Supershadow is a liar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
Supershadow " supposed to be the genius" is a fat liar. his website is supershadow.com and his picture, that is not him. his name is michael suttle and works in a plumbing company, he does not even know george lucas!!! mad

DeVi| D0do
NO FUNKING SHIT!

Nactous
Thats enough Dodo.

DeVi| D0do
Enough what?

Nactous
Enough of your superiority, BTW Shakoon, to put this nicely, this has been done many times. This is probably the nicest response you'll get though.

Ast Rofan
I agree with Dodo...

What the vlarfin?

BAILY
Originally posted by ShaKoon
Supershadow " supposed to be the genius" is a fat liar. his website is supershadow.com and his picture, that is not him. his name is michael suttle and works in a plumbing company, he does not even know george lucas!!! mad

Pumbing Company eh? I always thought we was pulling shit out of somewhere... wouldnt have guessed it was a toilet tho stick out tongue

ShaKoon
he is a liar, and did you know Sha Koon is the niece of Plo Koon??

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Nactous
Enough of your superiority, BTW Shakoon, to put this nicely, this has been done many times. This is probably the nicest response you'll get though.
I can't stop being superior. Superiority is something placed on someone by other people, not themselves.

I could, however, stop thinking I'm superior if indeed I did think I'm superior... which I don't.

confused

Prod
KMC has been indeed invaded by noobians...I come back after a month...and I see pointless threads all over...

*dissapears for another month...and hopes to find peace here*

and Dodo has the right for his "superiority"

DeVi| D0do
he is a liar, and did you know Sha Koon is the niece of Plo Koon??
Hahahaha laughing

That's some funny shit.

matreid

No, really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bilb
Pfft dont you guys know anything? He works for a cabinet making company in North Carolina stick out tongue

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I can't stop being superior. Superiority is something placed on someone by other people, not themselves.

I could, however, stop thinking I'm superior if indeed I did think I'm superior... which I don't.

confused

I think I dont understand what you think you think other people think you think like the superior person they think you are though you dont think that. big grin

Mist

Really? Oh shit, how will I live now?confused

matreid
Originally posted by Mist
Really? Oh shit, how will I live now?confused

Yah, this news has changed my life drastically! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I think I dont understand what you think you think other people think you think like the superior person they think you are though you dont think that. big grin
laughing

I was going to think of a less roundabout way of saying it, but I couldn't be arsed... stick out tongue

BAILY
Originally posted by matreid
Yah, this news has changed my life drastically!

your Life?? Hey I am jealous... I want a life... stick out tongue

matreid
Originally posted by BAILY
your Life?? Hey I am jealous... I want a life... stick out tongue

Yes, I agree I am very fortunate to have one... unlike SS. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Honestly, I would be damn proud of myself if I was Supershadow...

I mean, to be known by the entire Star Wars fandom (not to mention being hated by them) is quite an achievement...

I'm only half-way through my journey to be hated by all KMCers. But my goal is to some day be hated by ALL Star Wars fans.

MWAHAHA! devil

Mist

I mean, to be known by the entire Star Wars fandom (not to mention being hated by them) is quite an achievement...

I'm only half-way through my journey to be hated by all KMCers. But my goal is to some day be hated by ALL Star Wars fans.

Start by wearing Gungan pajamas big grin

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Mist
Start by wearing Gungan pajamas big grin
I already do!

And Ewok boxers!

eek! stick out tongue

Paul-Muad'Dib

MWAHAHA! devil

What are you saying, that you will turn all SW fans to the darkside? stick out tongue sad smile

matreid
You can add me to your " People who hate me at KMC list" Dodo because...

I HATE YOU!!!!!! evil face

stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Happy Dance

Ast Rofan

MWAHAHA! devil

I will never hate you DD, but I like controversy, so I will be your second in command.

DeVi| D0do
Excellent... everything is going as planned...

*evil cackle*

Darth Plagueis
ew...evil cackling makes a smell...

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
ew...evil cackling makes a smell...

A yucky smell indeed...yucky

DeVi| D0do
... sorry

embarrasment

Darth Jello

wow!!!!
and did you know that Peter Mayhew is tall? and that Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman have nice titties?

Ken Kenobi

Thanks for this amazing revelation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.