Blockbuster Vs. Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IDealinDreams
Sorry if this is a one-sided fight, I was just curious as these two always seemed to be very similar to me. Crime bosses, dank city, archenemies who are in the shadow of more popular heroes (Kinpin/Daredevil in Spidey's shadow, Blockbuster/Nightwing in the shadow of Batman); seems like a good matchup to me. I've learned a lot from reading this forum (I never knew of Cyclops' Judo and Aikado skills), so c'mon guys... don't let me down now!

black robb
Blockbuster=Super Strong, Super Durable
Kingpin=Humongous Fat Guy

I fail to see how this is hard to figure out...

IDealinDreams
LoL Well, Robb, I see your point, but I've also heard he's incredible strong. You're right, in retrospect, it is kind of obvious, but I've learned so many things from these forums about abilities I never even knew certain characters had, I figured maybe I'd be surprised here, too.

black robb
Originally posted by IDealinDreams
LoL Well, Robb, I see your point, but I've also heard he's incredible strong. You're right, in retrospect, it is kind of obvious, but I've learned so many things from these forums about abilities I never even knew certain characters had, I figured maybe I'd be surprised here, too. well sadly,there arent enough Kingpin fanboys for him to win this

jinzin
Originally posted by black robb
well sadly,there arent enough Kingpin fanboys for him to win this

laughing out loud

black robb
Maybe Kingpin can slap him with his man boobs

jinzin
okay, now that was just goin too far..... sick

colossus17
indeed....kingpin VS> fat bastard

jinzin
eek!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE?

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
eek!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE? He feared my pimp hand...just like JP...

colossus17
eek!

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE?

lol nice to see u 2 old friend.....i left becasue i went to train with master "dan"in asia to control my rage.....

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17
lol nice to see u 2 old friend.....i left becasue i went to train with master "dan"in asia to control my rage.....

laughing out loud

you haven't lost the touch one bit..

colossus17
laughing out loud

you haven't lost the touch one bit..

lol and as long as i pray to JP every night i never will....

newjak86
Yes your love of JP is unwavering

jinzin
laughing out loud

"you all know what to do...."

Ummmmm no we don't....what?

"FEEEEEEAAAARRRRRRRRRRR JP!!!!!!!!!!!"

colossus17
indeed JP will rise once more!

newjak86
And once again I shall send him on his trip to oblivion like last time. I am more powerful then JP can ever dream.

jinzin
that's the delusion you were left with last time JP punched you out of orbit...

newjak86
Haha you don't understand me then my friend C17 explain to him who I am.

jinzin
I think I know who you are...the guy who got knocked out of orbit by jp...big grin

demigawd
Now, now, let's wait a second here.

Kingpin is NOT some "fat guy". His...mmm...girth, is actually ALL MUSCLE. I believe he's in a strength class similar to or above Captain America (CL 1/2). Additionally, he's a martial arts master - he mastered judo, jiu-jitsu and sumo. He's deceptively fast, and he's actually been able to hang with Spider-Man for awhile, and he's beaten Daredevil in the past.

Of course, I don't know anything about Blockbuster, so maybe that's still not enough to win. But don't sell Kingpin short - he's one of the better H2H fighters in Marvel.

newjak86
I think I know who you are...the guy who got knocked out of orbit by jp...big grin
Once again ask my children how powerful I am.
My children are CM, black robb, Blair Wind, Kirbalactus, C17, and *cough*nataku*cough*
I am beyond anything JP could imagine coming clost to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.