Wonder Man vs Damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
Both characters have seemingly endless power, both start at about the same strength level. Anyone need info on either? I know little of WN, but I know almost everything about Damage. I'd like to get some WM fans in here for some discussion.

Sentry
From the Damage bio you gave out in the tourney, he would most likely take this. I don't really know much about him other than that link from the tourney. But I read it, and he sounds a bit too much for Wonder Man to handle. How is he when he fights though? Is he vicious? Does he go for a win right away, or does he toy with his opponents first?

Nataku8188
He's not a smart fighter, but he's not stupid. He's just your average teen with these super powers. He took on the teen titans (Green lantern, impulse, arsenal, and someone else) by himself.

He pretty much mauls things until they stop moving. When Gorilla Grodd hurt his partner, he flipped out and K.O.ed him in three shots.

Sentry
Hmmm... So he lacks a bit of experience... Hmmm.. I reread that link of yours, does he really possess all the power from all those people he has DNA from? He sounds like a character who could probably own a lot of people in DC and Marvel.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Sentry
Hmmm... So he lacks a bit of experience... Hmmm.. I reread that link of yours, does he really possess all the power from all those people he has DNA from? He sounds like a character who could probably own a lot of people in DC and Marvel.

He was stated to be only second to the kryptonian in potential. I'll try to find the link.

But yeah, he's very, very powerful, just inexperienced and young.

whirlysplat
Damage has been around since the Early nineties, he is not that inexperiencedsmile

He would have his hands full with Wondy, but would winsmile

Probably

-Whirly outsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.