Hate the Nickelodian channel for kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
i have hated nickelodian for some time, not to mention that they completely made fun of england being so dull, (they made an american girl teach a fake english man to dance pop) mad

ShaKoon
the television shows are very annoying and stupid. my brother always watches it. he has a video game of "the fairly oddparents"

Saberstylemasta
and this has what to do with HP? and stop posting multiple times in your own fourm before other people do. you can get what you want to say out in one post.

Director_Joe
Agreed...What DOES this have to do with Harry Potter and one post is enough...

ShaKoon
SORRY!!!! i made an accident! i did not know it would go here! sorry!!!!

NightCrawler341
... ShaKoon... DIE! Or be banned or something. You make pointless threads that have nothing to do with HP....

TheSun
Oh no, only people who make relevant, yet slightly forceful, points get banned. Morons who double post and talk jibberish will be welcomed with open arms.

NightCrawler341
... Trust me... he wont be here long TS.

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
... Trust me... he wont be here long TS.
Lol, I get the feeling you don't like him much.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
Lol, I get the feeling you don't like him much. I'm not much of a fan of people who obssess with actors or actresses in a perv way or a stalky way... (actor myself, though I don't get that because I only do school stuff for now.)

TheSun
I'm not much of a fan of people who obssess with actors or acteresses in a perv way or a stalky way... (actor myself, though I don't get that because I only do school stuff for now.)
I think he's just a wind-up merchant.

NightCrawler341
Don't know what that means, but if it is bad I agree. (Sorry Rogue or Phoe.. I just really don't take kindly to actor/actress perv obssessing. Sure you guys don't either.)

TheSun
Don't know what that means, but if it is bad I agree. (Sorry Rogue or Phoe.. I just really don't take kindly to actor/actress perv obssessing. Sure you guys don't either.) Lol, it means that he's just here to deliberately wind people up and make them annoyed.

NightCrawler341
Ah. Probably. Oh, Rogue, you missed this thread to be closed... unless somehow this connects with HP.

RoguePw25
Thanks NightCrawler! lol, but no, I don't take kindly to people who are obsessed with the actors, but that's just me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.