Yoda + Dooku + Mace vs Kreia + Malak + Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Its: Dooku dark side, but with good in him.

Fishy
Yoda vs Kreia. This will be a very long fight, where Kreia will win eventually IMO but it won't get that far.

Malak vs Dooku, Malak takes Dooku and in a reasonable amount of time. Dooku is good could have been better then Malak but never got the chance because he didn't fight enough.

Sidious vs Mace, although Mace clearly won in their last fight I think Sidious can take him. He will just need to start fighting with the force from the start, whatever the case he will soon be helped by Malak even if he can not defeat Mace with the force. After that Sidious and Malak would help Kreia take Yoda.

Darth Windu
I agree with everything above, except the fact that Kreia would take Yoda. She would stall/hurt him, but he'd come through in the end.

Darth Windu
But not before he was triple teamed by the other Sith.

Admiral Akbar
IMO dooku would give malak a good long fight. Yoda would take on sidious in a good long fight. and MAce would take on kriea in a good long fight, if mace does not allow kriea to use any of her force powers windu will win through lightsaber skills. Yoda and sidious would fight for a reasonable amoun t of time, this time i think yoda will win. And dooku would give malak a good long fight, but as much as i like dooku, malak would prolly prevail. Then the jedi take the win. Thas just what i think.
Anywayz, the setting is in the (Jedi Temple Training Room.)

Darth Windu
Nah, Mace would fall to Kreia. He'd hold he for a bit, but she'd overwhelm him with Force power. After Yoda, or maybe even on par with him, she's the most powerful one here.

Admiral Akbar
Very limited space for any force users. So this match will be all focused on lightsaber skills, but they could still pull something of like maybe a force lightning or such.

Darth Windu
Space doesn't matter as much as you say. Sidious lightning'd Yoda and Mace at PBR. Yoda threw him across the room when they were a couple of feet apart. Maul threw Obi in a saber lock, and Dooku threw/shocked Anakin when he ran at him. Kreia could throw Mace out the wundow, or hold him with lightning, or some other technique.

kamikz
Yoda+Mace+Dooku wins this hands down.
Yoda vs Kreia= Yoda. His saber skills and force powers are beyond hers I think.
Dooku vs Malak= Dooku. Dooku was a master duelist, probably the best in the galaxy and had great force powers. I can't really see Malak match those.
Mace vs Sidious= Go see ROTS.

Darth Windu
You have it wrong; lets say Mace and Yoda win their respective fights. By that time, Malak would have defeated Dooku. After Revan, he was the strongest duelist and Force user in the galaxy at his time. He was above thousands of Jedi and Sith. Dooku never fought or led the frontlines of battle. Malak did. he also has greater physical strength and more Force power. He could fight Sidious to a standstill. Almost. And Anakin's physical power overwhelmed Dooku; he was supposed to lose, but not that bad. Imagine what Malak's physical strength would do.And you don't give Kreia enough credit. She was probably stronger than Sidious, or at the very least on his level. She could stall or overwhelm Yoda with her power. I think she'd lose, but she'd hurt him.

darth zamorak
kreia's team wins for reasons that have already been said

DarthGenises
Malak vs. Yoda long fight
Kreia vs. Mace long fight
Sidious annihilates Dooku

Sidious helps Kreia kill Mace then Sids, Malak, Kreia destroy Yoda

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Space doesn't matter as much as you say. Sidious lightning'd Yoda and Mace at PBR. Yoda threw him across the room when they were a couple of feet apart. Maul threw Obi in a saber lock, and Dooku threw/shocked Anakin when he ran at him. Kreia could throw Mace out the wundow, or hold him with lightning, or some other technique.

Mace in a saberlock against kriea and he loses? are u mad!

Admiral Akbar
Lightning? he could blco kthat with ease, take the sidious vs mace battle for instance.
Throw him out window...?...?...?

Darth Windu
They are just examples. Open your mind a bit. You're too one sided. You just don't want to believe that Kreia could win. Mace isn't at her level in power. And there's plenty of room for Force powers there. If you're talking about the place in the game, there's a window there, and Cin knocks Anakin out of it. so, the battle could spill to other places. Sure, if Mace gets into a good position with his saber, he'd rip her apart. But her Force powers might not permit that. He'd be better off stalling Sidious.

Admiral Akbar
Im not complaining about Kriea winning, she would give any one here a good long fight, im just confused by those examples.

Darth Windu
hey are bad examples, lol. Fishy or someone could explain this better.

