master replicas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kip
are they really worth the $130 because i want one and i need to know if theyre really as good as people say

DeVi| D0do
How do these things work? What's the power up/down like?

david flood
the power up and down thing is cool cause there is loads of lights on the blade part which go on one by one so it looks like the saber is extending and deactivating like a real one ....there is sound effects and everything

go to masterreplicas.com for more info

are they worth it ? i dont have one but they look cool

nate100
i have one (anakins ep3) and would say they are really worth it if you have the money to spare (to be honest i didn't have the money to spare but still went ahead and got one)

it's quite hard to explain just how cool it feels to light it up and pretend your the coolest, toughest jedi there ever was. i started to collect the hasbro sabers first but ever since i saw the MR lightsabers i knew i had to get my hands on one.

i give 'em 9.5 out of 10 (it'd be a cool 10 out of 10 if the damn things were real!)

matreid
How strong are they? Are they good for dueling?

Darth Kip
yeah can you at least beat people with them or even small animals

nate100
im gonna have to say no to both of those. (although you probably could beat a small animal with it)

the thing is, that although the blade part is pretty strong and attached really well it doesn't feel like it could take a real beating.

and apart from that you wouldn't want to battle with it. (trust me if you ever get one you'll understand)

bottom line is they are a sweet thing to own. i honestly don't think i could tell you the amount of times i've turned that bad boy on and ran around the house looking like a loon and not to mention the feeling when you turn it on. without sounding like a creep it makes you want to cry and smile at the same time.

the price tag may be a little high but it is totally worth it in the end.

DeVi| D0do
Can you detach the blade and just use the hilt?

nate100
well yeah you can take it off and just use the hilt but chances are you wont be able to put it back on and have it work.

i suppose it would be a cheaper way to get the full scale MR hilt but then you've just ruined a MR FX saber.

personally i would get one of each (if it wasn't for the huge price tag)

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I might save up for an FX saber...

nate100
wise choice. you wont be dissapointed.

Darth Kip
i think this dude works for master replicas

nate100
i wish! can you imagine all the cool stuff they must get their hands on!!!!

lucky bastards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.