I dreamnt a movie........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Did I spell "Dreamnt" right?

Well here's a brief summary..........its about like 1879........A group of rich friends head out on a river in a newly bought antique boat.......they party and such until its night time and they open the closet and find a mask like the one in Piggle Humsy's sig. it then takes the body of the one that opened the closet and eats his face dry...........and hten everyone dies.....in that manner.........

Deano
sounds like a nightmare

JLred
Well it was a movie....and a game involving pixies and Jurassic Park.......

justjakk
i sure would like to see that one.

JLred
the game or movie?

justjakk
both

Wickerman
crappy nightmare-ish slightly comic-book like.....hmmm......sounds like a Joel Schumacher production shifty

~wickerman~

JLred
or a movie......

justjakk
Originally posted by Wickerman
crappy nightmare-ish slightly comic-book like.....hmmm......sounds like a Joel Schumacher production shifty

~wickerman~

nah...that would be like a quinton tarrentino production

JLred
Imagine a mask that ate your nose......

justjakk
dude. if that happened, i wouldnt be able to pick it anymore. that would like be the unltimate nicoret patch for the nose.

JLred
and your eyebrows......oh...god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justjakk
may eyebrows? i could live without them

JLred
I can't seeya.....

justjakk
wuss

Scythe
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard, and I know a thing or two about stupid ideas...

JLred
Originally posted by justjakk
wuss

My eyebrows are hungry.....

Ken Kenobi
BTW, you did spell dreamt wrong. stick out tongue

JLred
ohhh....yeah thankz...........i put that z there..............ANGRY!!!!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by JLred
Did I spell "Dreamnt" right?

Well here's a brief summary..........its about like 1879........A group of rich friends head out on a river in a newly bought antique boat.......they party and such until its night time and they open the closet and find a mask like the one in Piggle Humsy's sig. it then takes the body of the one that opened the closet and eats his face dry...........and hten everyone dies.....in that manner.........
Is someone on shrooms? blink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is someone on shrooms? blink

Yes no expression

And you can't have any no expression

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wickerman
Yes no expression

And you can't have any no expression

~wickerman~ sadangel

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
sadangel

w00t

~wickerman~

JLred
I liked Tired Hiker's sig.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.