Admiral Akbar
You explain things fine, I was just confused by it.

Arbiter
Yoda beats Kreia
Dooku beats Malak
Mace beats Sidious
And if anyone from Yoda's team is still fighting it would become 2vs1 then 3vs1 so Yoda's team.

Darth_Janus
Arbiter, your logic sucks.

Guys, let's try and have actual scenarios with locations and specific Who takes who in the battle from now on.

Fishy
Okay lets put it like this

Kreia vs Mace
Malak vs Dooku
Sidious vs Yoda

The fight will be in the open, a huge green field or something. No restrictions no limations no advantages to be gained by either side.

Now in that fight, Kreia would sure as hell be able to keep Mace away with the force. Her force powers would overwelm him completely, and I really don't see him getting close enough. Even if he could it would take some time before he would have a chance of taking Kreia and before he can she would have pushed him away again. Until he finally dies.

Malak vs Dooku, Malak is by far the superior lightsaber duelist. We don't know what style he used but we know he was seen as a Legendaric fighter in the order, seocnd only to Revan. That means he was more powerful then the Yoda look a like Vandar, VRook or Kavar. He was an amazing fighter and proved that many times in the wars he fought and with the Jedi he Lead. Dooku is great but he simply is no Malak. He does not wield the power to be a Malak.

Sidious vs Yoda, we have all seen the fight already but in a wide open field Sidious does not have a chance, this fight would take a long time but eventually Yoda would pull it off and win.

However before Yoda takes Sidious, Malak has already taken Dooku and Kreia could have taken Mace already whatever the case Malak will take out Mace with the help of Kreia and then it would be 2 against 1 possibly 3 against 1 if Sidious has luck on his side again. All in all the pure Sith team just wins.

Darth Somebody
Yoda versus Sidious in an open field does have a chance. Sidious is equal to Yoda on every form of combat, Force-powers and saber skills. If not, Yoda would've defeated him. Afterall, if Yoda is superior in both Force-powers and saber skills, the environmental advantage wouldn't have mattered. Keep that in mind, Fishy.

Fishy
Oh it would have mattered. To say otherwise is foolish, Sidious gave himself an advantage and still had a hard time with Yoda and barely pulled it off. He was weaker in Yoda then both, maybe not by much but he was weaker.

Darth_Janus
I agree. Sidious was weaker and needed to rely on the environment to win. If he didn't, why did he want to run? If he was so certain of his ability he would have fought Yoda right there in his office and killed him.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fishy
Oh it would have mattered. To say otherwise is foolish, Sidious gave himself an advantage and still had a hard time with Yoda and barely pulled it off. He was weaker in Yoda then both, maybe not by much but he was weaker.

If Sidious is weaker than yoda than that must mean he is also weaker than Mace, Cuz mace windu and yoda are very very close.

Darth Windu
That's actually really stupid logic. Mace could never stand Yoda in a Force battle. Ever. And Mace may very well be better in saber skills than Sidious. I'd say Dooku is, and Mace probably is as well.

Admiral Akbar
As i said they are very very close. Yoda has his force powers and mace has his saber skills, apparently your logic is very stupid. I never said mace would own or beat yoda, damn it read the post, i said they are like neck and neck when it comes to comparison.

Fishy
Hardly, your post is still stupid.

Mace is second to Yoda and he may come closer to beating Yoda then anybody else in the galaxy except for Sidious but he would never ever pull it off in his entire life.

So just beacuse Mace can come close does not mean he will or that he can suddenly come as close as Sidious. Mace however is close to Sidious but he could not beat Sidious in a match of force powers. Lightsaber fight, well we already saw who won that.

Darth Somebody
Sidious feared Yoda incredibly. Then again, we all know why he did. Sidious conquered the galaxy, outwitted the entire Jedi Order, and then had the vast majority of them wiped out. Yoda is revered for being the most powerful and wisest of the Jedi, so if Sidious sees him walking into his throne room, why not be scared?

Sidious then blasted Yoda with lightning and overpowered his defenses, proving that he is capable of overpowering Yoda through the Force. I don't think even you can manage an excuse for Yoda's failure here, Fishy. There was no surprise attack or environmental advantage here. Sidious blasted Yoda across the room and nearly knocked him out. Then yes, Yoda eventually got up and Force-pushed Sidious across the room. This exchange of blows proves that both of them are about equal.

