Friday 13th-Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
STORY: It is summer and camp crystal lake has been opened for the kids/teens while there oin there school holidays. Little do they know, a rithless killer lurks in the shadows and is waiting for the right moment to taste the victims that come in unsuspectingly.

Submit your character

Name: Peter Arnold

(before you ask, i have got permission)

the-unforgiven
(i have asked for a jason RP but got no respond sad .. can i be jason? big grin)

The Ones
maybe. ill think about it

MortalPlague
I'm in! I have half a dozen character ideas, I'll post one of them when I decide on one.

Can we play multiple characters?

GGgrievous725
heres my character

Jason Myers

the-unforgiven
think big grin can i be jason? love I know how he is acting, and could play him well. Does he have the machette?

The Ones
ok unforgiven yes you can be jason

diabloprimeevil
i am me
norman carter
age 17

the-unforgiven
love thank you... can you PM me the plot and so on then?

diabloprimeevil
its at the top aint it?

the-unforgiven
Yes.. i was just thinking of the approach or if he had something like that i needed to know.

diabloprimeevil
wouldent it be cool if like every one thought it was jason doing the murdurs but it was a mixture of fready in the dream world and jason in the real world

the-unforgiven
lol.. freddy vs jason 2.. stick out tongue

GGgrievous725
are they ever making freddy vs jason two with ash or was that all a lie

the-unforgiven
That is just an rumor. They have nothing like that planned. Well.. planned they do, but i dont think they will release it.

The Ones
it was planned but they thought it was too extreme and it would be a flop so they left it.

ok so as soon as we get enough people we can start (by the way the actual RPG is going to be in a new thread)

the-unforgiven
yeah... it would never reach the audience the way the first freddy vs jason movie did.. it would not be that great.. maybe later... or jason vs michael.. or michael vs freddy.. poor michael would die in both movies :P

GGgrievous725
lol yeah michael is pretty pathetic

the-unforgiven
he is.. compared to jason and freddy atleast.. cant understand how people can think he would defeat the two of them.

GGgrievous725
yeah he would be crushed all he has is a little butcher knife its pathetic

the-unforgiven
He is "immortal" jason is immortal stick out tongue

GGgrievous725
Freddy is to i guess with that creepy ending of Freddy vs Jason

the-unforgiven
yes he is aswell yes but jason is not totaly immortal.. he died in jason 7 or 8.. dont realy remember.. in one of those he died, for real... part 7 i think.. dont remember how he returned.

GGgrievous725
theres to many jason movie to remember all of em

the-unforgiven
yeah.. was a while since i saw the last time.. but in the 7th he realy dies.. dont remember how he awakes again embarrasment

the-unforgiven
hehe... Ggrievous.. will be kinda confusing with your name in the RP ... big grin i guess if i write of you, i write human or the boy jason :P

silvertsume
name: Jill Bryson
appearance: shoulder length golden blonde hair and light grey/blu eyes. wears a black tank top and camo like green capries w/ black reboks, and has silver hoops a tiffany neckalace anda leather fall anniversary coach bag droolio

GGgrievous725
yeah if they say oh no jason is coming we will never know which jason

the-unforgiven
lol :P oh.. welcome into this, silver love

GGgrievous725
real camp crystal stinks

silvertsume
ty hun kisses

the-unforgiven
talked with the ones and i will be playing as two camp workers aswell if i got it right..

Name: David Lord
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair, brown eyes, 6'1" tall.

Name: Lara Lord
Sex: Female
Appearance: Long red hair, blue eyes, 5'8" tall

GGgrievous725
lucky you get to have the kids do everything for you clean everything!!!

the-unforgiven
muhaha big grin evil face

silvertsume
so is this the discusion thread 2...? mmm... buffy..droolio

the-unforgiven
yeah... emh.. buffy.. yeah..

silvertsume
hey.. i luv.. wait.. i dont lyke buffy much, and i hate faith.. but spike...droolio

the-unforgiven
going to eat.. Be back later

GGgrievous725
what was your fav friday the 13th

silvertsume
^gainsville...? boca is cooler yes

GGgrievous725
thats nice anywheres better than camp crystal though you say a word about jason you get kicked outta there it sucks big time stick out tongue

silvertsume
omg rly? laughing out loud thats ****ing awesome..haha

the-unforgiven
Jason X.. the best of them.. yeah... dont you dare speak of jason :P

GGgrievous725
Yeah Jason X was pretty cool

the-unforgiven
it was awesum.. in the end it was amazing.. and the quote.. "He has been modified" made creeps come up my spine yes i loved that scene

Nyria
Can I still join

the-unforgiven
yeah

The Ones
just post your character discriptions

Nyria
Name: Lindsey Collins
Bio: Lindsey has been having dreams about the resurrection of Jason. She then finds out that a group of teenagers has went to crystal lake on vacation afraid that her dreams might be true Lindsey desparately heads to the camp in hope of warning everyone of the upcoming danger.

