You! vs any sith or jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Create a star wars charachter, with what robes he would wear
Jedi, or Sith.
Lightsaber hilt, color of the blade.
4 basic force powers.
Fighting style.
1 ownage force power.
appearence
Unique abilities, (nothing to do with the force)
And anything else you would like to add.
Note: no overpowered Sith or Jedi. The can't own everyone.
Pick which sith or jedi you would like to fight(from the following list)
Dont pick someone to easy, make it a fair match up.

Choices:
Exar Kun::big grinarth Nihilus:::Ulic Qel DOma:::Obi Wan Kenobi(ROTS):::
Darth Maul:::Anakin(ROTS):::Yoda:::Mace:::Cin Drallig:::Count Dooku::
Sidious:::Plaguies:::Revan:::Malak:::Bandon:::Bast
ila Shan:::Luke(NJO):::I know im missing a few. Add anything else you think needs to be added.

MAKASHIMAN
I would be a jedi, have a gold saber with black/brown robes and a hilt similar to dooku's. I would fight agaianst revan in the throne room of my Trade Federation Cruiser. (revan loses)

darth-yoda
i have a few so ill post them all

first
Name: Darth Yoda
Lightsaber: one small green one small red dual weilding
4 Force Powers: lightning choke push and jump
Ownage power: ermm force eating if i cant have that then the green spark thing NJO luke has
Robes: Black with a dark red tunic
Form:yoda (cant remember what that was) and Vaapad both masted
unique abiletie: size advantage and very agile

this is pretty much my DS yoda i would fight revan with him and it would be a close call the abttle will take place in the trainging room of revans ship read my story if you want it describing i made it hehheheheh

Darth_Frobo
Sith
Black robes
Twin curve handled black sabers
4 powers:speed,choke,push,lightning
Abilities:extremely strong, and intelligent
ownage powerstick out tonguere-cog
Form:customized blend mainly makashi

Against NJO luke

Against

Darth Windu
Jedi Master
Tan/white tunic, Gold-rimmed Jedi Robes
Twin curved lightsabers with electrum finish, Emerald blades
Levitation (push, pull, jump, etc.), Armor (A la Yoda), Lightning, Grip
Lightsaber skills, Unarmed skills, Piloting skills
Ownage Power- Environmental Destruction via the Force
Lightsaber style- Makashi/Juyo blend

Darth Windu
And I'd fight Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Cin, throw Anakin against the wall with uber Levitation powers, outfight both Obi-Wan and Cin, Lightning Cin with a Dooku blast and knock him out cold, then proceed to Grab Obi and throw him out a window a couple stories so he gets knocked out. Then I'd grab Anakin and knock him cold again. smile

Darth Kronos
Sith Marauder
Robes- similar to ROTS Anakin
Hilt- similar to dooku's/silver crystal
Powers- Grasp, Lightning/Storm, Jump, Battle Meditation
Lightsaber Skills- Mad Deflection Power (Blasters)
Ownage Power- Force Crush
Fighting Style- Soresu/ Vapaad Blend

Dueling Partener- Darth Sion
Setting- Kashyyk

Arbiter
Name: Zodiac (Jedi)
Form: V
Powers: Speed, Push, Heal, (Does jump count? if not) and Pull
Ownage: Sight
Unique Abilites: Very agile
Apperance: Short brown hair. A brown Jedi Robe and a cut between his eyes. Stands 6'5" and weights 172lbs.
Sabercolor: Blue
Hilt: Looks likes Desann's.

Battle against: Qui-Gon Jinn
Qui-Gon uses form IV which has low defense and I use form V which is focused on defense. So I just have to hold back till Qui-Gon gets tired or I find an opening.

Darth Windu
Your Form V focuses on attack. Look at Anakin in all his fights.

Darth Windu
Oh yeah, and I change my ownage power to Light mastery, meaning I get that Blue eye thingy instead of the Dark side's yellow eye thing. It superpowers me in a fight when I concentrate on it.

Arbiter
I meant form III.

Darth Windu
Ah. Kay.