Sidious attempted to run, coward that he is, but Yoda stopped him. Then Yoda and Sidious dueled. Each kept up with one-another blow for blow. Fishy and Janus, where did it appear that Yoda was the superior duelist? I would like to know exactly. Both kept up, blade-for-blade, what they were doing. So they are actually equals in lightsaber combat, given the duel.

Sidious then tried to distance himself, thinking that the lightsaber duel was going on endlessly, with great risk on both sides. You see, here is a difference between Yoda and Sidious. Yoda is willing to sacrifice himself to wipeout Sidious - or WAS - at the particular time. Sidious is more concerned with himself, being a Sith, and I think Yoda knew that. Hence the fear Sidious seemed to express.

When Sidious distanced himself, he lifted three pods at a time into the air above his head and threw each one down to Yoda. I watched the movie again before it went out of the theatres to be sure. Sidious was on a pod himself and lifted three others above his head. You excused Yoda's lack of speed to stop a pod on gravity. Then clearly Sidious is the superior Force-user, if he lifted THREE pods into the air above his head and tossed them.

So. Yoda dodged them all and stopped. He managed to stop a single pod, turn it, and toss it back. Sidious hopped away, again the quintessential coward. Yoda persued and drew his lightsaber. Sidious blasted it from his hands. Then Sidious kept on firing lightning. Yoda had to remain stationary, Sidious moved closer. Finally, they were only a few feet apart. Sidious exchanges expressions that show he is confidant of victory, then of physical strain. Yoda looks like he's being put through hell stopping the lightning; but he manages to keep it at bay.

Finally. Yoda musters his strength and pushes the coiled lightning back to its maker, flipping Sidious over the pod. Yoda, apparently not realizing this (or it may have been intended, to escape) was caught by the kickback. Physically weaker than Sidious and lighter, he is knocked farther and loses his grip, where he falls.

Thusly, Master Yoda and Darth Sidious are really equals, with only true evidence of Sidious being the superior Force-user. But that can be dismissed with Yoda's ability to reflect his lightning. So all-in-all, they are equal.

Only Yoda's centuries of experience would gain him a victory over Sidious. Not power or saber skills.

Fishy
Actually the first shock Sidious launched was a surprise at Yoda, it shouldn't have been but it was just look at his face.

Then about the lightsaber duel it was taken into a pod pretty much from the start a place were Sidious could stand and Yoda had to jump around outside of it. Meaning Sidious had a far better place, he also limited Yoda his striking range because Yoda could only strike stomach and up.

The force push means absolutely nothing really. Sidious could have seen it coming just like Yoda, he did look less surprised and like more power was raging through his body but this means nothing. Both were taken back by a force attacks it means nothing about who is more powerful. I would just like to point out however that lightning is often seen as far more effective then a push becuase it does more damage and its going to be harder to block. And everybody can push only a few Sith can shoot lightning. So Yoda his weaker attack threw Sidious through the air, while Sidious his stronger attack also launched Yoda away.

Now who is more powerful because of that? I don't know. If Yoda was Dark however i'm pretty sure he would have thrown Sidious across the room torturing him with lightning until the last second of his life.

The pod throwing thing means nothing. If I throw a 50 kilo bag at you thats going to be easy for me. You try catching it and throwing it back now thats hard to do. Yoda did do that. Far more amazing then throwing it if you ask me.

About the blocking of lightning, Sidious looked quite surprised when Yoda started blocking it he did not expect that. He put all his power into it, walking forward just means he tried to put his body in the fight too as extra weight it failed. When Yoda through the lightning back at Sidious he looked scared as hell. Yeah the wave affected Yoda a lot too, but thats because of his height and weight, but also becuase of the location he was standing. Again Palpatine was standing in the middle of the pod and Yoda was standing on the exterior of the pod. Palpatine barely managed to hold on as well. Oke he pulled it off but not that easy, would he have stood were Yoda was standing then he would have fallen as well.

All in all Sidious only won because of the better locations and there isn't one point in the fight were he doesn't have the advantage.

Admiral Akbar
Hardly, your post is still stupid.

Mace is second to Yoda and he may come closer to beating Yoda then anybody else in the galaxy except for Sidious but he would never ever pull it off in his entire life.

So just beacuse Mace can come close does not mean he will or that he can suddenly come as close as Sidious. Mace however is close to Sidious but he could not beat Sidious in a match of force powers. Lightsaber fight, well we already saw who won that.

