Harry loves ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
I want to see harry fall for a girl in the HP series, Rowling should make harry have a little bit of good times in his life (after all, all, the things he has gone through, like the basilisk in COS???)

Morning_Glory
isnt Harry Potter a perv

ShaKoon
No, my choice for harry is hermione

Hermione202
Originally posted by ShaKoon
No, my choice for harry is hermione

mines to.i'm a H/Hr shipper

ShaKoon
cool, (did you see how close they were when buckbeak saved them in POA)!!

Morning_Glory
harry and ron ... shifty

ShaKoon
i can't imagine harry with ginny first of all, and harry needs hermione, he has a tough life, it would really be dissapointing if hermione went to ron

Hermione202
cool, (did you see how close they were when buckbeak saved them in POA)!!

yea , i did

Morning_Glory
rolleyes

ShaKoon
cool image (i was talking about when werewolf attacked, buckbeak came and the werewolf went away,

ShaKoon
also, in SS hermione says harry is a great wizard, and i think in the same movie (?) hermione and harry hug while ron gets a handshake.

ShaKoon
can you imagine ginny/harry!!?? (isn't she like 3 years younger or something?)
hermione is the one,

Hermione202
i noticed that.
Remember by the lake in POA?

ShaKoon
ya, very nice, though Rowling says that it is Ron and Hermione mad maybe she will realize that millions of fans want H/Hr!

ShaKoon
in HBP, hermione and harry start to dig each other (secretly) but ron seems to find out a little, and he keeps on getting angry. i hope in the next book, harry/hermione kiss! rock

ShaKoon
here is the bad news!!! aargh!! harry and ginny kiss!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

ShaKoon
come on!!! please post to this! we should have at least 15 harry/hermione fans! thumb up

ShaKoon
i have an idea! how about we make our own harry/hermione love story!

Hermione202
i dunno. you'll have to put it in the Multi Author Section.

ShaKoon
oh k,
anyway, can't be harry and ginny no way

ShaKoon
wonder how we can tell rowling it needs to harry and hermione, not ron

APIECEOFME
hermione is the one,
Ginny is only 1 year below Harry and Ron. And Harry will NEVER get with Hermione. Jo has said so in interviews.

ShaKoon
that is so sad
better not be ron mad

APIECEOFME
I can't believe this is surprising to you ...have you not read the books?

ShaKoon
yes... i have just calmed down.. excuse me.. i am now focusing on LOTR for now

ShaKoon
but it will be pretty stupid if ron hermione pair up, it would be too obvious, you have gotten a clue of it all the time, so maybe it would be time for a change

DarkC
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
Ginny is only 1 year below Harry and Ron. And Harry will NEVER get with Hermione. Jo has said so in interviews.
No, JKR would never give away information such.

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by DarkC
No, JKR would never give away information such.

Go to mugglenet and read the interview with Rowling....specifically the part of the interview about shippers.

ShaKoon
I know " Haven't you already figured that out?"

Saberstylemasta
Harry and Ginny are getting together forevea

Same goes for Hermionie and Ron

Meaning the "Potter trio" is gonna be realted someday big grin big grin big grin wink cool rolling on floor laughing

ShaKoon
maybe, in HBP, harry would have to go away, and she did not volenteer to come, now did she?

Saberstylemasta
but she mostlikely will.

and who cares if she's on the journey or not. After Harry killed voldy, they'll be happy. And they can get together afterwards.

ShaKoon
I guess, you know that this is the person who setup Do you have A Crush on Emma Watson?

ok, i agree then, harry should go with ginny, only if they mean it

Saberstylemasta
They do, remember the fact that the only reason that Harry broke up with her is because he cared too much for her. "Thikn of what'd happen to you if Voldemort knew about us."

NightCrawler341
i can't imagine harry with ginny first of all, and harry needs hermione, he has a tough life, it would really be dissapointing if hermione went to ron Only Ginny understands him. Both got Moldy Voldy in them... also... MOVE THIS TO THE DAMN APPRECIATION AND ANTI SUB-FORUM!Originally posted by ShaKoon
hermione is the one, ONE DAMN YEAR YOUNGER! SON OF A B****! HAVE YOU EVEN PAID ATTENTION TO THE DAMN BOOKS!?Originally posted by ShaKoon
ya, very nice, though Rowling says that it is Ron and Hermione mad maybe she will realize that millions of fans want H/Hr! She doesn't base her books on ships people want, its her story!Originally posted by ShaKoon
in HBP, hermione and harry start to dig each other (secretly) but ron seems to find out a little, and he keeps on getting angry. i hope in the next book, harry/hermione kiss! rock Gee... I remember it is Harry and Ginny, no?Originally posted by ShaKoon
oh k,
anyway, can't be harry and ginny no way Why?

NightCrawler341
maybe, in HBP, harry would have to go away, and she did not volenteer to come, now did she? He wouldn't let her even if she begged... but I know she will tag along... along with Luna and Neville... secretly though. ((Sorry for multi-posting. The post above is from page one, and, seeing how I am on page two and stuff, it makes things hard.))Originally posted by ShaKoon
I guess, you know that this is the person who setup Do you have A Crush on Emma Watson?

ok, i agree then, harry should go with ginny, only if they mean it For opening that thread... and a bunch of stuff on kissing Emma and more for more perv stuff.... go to jail....

RoguePw25
Shippes Thread or the Anti/Appreciation Boards.

Report post that are offensive, that would help me out a lot. DO NOT member bash here, I don't care how much you love your ship (trust me, I've been there.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.