Can Someone colour my pic(s)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
heeey fellow arty type pplz ^_^

i dun have photoshop or anything other program like that, so i was wondering whether anyone would like to be challenged and colour my pics? I know they not the best, but i'd really like to see them coloured on the comp....with the kool anime shading and what not....so yeah, if anyone's interested i'll post the pics here, and feel free to try and colour them if you want....then maybe you can post the coloured ones back here? iono, maybe compare with other aspiring artists? big grin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/ayjay86/angel.jpg

AngelGirl
wow u r so good at drawing!

ayjay
^^...aww..thanx....do you wanna colour my pic? ^_^

pr1983
i can't colour for shit... i'd ruin it... sweet pic though...

justjakk
what color do you want it?

ayjay
umm...any! I'll leave it up to your creative genious!!...but maybe stay away from multicolour rainbows and poka-dots ^_^
Originally posted by pr1983
i can't colour for shit... i'd ruin it... sweet pic though...
thnx pr

pinsleepe
Can you be more specific? What do you expect?

Darth_Rankkor
The drawing is great. But why don't you try color it with pencil or something? That would be even better imo

hotsauce6548
Nice pic, although, unfortunately, I am just learning how to color, shade, and whatnot with the computer, so I don't believe I would be of any help.

ayjay
Originally posted by pinsleepe
Can you be more specific? What do you expect?

maybe some elgant looking colours? umm..light blues? gold lining? white? violet? its yup to the colourists ^__^
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
The drawing is great. But why don't you try color it with pencil or something? That would be even better imo
Yeah i was thinking that, but i like my original to be in BnW...and i'm nopt the best colourer with a pencil....>_<...i would probably severely mess her up hahahah

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Nice pic, although, unfortunately, I am just learning how to color, shade, and whatnot with the computer, so I don't believe I would be of any help.
hehe maybe you could use this pic as a practice session? ^__^

Lana
That's really good.....too bad I'm crap at coloring in Photoshop erm

xxEmma_Fanxx
Wow!! I love your picture! Everyone in this artwork forum are soooo artistic!!! Sorry i can't paint your picture i dont have the special stuff on my computer, it costs alot.

ayjay
Originally posted by Lana
That's really good.....too bad I'm crap at coloring in Photoshop erm
hehe thnx Lana...hehe , i wish i AHAD photoshop *sigh

Originally posted by xxEmma_Fanxx
Wow!! I love your picture! Everyone in this artwork forum are soooo artistic!!! Sorry i can't paint your picture i dont have the special stuff on my computer, it costs alot.
hehe thnx you Emma......yeeah i know, stupid expensive computer stuff >__< *hmph

rockafromhell
dude i could color it and u dont have to pay fr photoshop get free trials thats wut i do =D

rockafromhell
heres sum i did juss fr 15 mins wanna know if like cuz i kinda dont know wut to think...lol...if should keep goin im kinda new at it i do diff stuff on the shop not anime

ayjay
heeeey! lookin good ^__^....yeaah i myt dl a trial......cos i was readin a tutorial and there's all this kool stuff you can with colouring and shading and watnot....

Revan X
Here is this better?

ayjay
good god! dats maad! revan...i like the pink..and love da skin tone ...looks maad....have you tried like shadowing? like using darker tones of the colours to create sorta shadowed bits?

Revan X
no it was just a quick coloring job glad you like it happy

ayjay
yeaah its really good!....five thumbs up ^_^

rockafromhell
heres a town fr ur anime...lol i made

Lana
I've been experimenting with coloring....I'll go ahead and give it a try anyway happy

golden moon
here's my try... I hope it's ok
it's the second time I color a pic wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/golden13/asd.jpg

Revan X
Wow! thats even better than mine!

bilb
thats really good... i was gonna play around with it bit i cant beat that!! good job smile

golden moon
thankies happy

ayjay
HOLY CRAAAP!!! *faints*....dats maaaad!!!!
wat program do you use?? how did you do da toning and stuff??? i REALLY love the way u did the wings and skin...*droolz*

ayjay
umm..well, i got a hold of photoshop off a frend....so i tried to colour it...but yeaah.,..i dunno how to do da skin toning and stuff >_<

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/ayjay86/angelcopy.jpg

justjakk
i was playing with layers and colors and came up with this...its not as laboring as coloring, but well you'll see

ayjay
wooa!...how did you do that? COME COME! You must share your skillz with the rest of us! PLEEEEASE!

did you put everything on seperate layers?

