Darth Janus versus Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Alright, let's do this. You guys post and it's me versus whoever from Star Wars.

DarthGenises
Revan

Darth_Janus
Pfft! He's toast. Just Force Crush his mask into his face, saber off his arms and spin him in a circle while electrocuting him.

Darth Windu
TPM Annie. Take that. And your own Jawa Regiment gone traitor. OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

MAKASHIMAN
You would beat the piss out of the punk. (revan). Did you overthrow Mantis king of the jawas. and I cant find the political forum to see if the members wan't me to be a jawa.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I'm the only one who could stand a chance against Janus.

Darth_Janus
TPM Annie I would just ground and take away his machinery and his podracer thingy. ANd I'd have the Toydarian beat his ass. As for Mantis, the pretender to the jawa throne, I declare war! March, my legions... he shall renounce his false title or die!!

Darth_Otaku
OTTTEEEEEENNNNNNIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!The Jawa Army

Darth_Janus
Otaku! Attack Mantis! I want his head! Five whole credits!

darth-yoda
janus can i be chife robe maker in you movementand i wud like to own the local night spot the ooooteeeni war club

MAKASHIMAN
General Makashiman at your service, mantis has ran to utapau.

Darth Windu
Ye

darth-yoda
windu what was taht ye to

Darth_Janus
Find him. This breach of jawa dignity must be heal'd!

darth-yoda
ill junt him if i can make the robes and own the war bar

DarthGenises

MAKASHIMAN
Yes but when he comes back my troops will capture him.

Darth_Janus
Goooo----d! Attack him with your jawa blasters! This affront must be taken on!

MAKASHIMAN
I have adopted the way of the lightsaber in addition to my blaters.

Darth_Janus
Blaters, eh? Sounds... painful.

Darth_Otaku
people...i just received news HimoKuns brother was shot,and is know in a coma,let us wish him and his family the best.Thanks.

MAKASHIMAN
Oooteenie. Blasters.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
people...i just received news HimoKuns brother was shot,and is know in a coma,let us wish him and his family the best.Thanks.

Are you serious? That's terrible.

... What happened?

Darth Windu
If you're serious, I wish him the best with all my heart. And yes, what happened.

Darth Windu
By the way, you guys looking for me? If so, you'll never catch me.

darth-yoda
serious thats harsh man best wishes to him and his family

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Otaku! Attack Mantis! I want his head! Five whole credits! You never find me! Come within hundred yards of my position and I'll feed you to my bantha. By the way, does anyone want to pimp my sandcrawler?

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
people...i just received news HimoKuns brother was shot,and is know in a coma,let us wish him and his family the best.Thanks. If you are lieing you will feel my Jawa wrath... Well I wish him the best of luck.

darth zamorak
otaku are you serious????? om my god thats horrible.....

best wishes himokun

MAKASHIMAN
Hope your brother is allright Himo

Darth Kronos
best wishes yo

Darth_Otaku

darth-yoda
ditto

darth-yoda
how did you find this out

Darth_Otaku
On the off-topic forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.