names for a greenday tribuite band!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Wolf
Hiya ppl! My friend wants to start a "Green Day" tribute band but he can't think of a name i was wonderin' if anyone cud help him out so far the bands name is "American Idiots" but thats crap so we need a betta one

HELLLLP!!!

band

Cinemaddiction
American Idiots isn't bad at all, IMO.

jaden101
dreen gay

Bad Boy
Gay Day

Bardock42
Orange (or other colour) night
Minority
Green Day Tribute Band....
GDF
Green Day II

Myth
The Day of Green
Los Dios de Verde (from a poster of theirs)
Basket Cases
The Billie Joes

el_barto
The Dookies

The Insomniacs

Brain Stew

St.Jimmy's

Dr. Diamond
the posers.

Dr. Diamond
hmm the posers thats actually a great band name period

knight
Pop Punk Pussy

Bad Boy
Not Another Green Day Tribute Band

Flying High
blue night.... confused

StinkFist462
red night

Ken Kenobi
The "We're Not Good Enough To Write Our Own Music So We'll Copy A Pre-Existing Bands Songs And Call It A Tribute" band.

Bardock42
Originally posted by StinkFist462
red night Originally posted by Flying High
blue night.... confused

Yoou two are soooooooooooooo Imaginative Originally posted by Bardock42
Orange (or other colour) night
Minority
Green Day Tribute Band....
GDF
Green Day II

Myth
What if they don't change the color but change it from "Day" to "Night" while keeping the "Green." It makes more sense because "Green Night" would be the follow up to "Green Day."

Here's one:
"Whatsthername" as compaired to "Whatsername". Of course the only problem with that is associating too closely with the new album.

Bardock42
I covered it all with (or other color)...I win

Deathblow
But Green Day already have a load of tribute bands, Sum 41, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard...it's not a good route to follow.

Flying High
hey....they are making money though stick out tongue

amity75
"Geek Stink Breath"

Kumar
Originally posted by Deathblow
But Green Day already have a load of tribute bands, Sum 41, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard...it's not a good route to follow.

and how are any of those bands "Greenday Tribute bands"? though i don't know why i am even asking considering all you are gonna say is "oh, well they are all pop-punk stupid heads" or something retarded like that.

Deathblow
oh, well they are all pop-punk stupid heads.

Myth
Originally posted by Kumar
and how are any of those bands "Greenday Tribute bands"? though i don't know why i am even asking considering all you are gonna say is "oh, well they are all pop-punk stupid heads" or something retarded like that.

I believe because they all followed the methods of Green Day to become famous. Real hard to figure that one out. wink

alcoholicpoet
The Green Day Tribute Band.

2-D
Lol! We settled on green-ish day.

www.green-ishday.co.uk

I'm lead guitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.