money most likely).

MAVSFAN
It was one of the suprise hits of 2004. No need for a sequel.

Wolfie
I sure hope this doesn't happen. The first one was garbage.

Son of Boromir
i hope one comes out the first one was Sa-weet and if u dont want another one yer totally stupid and reak like poo u ligon

Solo
You'd be an idiot not to make one, you'd make a shit load of money.

WindDancer
I haven't seen the original. Don't know if I'm ready for a sequel. wink

masterkit
I think second one would be cool.

but sometimes (alot of the time) a sequal ruins the original. Take half the disney movies for instance.

Dogbert
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
If there is a sequal to that movie, I`ll hit someone. I can`t stand all the Napoleon impressions at my school by the skaters...agh. no expression no

no it was pathetic.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
If there is a sequal to that movie, I`ll hit someone. I can`t stand all the Napoleon impressions at my school by the skaters...agh. no expression no Oh dont get me started, Anyone who says "Your mom goes to college" needs to Be gutted and hung.

fruits
dude, i LOVED napoleon dynamite! i would love a sequel. woot woot

Darth Vicious
honestly when i saw this moviw i was bored to death, i forced myself to finish watching it but everytime i read a movie quote about it i start laughing which i cant explain because to me the movie was too boring. As far as a sequel go, NO!

b-dan
havent heard about it happing and i dont want it to happen

Smodden
I did see john heder in a trailer for some upcoming film (romantic comedy?) He plays the role of a nerdy best friend....He looks older, I'll probably watch it...He deserves a career beyond ND.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.