Lana
Layers is how I color, it's easier that way.

What I personally do is make the lineart a layer and set the blend mode to multiply, and do the coloring in the layer underneath.

I'm still working at coloring it, I haven't really been able to work at it much lately, I've got most of the base colors down and now need to clean it up and work on shading and details and whatnot.

ayjay
yeaah dats wat i do....i like made a new layer and pasted the pic on it
and then did the multiply thingy....but it still took me a while >_<...maybe cos i dun know my way around photoshop yet ^^

o0o wwow...i cant wait to see wat you do eek!

golden moon
Originally posted by Lana
Layers is how I color, it's easier that way.

What I personally do is make the lineart a layer and set the blend mode to multiply, and do the coloring in the layer underneath.

I'm still working at coloring it, I haven't really been able to work at it much lately, I've got most of the base colors down and now need to clean it up and work on shading and details and whatnot.

that's what I do too wink

jainasolo55
wow u guys rock with the color job i do alot of drawing but im not great w/ coloring on the comp

jainasolo55
ive actual colored a few of my drawings just in paint

jainasolo55
*acually sry

ayjay
yeaah...i'm a newbie at colouring.....but i've been sorta practising...
i coloured some other stuff and uploaded it here: http://truze.deviantart.com/

paint is a KILLER to colour with.....u realise how much easier it is when u have programs like photoshop...^_^

Lana
Jainasolo55 -- Please use the edit button instead of multiple posting like that....

Ayjay -- arg, sorry, but I'm not going to be able to finish coloring your drawing, my computer got a virus and I had to wipe the harddrive and I think that the coloring-in-progress was one of the things that didn't get saved erm

ayjay
oh noo!..virus ish not kool! did you manage to save the important stuff??confused

Lana
I got my entire deviantart folder saved, that was the most important thing I worried about saving....it took up an entire CD on it's own!

The only important things that I know of as of yet that I forgot to save were all my emails cry

jainasolo55
ooh sorry about that

Raven Guardia
Okay here is my version of the drawing. Its not as good as any of yours but I will post it anyway. By the way, if you drew this ayjay your an amazing artist.

ayjay
heey woow...thats niice! i love the gradient thing you did with her robey thing...very kool!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ayjay
heey woow...thats niice! i love the gradient thing you did with her robey thing...very kool!

Thanks, I used the Gardient tool for most of the picture.

ayjay
very kool! ^__^.. i love dat gradient tool....that and the dodge/burn tool...^^..

Raven Guardia
very kool! ^__^.. i love dat gradient tool....that and the dodge/burn tool...^^..

I love the gradient tool also...I never used the dodge/burn tool yet embarrasment but I like the soften tool.

Syren
Wow, I was going to attempt to colour it too but I think I'll just stick to being amazed by all of the other efforts jawdrop

ayjay
no0o! COLOUR COLOUR! PLeeeeeeeeese?

Syren
laughing out loud It'll come out pants stick out tongue

ayjay
so you'll do it! eek!

Susan-Storm
uh... it is sort of Hard i can not really do it srry

ayjay
awww...is it cos of the bad quality of the lineart? I'm sorree....>__<

inuyashapuppy!!
hey im going to color it if its ok im going to show it to you when im dou ok smile

ayjay
no worries! I'm looing forward to seeing the results! ^__^

inuyashapuppy!!
well i got it doun all i hafe to do is post it is going to take me a bit my dad needs to help me save iy and send it

inuyashapuppy!!
hey would you want to color one of my pics its a flower ?

inuyashapuppy!!
no worries! I'm looing forward to seeing the results! ^__^

((yea my skanner works well hir it is not really good well its good enofe ))

ayjay
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
hey would you want to color one of my pics its a flower ?

suure i'd love to colour ur pic ^__^....just post it here and i'll get ryt on it big grin

ayjay
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
((yea my skanner works well hir it is not really good well its good enofe ))

nice colourin ^_^..gotta work a bit on the smoothness of ur colours and tones...but nice colour scheme ^_^

inuyashapuppy!!
i know i wasnt thinking wright when i colored it i colored it 3am so thats why

inuyashapuppy!!
are you going to draw more?????

ayjay
well..im in da middle of exams at da moment....but i'll definetly be uploadin more art stuff in da near future...i'll probably dish out some more line art for ppl to practice their colouring ^__^

inuyashapuppy!!
/\ __ /\ i will ill re do it kk

DOOM2099
I suck so hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.