lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
what would happen if you put a lightsaber under water i mean on clone wars season 1 kit fisti fights uderwater with his but when water hits it it evaporates so how can he fight underwater with it

Tulak Hord
His is specially modified to fight underwater. So is Cighil's. She's a Mon Calimari in Luke's jedi order, incase you dunno that.

JLRTENJAC
Hmm... I never thought of that ya' know?

Tulak Hord
Kit looks badass in that pic, almost like a dark-sider.

JLRTENJAC
Yea... He looks much cooler in the Cartoon than in the movies, he looks just plain dumb in the movie.

JLRTENJAC
I'm Still trying to figure out... If you Impale you'r light saber into someone... Why doesn't it burn through and fall out? Like in episode 3 when yoda threw his 'saber into the clone, or in the cartoon when Obi-Wan stuck his in durge, and he (durge) kept on fighting with it in him...

darth-yoda
it just stays in there body why woulf it burn though

Human Vader
He means why wouldn't gravity pull it down and it would just fall through the person's flesh to the ground rather than be rooted in by the person's flesh like a sword. And I never understood why Obi Wan's lightsaber worked on Kamino when he was fighting Jango Fett, it was raining pretty damn hard in that scene.

Zachara
I think because it wasn't completely submerged in water it still worked. The rain was coming down hard though and there wasn't enough sizzling sounds or visiual evaporations as the rain hit the saber.

2Tidus!
OMG! Look people. Kit Fisto's lightsaber could be used underwater due to the two rare crystals it harnesses. No other ordinary lightsabre could work underwater. And a lightsabre would stop working only when the crystal gets a little wet or wet. The rain however didn't it sip into the hilt of the lightsabre, it drizzeld onto the blade of the lightsabre.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Human Vader
He means why wouldn't gravity pull it down and it would just fall through the person's flesh to the ground rather than be rooted in by the person's flesh like a sword. And I never understood why Obi Wan's lightsaber worked on Kamino when he was fighting Jango Fett, it was raining pretty damn hard in that scene.

Imagine a game built on the foundations of the Episode III duel mode. Now picture it with fatalities and gruesome swipes and stabs.

Phew. The fun one could have with a gory Star Wars game.

Fishy
All they would have to do is make a good story, and beautiful sceneries.

darth-yoda
and there we have itthe perfect SW game

Darth_Janus
I really should run Lucasarts. Hmpf.

darth-yoda
yep we should KMC storms the lucas office demanding control with an army of jawas

Darth_Janus
Jawas rule.

Oooteenie!

darth-yoda
battlefront with jawas as PC

supernovadragon
i think kit is one kicka$$ jedi and one of da coolest characters too bad he dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.