A Question? Could Human Torch or FireLord could melt Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I know it's silly.

whirlysplat
I think sobig grin

Solidus Snake
torchs nova flame maybe

firelord: definitely

DarkCrawler
^what he said.

Scoobless
they both should be able to do it without straining too much..... some guy did it once in excaliber (i think ..... Colossus smacked him for kissing Kitty or something.... the guy hit Colossus in the back with some type of energy and melted the area around the base of his spine)

olympian
"torchs nova flame maybe

firelord: definitely"

Someone hit the jackpot.

CorderaMitchell
agreed...

Scoobless
no maybe about it.... Torch can go far beyond Colossus' limits whenever he wants

whirlysplat
Torch has also got a "Super" Nova Burst

Sentry
Pete Wisdom did it. Stuck hot knives into Colossus's back. Colossus should be able to handle temperatures around 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, give or take a 1000. But Torch and Firelord can easily project heat far greater than that. They both melt him.

Scoobless
^ that's the guy i was talking about... i knew it was Pete something

colossus17
his armor cant be damaged or melted.he can easily survie a full nova blast....if in x-men he was able to surivive inside the core of a star....100,000 times bigger and hotter then our sun...and was able to take a full blast of gladiator's heat visionfor 3 days with no affects......i think he can survive this punks

Scoobless
^well he's been melted before... what issues did those events happen in?

skizo
Originally posted by colossus17
his armor cant be damaged or melted.he can easily survie a full nova blast....if in x-men he was able to surivive inside the core of a star....100,000 times bigger and hotter then our sun...and was able to take a full blast of gladiator's heat visionfor 3 days with no affects......i think he can survive this punks

Ok if this actually happened then I seriously doubt they could melt him

Never
Originally posted by colossus17

Issue numbers please.

Organic steel will not survive the core of a star. No form of steel can.

It damn sure will not survive the core of a star "100,000 times bigger and hotter than our sun."

Someone must be snorting ajax.

Can't be damaged my ass (again, unless you are ONLY referencing a RECENT Colossus). Even back in Uncanny 180ish Pyro heated him so hot that when Avalanche dropped the liquid nitrogen tanks on him he was "frozen," so to speak. Magneto had to physically close all of his wounds in his organic steel form before he reverted back to human else he would have bled to death.

hoorayforpeepee
according to bio's, colossus can withstand up to 11,000 degrees with no discomfort. then again, bio's mean dick.

Khellendros
If you go by bios, Firelord could vaporize him, Torch could definitely melt hm. Going by comics... it really is a tossup, probably depends on who is writing him. I'd say they could more often than not. Colossus really needs a healing factor, or greater control over his body's material when in steel form. When you really think about it, with all the people in Marvel who toss around high levels of heat, it's just surprising he hasn't been melted into a puddle already.

Dr. Diamond
collossus would cease to exist if either one delivered a full blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.