harry and ginny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowgrlz4eva
ok, they're over, but i'm i the only one that thinks they're not OFFICALLY over? i think they'll get back together.

ShaKoon
NEVER!!! it is only harry and hermione! ginny is like 3 years younger anyway! (sorry)

APIECEOFME
I'm with you cowgrlz4eva...I think that after everything goes down in the 7th book, Harry and Ginny will get back together.

Kella
I think they'll get back together. I think Ginny is the best one for him.

Saberstylemasta
Harry and ginny will get back together, (JK hints at this in interviews) and Ginny is only 1 year younger than her, not 3. and her birthday is in november, meaning she's only a few months younger than him (you can only go to hogwarts if your 11 before the first day of school)

Harry and hermionie are like a brother and a sister. and they're in england, not alabama laughing out loud

Saberstylemasta
and this isn't the right place for this.

Check the subfourm.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by ShaKoon
NEVER!!! it is only harry and hermione! ginny is like 3 years younger anyway! (sorry) DIE! YOU WILL DIE! 1 YEAR YOUNGER! But does age really matter? No! Not when your in love. For Christ sakes my mom and ad about 7 years apart!Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Harry and ginny will get back together, (JK hints at this in interviews) and Ginny is only 1 year younger than her, not 3. and her birthday is in november, meaning she's only a few months younger than him (you can only go to hogwarts if your 11 before the first day of school)

Harry and hermionie are like a brother and a sister. and they're in england, not alabama laughing out loud Agree with everything he says because, well, I would say the same thing but this saves time.

RoguePw25
Please use THIS thread for this discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.