Alichino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hallowicked
NOTE: So far, Alichino has yet to be made into an anime series, and as it says anime and MANGA (o_O manga's aren't movies) I don't see why I can't post here.

If I'm wrong tell me, because manga's aren't television series, nor are they movies. wink

Who here has read Alichino? I think it has a beautiful storyline and wonderful pictures, similar to Kaoru Yuki's Count Cain and Angel Sanctuary.

Reviews?

sai12
I was thinking of picking it up at the store the other day. The storyline did look pretty interesting.

And you're not in the wrong place at all!! So, don't worry about that!! Though if you compare it to Angel Sanctuary ...I might get scared off! Heehehe...So tell me more? smile

hallowicked
The pictures are quite similar to Angel Sanctuary and Count Cain, but I figure they're much more beautiful to look at.

Takyopop's site has some previews on Alichino, but it really doesn't do justice.

Alichino's a re beautiful creatures, so beautiful they disgust the main character Tsugiri (he looks like a girl roll eyes (sarcastic) ). They grant the wish of any human in despair, but in return for that wish they suck the souls right outta you.

(Actually, the concept is a little close to AS, don't the angels in AS take the souls of dead humans?)

There's a lot more to the plot, some really beautifully drawn guys and of course my favorite, Ryoko.

I don't want to spoil anything really, since its a new manga just released in the US... but just a heads up, I recommend it if you like fantasy and beautiful bishounen charri's.

Lumenesca
Haven't read it yet, but I want to. love

sai12
Went out and bought the 1st two books today!! I hope they're as good as you say they are!! Or I hold you completely responsible for the 20 dollars!!! :P

hallowicked
no meep -runs away and hides- don't kill me! I'm just a harmless saleswoman advertising her favorite manga!

Go and drool over Ryoko! Heh heh... stick out tongue

sai12
I won't hurt anyone!!

Come out!! *holds out a cookie*

Sounds like a plan...I could do with a bath.. Nothing better than a hot relaxing bath mixed with reading manga! Tee hee!!

hallowicked
-droools- bathing and manga's/manwha's ... oooooh...

sai12
Well, I bathed and read book one! So far so good!

sai12
Alrighty!! I finished book 2! *does happy dance*

It was a lot less confusing than the first one! Hehehe....and the art is just as beautiful. I am willing to bet that I'll buy book three when it comes out in October. Then again..who knows if I'll have the money to!?

Such beautiful men in these books! *drools* Oi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.