The best present to buy your girlfriend EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
you have to talk to your girlfriend before you buy this, but if shes cool, a vibrator is THE best present you can ever buy your girlfriend. anyone with a little spare cash and a open relationship, go now!

Deano
why would my gf need a vibrator when she has me cool

ShaKoon
that is sick, did you try that on your GF? (i will post on this, if you post on my forums)

Royal Knight
no expression

digipus
i agree... totally gross

justjakk
yeah. thats not really a good present.

the good present is proof that you didnt sleep with that other girl

Royal Knight
no expression

Deano
lol

dave123
If "vibrator" is another word for "condoms", then that's a pretty good idea big grin

Wickerman
I dunno what the best present from my POV is erm But most my gfs keep asking me for something called a "pre-nuptial agreement" thingy...i have no idea what it is, but sure honey, i'll sign it thumb up laughing

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Originally posted by tabby999
you have to talk to your girlfriend before you buy this, but if shes cool, a vibrator is THE best present you can ever buy your girlfriend. anyone with a little spare cash and a open relationship, go now! You've just revealed your sexual inadequacy for all the forum to see..well done sir happy thumb up

Royal Knight
Originally posted by dave123
If "vibrator" is another word for "condoms", then that's a pretty good idea big grin
whoa eek!

I do not think you would like it Spencer laughing

tabby999
Originally posted by Deano
why would my gf need a vibrator when she has me cool

true, but its always fun to bring another "option" so to speak into the bedroom.

and to all the people who think its "sick" did you know that over 40% of women in Aus own a vibrator? its not like i gave her AIDs as a present

digipus
I got 2

<--- blasting statistics

justjakk
Originally posted by digipus
I got 2

<--- blasting statistics

boinyoinfoing..... eek!

dave123
I've got a few, to be honest.

....the wonders of an Xbox controller with a vibrate function droolio

justjakk

laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

hh?
you cant just rely on one gift (eventhough the vibrator might work for some girls...)

steps:

1. buy her Dolchi Gabanna perfume

http://www.mydesignerperfume.com/img/Dolce_&_Gabbana.jpg

2. take her out to movies

3. dinner at a fancy resturaunt

4. cruise around a little and make her laugh

5. sex (hopefully)

no expression

hh?

laughing smokin'

Wickerman

Dude, that's fukking sick erm

............use the mobile phone's vibrate function..it's better wink thumb up laughing

~wickerman~

dave123
Someone's been watching Ali G stick out tongue

hh?
Originally posted by Wickerman
Dude, that's fukking sick erm

............use the mobile phone's vibrate function..it's better wink thumb up laughing

~wickerman~

laughing out loud

justjakk
"they got those chairs with the vibrator function......

Wickerman
whistle i admit to nothing shifty

~wickerman~

justjakk
whistle i admit to nothing shifty

~wickerman~

yeah yeah..nice try wick

Wickerman
Originally posted by justjakk
yeah yeah..nice try wick

I'd buy her a Joe Dassin/Barry White compilation CD, and easily replaceable bedsheets erm ............

~wickerman~

dave123
Can't go wrong with some Baz!

Wickerman
Can't go wrong with some Baz!

Yep....and the trick is to put multiple bedsheets on the bed so when you're done you can just toss one aside and use the next, giving you more time and less hassle when you have the time for several sessions of hot sweaty drippin sex.......... no expression .........shut up shifty

~wickerman~

dave123
That kind of thinking is what you get from a true genius! Who needs semi-molecular bio chemical astro physics when you can improve your sex life THAT easily? eek!

justjakk
I'd buy her a Joe Dassin/Barry White compilation CD, and easily replaceable bedsheets erm ............

~wickerman~

yanno there was some dude who took cotton candy and knitted out swimsuits

when the females got into the water, they melted...

u could get her one of those

Wickerman
That kind of thinking is what you get from a true genius! Who needs semi-molecular bio chemical astro physics when you can improve your sex life THAT easily? eek!

There's a lot more sex tricks where THAT one came from Sir eyes

~wickerman~

dave123
Do any of them involve setting the phone to vibrate, with the ringtone set to "You're The First..."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by tabby999
you have to talk to your girlfriend before you buy this, but if shes cool, a vibrator is THE best present you can ever buy your girlfriend. anyone with a little spare cash and a open relationship, go now!
just be sure, guys, that your schlong is bigger than the vibrator. i knew a guy once who bought his girl a massive vibrator. pretty soon, he wasnt able to please her.

Wickerman
Do any of them involve setting the phone to vibrate, with the ringtone set to "You're The First..."

I have no idea what you're talking about, but don't stop beeping me on my cellphone shifty

Anyway, nighty night you sick pervs, time for this old bastard to hit the sack thumb up

~wickerman~

dave123
Night night you stick out tongue

And you better not answer, I'm not wasting valuable credit on you schmoll

tabby999
dont see people questioning anyone whos admitted to having a vibrators sexual adequacy...nothing like a little double standards to make your morning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.