Mouse Problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
For the past few days my mouse has been acting up, like when I open my Edonkey2000 (music program) the mouse automatically stops moving. Sometimes (rarely) it does it when im just looking at the desktop. I dont think it has anything to do with the mouse itsself, I think its the comp, but thats just me. I have two other mice but they dont work AT ALL when I use them for some reason. So im stuck with this crappy one and I dont know what to do. Any help?

yerssot
too much heavy programs playing at the same time?

DanieLs_4_Ever
No. When I had Edonkey2000 open , that was the only thing I had open, and after it connected I went to the 'Traffic' tab to start my music downloads and after a few seconds it just stopped moving.

Clovie
click Ctrl+Del
and then see in processes tab what is taking up the CPU percentage.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Clovie
click Ctrl+Del
and then see in processes tab what is taking up the CPU percentage.
There are a lot of things on a list.

Clovie
okay..i meant what is taking most of it... you have to order it by CPU use..confused

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hmm...They keep changing. The one that seems to be taking up most of it says Image Name: System Idle Process.

Clovie
it is some different problem..confused

but if it happens only when you open edonkey...it's weird..

maybe try using emule instead? eek!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol smile Thx anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.