Hulk vs. Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Doc Ock with his adamantium arms and with his psionic mind link to them.
At first it may seem nuts but peps. put Wolverine up against him.
Doc Ocks arms can catch his body wherever he is tossed and prob. block any attack that isn't some kind of energy or what not.

black robb
Hulk would rip the arms out of his back and beat him with them

Zatch
I agrre to some extent but Doc Oc is smart and hulk isn't so I would have a hard time to decide.

Zod4Life
The Hulk rips Doc Ock's arms out and makes him eat them.Then he throws him into space.

black robb
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Hulk rips Doc Ock's arms out and makes him eat them.Then he throws him into space. hey you used it!

Zod4Life
Yeah,I told you I liked it.Thanks for the new avatar black robb.

Wonderman
Seeing as how Doc Ock has the mind link to his arms the Hulk would have to be more powerful than psi and he's not. Prof. X would make him suck on a baby bottle. I don't think his strength could free the arms from the psi link between ock and them.

jinzin
didn't dock ock with adamantium already KO hulk?

I think hulk could do it however..

Zod4Life
I don't think that Doc Ock would give the Hulk much of a fight.

jinzin
seriously...it doesn't seem like he would...but he did....I just don't think he could do it again.

Zod4Life
What the heck are you talking about bro?

jinzin
dock ock...he literally KOed the hulk in a fight with adamantium tenticals....

Zod4Life
Oh,okay.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
dock ock...he literally KOed the hulk in a fight with adamantium tenticals....

It's true. Doc Ock beat the Professor Hulk (Hulk's depowered, but smarter incarnation) unconscious with his adamantium tentacles.

Grey Hulk knocked out Doc Ock with one finger.

Savage Hulk would eat him. He breaks adamantium.

Zod4Life
Well actually,the creater of this thread didn't really specify which Hulk is fighting Doc Ock.

jinzin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It's true. Doc Ock beat the Professor Hulk (Hulk's depowered, but smarter incarnation) unconscious with his adamantium tentacles.

Grey Hulk knocked out Doc Ock with one finger.

Savage Hulk would eat him. He breaks adamantium.

I'll agree to that...

Zod4Life
Me too.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Well actually,the creater of this thread didn't really specify which Hulk is fighting Doc Ock.

They never do. They always say "Hulk" as though there's only one.

I always use Savage Hulk, when they do that.

Zod4Life
Me too.I assumed that he was talking about the Savage Hulk too.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
They never do. They always say "Hulk" as though there's only one.

I always use Savage Hulk, when they do that.

I do too. The only reason why I refer to Savage Hulk is because he's the strongest one there is. War Hulk is pretty damn powerful too.

demigawd
A little bit of history about this - this was actually a war between the two writers. Doc Ock beat Hulk the first time they fought. The writer of the Hulk series at the time was so pissed off about this that awhile later, he went out of his way to write a rematch where Hulk HUMILIATES Doc by knocking him flat out with his pinky.

But this is a great example of what we've all been discussing on SvFL - rematch. Even the writers aren't above certain...fanboy tendencies.

CorderaMitchell
agreed

I was thinking gray hulk myself.

Hulk Power
Here's when "Mr. Fixit" fought him and ended up tying his adamantium arms into a bow.

CorderaMitchell
Those were adamantium? He's had titanium.

Either way, as long as everyone realizes ock beats wolverine, I'm cool.

Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/doc14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/OckbeatsHulk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/doc16.jpg

Tough Guy
yup prof always gets written being knocked out by someone. bad writing as strength wise he is not a lot different to savage hulk who gets most the extreme strength showcases for him. however savage has crushed into admantium b4. hed have been a little more pissed at being punched at first, grabbed a tentacle and thrown doc oc into , well another country

Tough Guy
and if u print the second meeting doesnt prof like tear oc a new arse hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.