Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) Vs Plo-Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
No banana dance this time. And no negative comment.

MAKASHIMAN
(talking nicely) Plo Koon would stick anakin's arrogant butt with his gold saber and tell him he's the father of the father of Padme's babies. Hasn't this been done before?

Luke Is Better
anakin would waste on plo koon so bad that his insides would become his outsides his outsides become his insides and he's wackin it with a toothbrush

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
(talking nicely) Plo Koon would stick anakin's arrogant butt with his gold saber and tell him he's the father of the father of Padme's babies. Hasn't this been done before?

Didn't find it on Search....K I cant resist!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

MAKASHIMAN
(Crying and spitting in bewilderment)

rob skywalker
ANNAKIN WOULD KILL THAT ALIEN BASTARD DOWN IN A SECOND Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Admiral Akbar
STOP WITH THE REPEATING THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!
Dident find it in search!!! omfg
If i may quote your sentence Makashiman(Spitting and Crying in bewilderment.)
And anakin would not kill him in one second
All plo has to do is say that he banged padme all night, and anakin would leave a billion open spots for plo koon to hit.

Darth Windu
I hate all of you. I really do. This is on the second page. ADW and RS, I hat both of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.