Admiral Akbar
Cool,
I would have a jedi, a human like dooku except 170 years old
Full potential force mastery, and very dangerous lightsaber skills.
I would wear Dralligs robes and look like lightside human revan.
4 moves.- Force Lightning, Force Cripple(new addition, i could weaken them tremendously, and destroy thier movement), Maxed force choke. And of course Force Push
Ownage Move: Rage/Frenzy(makes my already dangerous saber skills and force work 4x more powerful)
One day my jedi is running around the temple looking for survivors, he meets Qiu gon Jinn Anakin and Obi wan. I first toss obi wan like a rag doll, and then destroy Jinn, Anakin gives me a hard time, but i eventually cut of his hand and knee him in the face knocking him out, Obi wan is furious and leaps and me i force throw his lightsaber at anakin, anakin dies and then i use my lightning to shock him to death.
I continue farther and i meet Mace Windu and Serra Keto, Keto is distracted by the exploding outside, And I forse Choke her, Mace Windu leaps at me and we engage in battle fore 3min, i can feel his Vaapad really sinking in, but I used my frenzy and overcame his power, He tries to flee, but is force pushed out of the temple, and falls down 120 feet.
Im tired and exhausted, then i see the elite team, the best masters on the council, Yoda, Exar Kun and Revan. As tired as i already am I fight them yet again, this time exar kun falls after a mortal blow to the back, yoda and revan obviously were seperated, they then regroup, and press hard, I can no longer hold on so I force throw yoda into a wall and High kick revan down the steps of the training room, i escape and hide in Dagobah,(this was not a story i was just bored).
Oh btw i mastered Vaapad, and Makashi, and started to learn Ataru.
Im 170 years old it took me 50 years to master both.

Admiral Akbar
Oh and my saber color is Teal,

Darth Kronos
nice story, very well done

Admiral Akbar
Think so? took me 3 min. I could do better..... wink

I dont like writing stories...

Why? i often try and make it perfect i add to much detail and it turns out to be 4 pages..

The Collector
Vorn
Ex jedi gaurdian level 15 level 7 Sith lord ((can I do that?))
Double bladed silver lighsaber
Choke Jump Push and Speed
2 I can't think of a damned name, same one as dooku
Force Crush (Force power for Sith Lords Only)
Dark Side Mastery, +50 to force points (EU) stands tall about 6'3 Dark Jedi Master robes,
Unique abilities, Above average endurence

VS. Count Dooku, A very very close Tie.

Admiral Akbar
Nice choices there, most people pick ordinary moves and skills, the endurence addition was quite cool. And yes you can do that.
And the form is called Makashi

Admiral Akbar
My apprentice/padawan is Count Dooku.

Admiral Akbar
I can also Manipulate just as well as Sidious, i produce my own clone troopers, and I control a quarter of the galaxy.

MAKASHIMAN
My powers would be Lightning,Push,Throw, and Shatterpoint. My style would be Makashi of course. I would have brown eyes and hair and would stand 6,1. My ownage power is battle meditation.

darth vraya
Name: Darth vraya
level 10 guardian, level 5 sith lord
hilt like maul's doublebladed red
form 2
force powers: drain life, lightning, push, and choke
ownage abillity: force crush
6' dark jedi master robes

vs. sidious

Vraya has been dragged as sidious's pet apprentice for 20 years and he's pissed. now he wants to take the role as dark lord of the sith himself.
Vraya walk's into the throne room. sidious says "ahhh darth vraya, I've been expecting you," cackles takes out his lightsaber and attacks.
they both lose one hand and are both in serious pain (as in on the verge of dying). Vraya having a double bladed lightsaber drops it. right as sidious is about to make his final strike upon his former student vraya uses drain life and kills sidious. when sidious is dead he dissapears like nihilus.

darth-yoda
id till own you all apart from that guy who beat every one id just beat him

darth vraya
no you wouldn't you stupid 2' moron. I would own your ass!!!!!! mad

darth-yoda
im not a moron and i have the size advantage in most if not all and maybe you would pose a threat what are the triaits of form 2

darth vraya
It's good against other lightsaber and force-wielders, although not very good against blaster deflection. Clearly, the perfect form for me to stomp on your tiny ass

darth-yoda
hmm but my agilerty may help me

darth plo koon
name= zion
specias= zabrak
saber hilt= dooku hilt
skin colour=drip white
eyes=red
faction=sith
form= vapaad
age= 32
saber colour= light yellow
powers= lightening heal jump and grip

skills= pliot and defence

enemy= 2 storm troopers and mace windu
venue= star destroyer brige

mace runs in for the strike i jump over his heavy swing then he uses his left over momentum to swing for my leg i block it then back kick him ' he force pushes me but i use it against him and trun iit into lightening it stuns him for some time then i move in for a thrust but he side steps me and slices some of my robe .. leaving me in a easy possition to counter i use force grip on him but he escapes it then comes in for a hay maker shot i block it and we lock i jump from the lock over his head and slice him in half . the strom trooper run in to arrest me but i throw my saber into one jump on top of his head pull it out back flip off him and back stab the other stormy .. i leave in my e2 actis interceptor

Darth Koroni
Koronii
Sith
K'Kruhk style cyan and viridian lightsabers
Force Heal, Jump, Lightning, and Telekinesis
Form X crossed with Form VIII
Force Kill
Black cloak, midnight blue armor, black mask covering upper half of face.
Repair and Programming skills come easily to him.

