Battle Of The Brutes!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Savior
Savage Hulk vs Drax "Without the Power Gem" vs Thor vs Colossus vs Wonder man vs Sasquatch vs abomination vs Strong Guy vs Hercules vs Gladiator vs Rhino vs Doc Samson vs Maxam

In this all out Brawl who would be the last man standing and to ensure voctory opponents must be killed, so last 1 left alive wins.

newjak86
It depends is this just fist-o-cuffs or are all powers allowed.

Savior
All Powers.
Sorry I should have been more Specific

armandovalles
Gladiator. Hes just as strong as anyone on that list, just as durable, plus he has the most variety of powers.

newjak86
I would agree with armandovalles he just has to many powers in such a large fight to contend with. While everyone else was fighting he would be flying above just waiting to pick people off.

EsteemedLeader
how come rhino made the list and juggernaut didnt? thats like having a poll for the best superhero and leaving superman off and putting in, like pokemon or something What the f**k?

armandovalles
This is also missing the Thing!

newjak86
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
how come rhino made the list and juggernaut didnt? thats like having a poll for the best superhero and leaving superman off and putting in, like pokemon or something What the f**k?
I thought the same thing but if he's in then he wins since the person must kill everyother enemy to win. Since none of these guys can kill Juggs and he could simply out last them then kill them he would win.

armandovalles
What about the Thing? he's stronger than a few of those guys, including Strong Guy, Rhino, and Doc Samson. Hes also equal to both Sasquatch and Colossus, who are all low level Class 100's.

newjak86
Yeah Thing should be on there but not Juggs if he's in then he automatically wins this fight.

Savior

newjak86
Yes we now that but when we use Juggs on this forum it is assumed he is the classic kick a** version not the impersanaut who is pretending to be Cain now.

olympian
All powers allowed goes for Gladiator/Thor then Drax or Maxam.

Savior

olympian
Thing has for some time gone up the 85. Hes stronger than Sasquatch now. And Sasquatch back in the day was going against Savage Hulk and Wendigo toe to toe. And winning against Thing also.

In my opinion Thing is currently between the 90 and very low 100 bracet. More like the 90 tho, since hes not in Wonder Man`s league who is 95-100.

long pig
Newjak is right, this forum generally gives the writers of jugs a big "**** you" and we don't even mention this new juggernaut.

Gladiator wins this.

Savior
Hulk has beaten Gladiator, and im sure he can do it again.

Savior
I think that it would come to Drax, Thor, or Savage Hulk not to sure who would win out of these three though.

long pig
Hulk beat him with radiation....That won't happen again.

Savior
Are u sure about that? I mean if somthing happens once its bound to happen again, but who knows.

jrodslam
I think it comes down to Glads and Thor.

olympian
If Hulk had beat him on a pure slugfest i would take it. What bugs me how did he knew about a weakneness he never heard of before and that he didnt had the inteligence to figure it out?

Metalmanx
Gladiator takes this one.

And Classic Juggernaut would win if he were in it. But since he's not, Gladiator wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
This is also missing the Thing!
Oh, you're right, cause Thing has heart and his from Yancy Street laughing
Doc Samson, Colossus, Strong Guy, Sasquatch and Rhino fall firsts.
After Hercules get his rematch with Maxam and beats him, he Thor team up with Wonder Man against Gladiator, beat him, then Thor and Hercules K.O. Simon to finally see who's the best fighter, considering Thor has Mjolnir, he'll take it, but not easy.

olympian
"After Hercules get his rematch with Maxam and beats him"

Didnt Herc had his rematch when he and some avengers wer mind controlled and went against the infinity Watch? When he was the last standing and beat Warlock.

Or was that Drax?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.