Psycho Analyze the person above you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Let the analyzing begin! toot

Mist
Hiker, Im feeling you have a fear of heights, this will lead to failing to win the award for Prom Queen unless you sort yourself out and get rid of those man eating goldfish you keep in the garage.

Rogue Jedi
analyze TH? right!!!crazy

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mist
Hiker, Im feeling you have a fear of heights, this will lead to failing to win the award for Prom Queen unless you sort yourself out and get rid of those man eating goldfish you keep in the garage. *gets rid of goldfish*

RJ, you must have a rich tycoon for a father because your love for fast cars and fancy women is obvious in your posting style. big grin

Mist
TH, your bed wetting problems will not go away until you start making more crazy threads.

JLred
Mist as soon as you realize potatoes are not good for you health can you get on with you love life.....

Tired Hiker
Mist, your fear of Bobble Heads will abruptly come to an end when your delivery guy appears on your front doorstep with a 'Mist' Bobble Head Doll, collectors edition.

Mist
JLred, red underwear will increase your sexual life by 13% on Wednesdays. Also, to increase your chances of winning the lottery, take three doses of a heavily concentrated laxative twice during peak hour traffic.

And dont be afraid of the dog next door, he only wants to sniff your crotch, nothing more.

*Georgina_A*
Mist, if you make your list smaller, it'll make your life easier and your love life more exciting yes You will also get a new puppy which you will call 'Mr Snuffles' big grin

It will also get me off your back eek!

Mist
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Mist, your fear of Bobble Heads will abruptly come to an end when your delivery guy appears on your front doorstep with a 'Mist' Bobble Head Doll, collectors edition.

Awesomedroolio

TH, only use this smilie in an emergency, as it will lead to liver cancer on Mondays > rock

JLred
Mist your passionate love life can begin as soon as you move out of your mom's house and stop wearing pajama's with footies........http://home.olemiss.edu/~rpmcginn/baby/pajamas1.JPG

Mist
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Mist, if you make your list smaller, it'll make your life easier and your love life more exciting yes You will also get a new puppy which you will call 'Mr Snuffles' big grin

It will also get me off your back eek!

Wicked cool. But maybe I want you on my backshifty

Dont use the bathroom anymore. Your loved ones will appreciate you, no matter how bad you look/smell. Continuing to use the bathroom with give you heartburn.

Tired Hiker
*GA*, your fear of electrical light parades will only end as soon as you confront your father as to why he made you chew on power cables as a child.

JLred
Only eat spaghetti on the second tuesday of every other month......for insurance reasons...........

Mist
*GA*, your fear of electrical light parades will only end as soon as you confront your father as to why he made you chew on power cables as a child.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

TH, change your socks three times during lunch break on Friday, as it will bring forth new beginnings in the work environment.

Tired Hiker
edit

*Georgina_A*
Wicked cool. But maybe I want you on my backshifty

Dont use the bathroom anymore. Your loved ones will appreciate you, no matter how bad you look/smell. Continuing to use the bathroom with give you heartburn.

Well, if you make your list smaller we could consider it eyes

...But make it smaller first mad

And I like the bathroom cry

All I wanted was to make my daddy proud cry

JLred
For happier erections eat Ramen noodles..........

Mist
Well, if you make your list smaller we could consider it eyes

...But make it smaller first mad

And I like the bathroom cry

Your fear of my list will bring about a plague of tight underwear unless you light three candles in your bedroom and recite every chapter of the Holy Bible before midnight.

Tired Hiker
We are like predicting futures rather than analyzing! laughing out loud

*Georgina_A*
Your fear of my list will bring about a plague of tight underwear unless you light three candles in your bedroom and recite every chapter of the Holy Bible before midnight.

Your reluctance towards making your list smaller will end in Georgina slapping you until you do so. So make it smaller and she might reconsider the slapping eek!