Obi-Wan.
Loses thanks to the fact that Lucas cheats in every on of Obi's fights.

darth vraya
Originally posted by darth-yoda
hmm but my agilerty may help me let's think back, dear short one. to the time of the not so good movies such as episode two. remember when you were on the light side, and fought dooku. all you did was flip around a lot and miss just about everytime. weeeelll I am the same lightsaber combatant as dooku, except i'm stronger and would not let you live ( plus you wouldn't kept alive by GL

darth plo koon
pls allow me to make another one this is awsome
powers= force push jump heal lightening and stun
name= rantok horn
species= red kel dor =)
saber form= iv = high agility mixed with form v 's aggression
saber hilt = all silver palps hilt
colour= deep blue
robes= anakin ep 2
enemy= 5 battle droids and darth maul
arena= mustafar control room

i land my ship on the mustafar system docking bay i climp out and walk towards the control room but 5 droids shoot me i block on bullet jump in the air land force push 2 droids leaving 3 i impale one droid pull my saber out then trun around very fast side flip and take the other 2 droids down . the control room door opens and a dark shadowy figure takes his hood off and then ignites a double red saber then i throw my long robe of and ignite my deep blue saber i run in and block his first blow strike his head he ducks down and i flip over his head then he does a back kick into my stomach i heal up then run in for a spin attack to his head he blocks with ease and goes for my head i roll out of the way and fall down onto the lava platform he runs in fearlessly but i slice up his saber and half it he has only one saber left he uses force choke on me dangling me over the fire and i use stun on him leaving him blinded then i quickly jump onto the plat form he is no longer stuned as i land for the plat form he strikes me but i roll and use a side shot into his stomach then i force lightening him into the lava

Admiral Akbar
Good. Again, nice fight, at least you dident make your char overpowered.

MAKASHIMAN
Also my lightsaber's hilt would be forged of either electrum or cortosis.

darth plo koon
thanks ackbar your coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

and the only person who was bothered talking to me and im not even new sad

darth plo koon
i liek your attitude aswell i have been observing you you make alot of sense and people dont real notice and you can stand up for your self your awsome

Darth_Janus
Oh joy... another chance to be a Jedi.

Janus, Jedi Weaponsmaster
Single hilt (In the curved traditional style) with a Violet blade (Or possibly cyan, I'm partial to both)
Practitioner of Shii-Cho, Soresu, and Ataru. Advanced practitioner of Makashi.
Force powers: Telekineis, cloak, battle precognition and Absorb lightning(blade)
Ownage Power: Mirror Opponent (Self-made unique fighting power)
Janus is a human male, aged approx. 40-55 years, wearing KOTOR-era Jedi master's robes.

And I'd challenge Dooku or Mace. Perhaps Cin and Anakin as well.

JediMusician
Name: Jiril Ka'il Gender: Male
Species: Bith Force Mastery: Jedi Knight
Average Powers: Speed, Push, Jump, Sense
UberPower: Force Armor
Equipment: Tan tunic, Tan robes, Brown cloak, Brown pants
Simple lightsaber, green blade
Opponent: Dooku

I would infiltrate the Confederacy and sneak into one of Count Dooku's temporary homes. I would watch him for a while, then after carefully choosing the time and place of confrontation, I would be waiting there for him. After only being mildly hurt by his lightning assault, I would engage his Makashi style with my Ataru style. Being a clever fencer, Count Dooku would slowly wear me down and maneuver me into position so he could make a killing blow. Knowing that my valiant defense was being whittled away, I would be constantly talking to him, trying to convince him to come back. That to know the Light side was to know forgiveness, and that Master Yoda, his former teacher, would welcome him back more graciously than he believes.
In the end, my efforts would lead to the events of Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, where Jai Maruk is allowed to live by Dooku in order to deliver a message to Yoda. Dooku thought he was deceiving Yoda by this offering, but was only deceiving himself.

b-dan
darth Kuro vs yoda hahaha i made kuro up hes neither sith or jedi he has a newly descovered force that can change the glaxie as he sees fit its the pure dark side and hes in a black roabe long white hair he has a mask on because his face is deformed and his lightsaber is black and he has his apprentance darth Valdik

Hostage
Ah si.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darth plo koon
i liek your attitude aswell i have been observing you you make alot of sense and people dont real notice and you can stand up for your self your awsome

(acknowledges, and respects you post) cool

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Hostage
Ah si.

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.