Whai anime/manga would you like to see turn movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
Well?

Arbiter
Mouse

noc
Now and Then, Here and There would be a refreshing thought to base a movie on.

cking
halo, if it came from the three novels. fall of reach, the flood, and first strike. the movie should be titled like this, Halo: fall of reach. this would go to the beginning on how it began and john's childhood.

sai12
Originally posted by cking
halo, if it came from the three novels. fall of reach, the flood, and first strike. the movie should be titled like this, Halo: fall of reach. this would go to the beginning on how it began and john's childhood.

That would be a good idea!! I'd go see it!!! smile

LordYomi13
I think the Yu Yu Hakusho series would be a really good movie. specifically the dark tournament saga and the Chapter Black Saga

Movie_Geek_
YYH has a movie already, just not on dark tournament saga and the Chapter Black Saga.

Zatch
I would say Trigun if there isn't already one. I watch the anime series all the time but I don't know if it is a movie.

hallowicked
As a movie? There's so many I want to see as an ANIME series...

Movies, movies...

"Dragon Knights" by Mineko Ohkami, the pictures are beautiful, the plot is okay, but the action really gets to me (and the guys). But it's still a manga, so it might have to be made into an anime first.

Lumenesca
Princess Ai

Zatch
never heard of those two.

sai12
Originally posted by Lumenesca
Princess Ai

I wouldn't doubt if see that one come to life....I just see it happening for some odd reason!!

Movie_Geek_
A lot of anime are turned into movies. The thing is that I think they tend the be point less some times. They are still good to watch just to see your favorite characters outside of what the anime or manga though.

hallowicked
Dragon Knights: Most people have never heard of it because it's still a manga...

But I absolutely adore the minor charri's in it, the main charri's are all bleh and have a one-sided personality. *cough*Rath*cough*

Zatch
oh no wonder I haven't heard of it.

WindDancer
Anything except Guyver. *cough*

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud

Zatch
ha ha ha.

Kandieren
A live-action movie? ...
If they were willing to spend millions on special effects, it would be fun to see One Piece as a movie.

Zatch
I know that is my third favorite anime after trigun and Zatch Bell.

SamuraiChamploo
Inuyasha as a live action movie. It'd probably suck, though. Who'd you think would play as the characters? ReSpOnD.

Zatch
Don't really have a clue.

soundtrack
i think gundam wing would probably be pretty interesting, since they could have the whole politics storyline. though the actual mecha and gundam machines might come out a little cheesey.
there's actually a lot of animes that i would like to see come to live action movies. but i would just be naming all of the anime i like .

LordYomi13
I thought you guys meant a live action anime movie. I know there was already a yu yu hakusho movie

Sango_Dare
All the anime's I like already have a movie, but I'd like the Naruto Movie to be released in America. yes

Keitaro06
Now Anime/Manga Panda is sad... No one Likes/Loves Love Hina... sad
I'd like to see Love hina turning in a movie... confused

grey fox
Originally posted by WindDancer
Anything except Guyver. *cough*

Hey dark hero was pretty good ... ok so the first one was crappy

DemonXangelX
shaman king doesnt hav a movie its just a series so there shud b a movie were hao and yoh hav 2 work 2gether 2 defeat a great evil oooo sounds gd

Zatch
Is Lupin the 3rd a movie yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.