((Is that good enough if not I can change it))

The Ones
yea thats ok but a bit too supernatural but it can stay in

Nyria
(( Oh ok are you sure yoou dont want me to change it))

The Ones
no its ok. have fun

Nyria
When do I come in

The Ones
just pop out of nowhere. like the others did and pretend that you have been there all along (just keep to the stroy)

MortalPlague
Miss Elle Barringstone

Aged 18, Elle is the heiress to her father's oil company, and is quite wealthy. Finely sculpted reddish-blonde locks surround her face, and her makeup is of the finest sort. Despite being at a campground, she wears a one piece black dress with a dipping v-neck, and a pair of strappy high heels.

Chloe Bordeaux

Elle's maid, and sometimes friend, Chloe is two years her senior. Short, curly black hair and a maid's uniform (Elle insists) make Chloe look her part. The french accent seals the deal.

diabloprimeevil
wasent the quote he's been upgraded? not to question your jason knowlege

BaronOBeefDip
I would like to join in.

Here's my character status-

Name: Sakura Kurokukero.
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Hair color: Black with silver bangs.
Eye color: Magenta.
Distinguishing features: Wears glasses.
Other: Suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and feels sorry for Jason Voorhees.

Nyria
((Can I have another character as well?))

The Ones
BaronOBeefDip: yes thats fine have fun

Nyria: no. sorry

Preciousdagger
Can I join if so

Maria Berkins
Her parents were passing by camp crystal lake when thier car suffered a flat tire. The father headed towards the camp in search of help but quickly met his demise.Soon after her mother went out looking for him and she met her demise as well. Maria after waiting for hours heads out towards the camp unknowing of the danger that lurks ahead.

The Ones
im sorry but its too late

ash_comics
hey cn i join ur rp as Freddy Kruger

GGgrievous725
to late to join man

The Ones
yep it is. even im too late to join with a new character

shoe-freak
here's mine!
name:
Korbin Latimer

shoe-freak
ah! sh!t.

Baby Bear
( I was just looking through old rpgs and this one seemed interesting..Does anyone want to revive this one?)

Darth Extecute
Fashinating, what some dig up.. I dislike reanimations.. Renewals are Ok.. Suggest a new F13th RP if you are eager to play, and I might join you..

Sarahmier
Nah. F13 has a lot to do with being a teenager. Mostly sex,drugs and alcohol. You really cant do a RP unless your aloud to be a little explicit. Jason only killed people when they did those three things. and he never hurt young kids unless they got in his way.

unless you completely remade the character

_Rare_Fox_
im in

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Sarahmier
Nah. F13 has a lot to do with being a teenager. Mostly sex,drugs and alcohol. You really cant do a RP unless your aloud to be a little explicit. Jason only killed people when they did those three things. and he never hurt young kids unless they got in his way.

unless you completely remade the character Thats what I thought when I origianlly read it, but I think a jason V. Freddy RP would work yes

Thats just my opinion though...

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Thats what I thought when I origianlly read it, but I think a jason V. Freddy RP would work yes

Thats just my opinion though...

O no shes back...lol j/p hey wild cherry.

Menetnashté
No, this wont work. Same reason it didn't originally work. What happens in horror films? People die! You can't have 12 people rping and no one die. And when someone does die it's usually your best RPers so it just turns to utter shit. Face it playing an RP with two people isn't great and you wont get it down to that many unless this RP dies. I mean just think about it. We got whoevers playing Jason out here wanting to slaughter everyone but no one wants to die. So what it just turns into him standing out in the woods scaring everyone and someone runs off every now and then and some teens flippin out.
The only way I can see it possible would require great RPers. Two things, not many people on here are good RPers, and even with great Rpers it still probably wouldn't work.

Baby Bear
Originally posted by Sarahmier

unless you completely remade the character

Uh but u don't have to do that stuff cuz i don't like for people to refer to that cuz u messin up your life when u use drugs,alchol and sex(U catch diseases)

Baby Bear

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Baby Bear
U got a point by im a guy of critical thinking when it comes to putting to together stories everything comes out good. So why have no faith in this rp???
I was in it last time when it failed miserably last time and that was with some of the better RPers on KMC at the time. I just don't think it will last to awful long it might have a good start but I doubt all will last for to long.

Baby Bear
Trust me I'll get somethin going eventually..I do hate it when people are in these type of rps people don't volunteer to die.

I tell u what If it doesn't last a week I owe u anything u want a sig or anything!

Darth Extecute
RP is fiction. Fiction is not entirely Original Story based. You can play with the rules. However, the point most miss in a horror RP, is that you might die. A horror RP will do with good RPers. Especially if the villain is a good roleplayer. If one make flaws that benefit the killer, that person might die. Simple as that. It is not a hard thing to play.

By the way, Jason have killed other people than just teenagers having sex, drugs and alcohol. Besides, a Original Story character can be modified to be playable in an RP. That is what makes RP so much fun. I like the idea about a Jason V. Freddy RP. It would work really well, if the Jason and Freddy players know their thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.