...Unless you want to be slapped shifty

*Georgina_A*

TH, I think your obsession with cats will end in you buying a cat if you do not take extreme precautions ninja

Mist
Your reluctance towards making your list smaller will end in Georgina slapping you until you do so. So make it smaller and she might reconsider the slapping eek!

...Unless you want to be slapped shifty

Perhaps....but your feeling reluctant towards ham sandwiches for some reason..believe in yourself, believe in rock and roll.

JLred
Your addiction to rotten eggs will worsen unless your keyboard is spewing blue toxins...if not counsult a physician......

*Georgina_A*
Perhaps....but your feeling reluctant towards ham sandwiches for some reason..believe in yourself, believe in rock and roll.

*Slap* Make your list smaller, bub mad

Your love for Star Wars will turn you into a travelling circus freak big grin

Mist

Hiker, you like to show your love of garden gnomes except during winter. You like leaving your left shoelace untied because it seems to be the newest fashion trend for eskimos, unfortunately it makes you look stupid.

Tired Hiker
Mist, your fear of blind people stems from the time your mom shot heroin into your retinas. I'm sorry to break this to you by the way. erm

JLred
Eat Baldwin at 12:03 then report to Pikachu for further instructions........

Mist
*Slap* Make your list smaller, bub mad

Your love for Star Wars will turn you into a travelling circus freak big grin

I cant waitbig grin

Your recent outbursts suggest a hard time accepting that blue is a natural body odour. Im sensing mixed feelings towards ceiling fans, perhaps due to the sound of mating frogs, but this could also be due to the fact your not wearing clothes..

JLred
String is not sexy.....

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by JLred
Eat Baldwin at 12:03 then report to Pikachu for further instructions........ Oh, I think you are in the wrong website! big grin

Mist
Mist, your fear of blind people stems from the time your mom shot heroin into your retinas. I'm sorry to break this to you by the way. erm

I always wondered about that...erm

Hiker, you seem to enjoy using this smilie : erm , I suggest a new pair of pants, and possibly a leather belt to help you overcome your fear of salad.

JLred
The wrong website is right at exactly 5:27 AM.............

*Georgina_A*
I cant waitbig grin

Your recent outbursts suggest a hard time accepting that blue is a natural body odour. Im sensing mixed feelings towards ceiling fans, perhaps due to the sound of mating frogs, but this could also be due to the fact your not wearing clothes..

Neither can I big grin and how would you know?! ninja

Your constant drooling shows that you fear glasses and other transparent things.

JLred
If you eat eels at brunch it will insure bad luck for 4 years..........

Tired Hiker
JLred, the reason why you keep sleepwalking and ending up in your parents bedroom is because your mom never actually cut off your umbilical cord.

Mist
JLred, the reason why you keep sleepwalking and ending up in your parents bedroom is because your mom never actually cut off your umbilical cord.

laughing laughing laughing laughing Almost fell off my chair laughing

JLred

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well....im also sometimes scared.......

If you wear 7 socks and then rotate your belly button 15 degrees west...you shall live for 2 more weeks.......

Mist
JLred, your fear of clowns started when you were 5 and you walked in on your mother wearing a facial mask. To avoid any further awkward situations, rub lotion on your eyeballs and drink vinegar three times before bedtime.

JLred
JLred, your fear of clowns started when you were 5 and you walked in on your mother wearing a facial mask. To avoid any further awkward situations, rub lotion on your eyeballs and drink vinegar three times before bedtime.

It was an avon product..................

Mist in two years you will have an accident with a blade and cover all sharp objects with foam insuring that your eels with give your salad a better taste.........

I

Mist
JLred, Im afraid these feelings you have towards certain moderators (mainly Ken, Rex and Backfire) sparked from an encounter you had with rabid wolves while on a snowing expedition in the Antarctic three years ago. The dreams you have of them are not natural, I suggest you come straight with your feelings towards them in the hope it will reignite the fire in your eyes when you smell them as they walk past.

All the best with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.