Screenshot from a possible Darth Vader Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMCF
http://simonz.web.elte.hu/wallp/ep3promo2.jpg

I heard that there may be rumors of a Darth Vader Game. Your Comments.

snake_eyes616
hmm...interesting

JKozzy
Can we say, photoshopped Episode III wallpaper? That's not from a game at all, it's a fan-made wallpaper for Episode III, prior to us knowing its true title of Revenge of the Sith.

Smasandian
Hahahah.

But I wouldnt put this past LucasArts anyways.

SnakeEyes
When I read the title of the thread, I was intrigued. Maybe even a little excited. Then I saw the picture and couldn't believe how dumb the thread-starter was. And JKozzy is right btw.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It's actually a scene from a fan film of the same name. I've seen the film, the CGI is fantastic but the acting and story are abysmal.

Darth Jello
The game was announced a year ago and it's going to happen, this just isn't it.
what i would really like them to do is remake the episode III game into a massive game for the PSP featuring all the prequals and music and all the fighters in duel mode, including Luke, Maul, Sidious, Yoda, pre deformation palpatine, Boba and Jango, some more jedi, hell, maybe even a non-bionic grievous

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I finally got around to finishing Episode III and unlocked "classic" Obi Wan and Darth Vader. General Grievous still seems to whoop most of the characters though.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by JKozzy
Can we say, photoshopped Episode III wallpaper? That's not from a game at all, it's a fan-made wallpaper for Episode III, prior to us knowing its true title of Revenge of the Sith. badly photoshopped at that..

dave123
Since all you guys are pro's, perhaps a little competition to see who can photoshop the best "game"? ninja

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by dave123
Since all you guys are pro's, perhaps a little competition to see who can photoshop the best "game"? ninja

hmm...interesting, lol

KMCF
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
It's actually a scene from a fan film of the same name. I've seen the film, the CGI is fantastic but the acting and story are abysmal.

Do you think that I can get the link???

KMCF
I am not dumb it is just that I do not have photoshop to remove the Backround. I only wanted the Picture.

Smasandian
But you called it a screenshot of the game, which it isnt.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by KMCF
I am not dumb it is just that I do not have photoshop to remove the Backround. I only wanted the Picture.

Paint (default with Windows) can easily do that.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Paint (default with Windows) can easily do that.

cool

KMCF
Originally posted by Smasandian
But you called it a screenshot of the game, which it isnt.

Who knows someone could have pasted a Screenshot onto a Peice of Wall Paper.

forumcrew
yea but that is very clearly not a screenshot of a game.

DaRk Lotus
looks good I might play that game.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
looks good I might play that game.

hysterical

Anyway, wow... how could you believe that this was a screenshot to a game. What did you do, find the pic and say to yourself, "Look, it's a screenshot of a new Darth Vader game!" or did somebody actually convince you that it was a screenshot?

Smasandian
Even if it was a screenshot, it would be a pretty bad screenshot.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Smasandian
Even if it was a screenshot, it would be a pretty bad screenshot.

laughing

Kumar
i know, it looks like someone just pasted a picture of Darth Vader into that and made it look all fancy. that is just a teaser. i would need to real proof before i believe that is actually gonna be a game. i mean, come on, you can't actually believe that is real..... can you? huh

MrBones
that would be a cool game....i'd get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.