My post is not stupid. I never said mace could beat yoda. I earlier mentioned that he would give yoda a good fight, but thats not even what i was talking about in the last 3 posts.

Admiral Akbar
Actually the first shock Sidious launched was a surprise at Yoda, it shouldn't have been but it was just look at his face.

Then about the lightsaber duel it was taken into a pod pretty much from the start a place were Sidious could stand and Yoda had to jump around outside of it. Meaning Sidious had a far better place, he also limited Yoda his striking range because Yoda could only strike stomach and up.

The force push means absolutely nothing really. Sidious could have seen it coming just like Yoda, he did look less surprised and like more power was raging through his body but this means nothing. Both were taken back by a force attacks it means nothing about who is more powerful. I would just like to point out however that lightning is often seen as far more effective then a push becuase it does more damage and its going to be harder to block. And everybody can push only a few Sith can shoot lightning. So Yoda his weaker attack threw Sidious through the air, while Sidious his stronger attack also launched Yoda away.

Now who is more powerful because of that? I don't know. If Yoda was Dark however i'm pretty sure he would have thrown Sidious across the room torturing him with lightning until the last second of his life.

The pod throwing thing means nothing. If I throw a 50 kilo bag at you thats going to be easy for me. You try catching it and throwing it back now thats hard to do. Yoda did do that. Far more amazing then throwing it if you ask me.

About the blocking of lightning, Sidious looked quite surprised when Yoda started blocking it he did not expect that. He put all his power into it, walking forward just means he tried to put his body in the fight too as extra weight it failed. When Yoda through the lightning back at Sidious he looked scared as hell. Yeah the wave affected Yoda a lot too, but thats because of his height and weight, but also becuase of the location he was standing. Again Palpatine was standing in the middle of the pod and Yoda was standing on the exterior of the pod. Palpatine barely managed to hold on as well. Oke he pulled it off but not that easy, would he have stood were Yoda was standing then he would have fallen as well.

All in all Sidious only won because of the better locations and there isn't one point in the fight were he doesn't have the advantage.

About the kilo bag, let me add something. Yoda was below sidious.
So it could also be put this way. U have the bag and you throw it down the stairs, try to catch it and throw it back upstairs, hard shit!

Arbiter
Sidious distance himself from Yoda knowing that he would get defeated because Yoda is able to keep moving making him a hard target and Sidious wouldn't be able to keep up at Yoda's speed for some time since they are both old but Yoda is using the force to keep moving. But I do agree with you Admiral Akbar.

Darth Somebody
Fishy, look again. When Sidious initially blasted Yoda with lightning, Yoda dropped his cane and went to block it. I've seen clips of that scene slowed down. He went to block it, but Sidious overpowered him. Yes, you heard me. Overpowered him.

Again, your theory even proves Sidious thought a lot smarter than Yoda did during the fight. And again, during the initial course of the duel with the lightsabers, Sidious and Yoda were equal. He kept up move for move everything Yoda did.

Sorry Fishy. They're equal. You have no real proof to say otherwise except for when Yoda tosses the lightning back at Sidious. The look on his face registered supreme strain and effort where Sidious was shock and fear. And then, I can negate that theory with the fact that the blast damaged Yoda much more, and again - earlier in the fight - Sidious did overpower Yoda's defenses.

Fishy
You completely ingored my post about Sidious being inside the pod.. Both times.

You also ignored the throwing off other pods. You could be right about the first lightning shot thing.

Not to mention that you ignored the entire push vs lightning thing.

Either debate it all or don't debate it all. Becuase right now it seems like you are admitting you lost on half of the things without actually saying it.

Darth Windu
I have no problems with Yoda and Sidious being about equal. But that's not the point. The point is that Sidious needed to find a vantage point, aka his Pod, to defeat Yoda. He was holding pretty well in their fight on the podium, but note it was he who ran, not Yoda. He knew that in a straight up fight, he could not win, despite his power. Because Yoda was just too good for him.

Was this cowardice? Maybe so. But what it was in the majority was cunning. He knew that he needed higher ground or some sort of environmental advantage to defeat, or stand against, Yoda. this was a smart move, because if he hadn't done it, he would have been killed. You cannot question that.

That being said, he is no pushover. He would have given Yoda a good fight in any situation But the fact that he NEEDED to get a vantage point, and still only barely won, goes to show that Yoda has superior power or saber skills, or both, if only slightly.

Synopsis- Sidious needed an environmental advantage to defeat Yoda, and that advantage helped him win. But, he was hard-pressed at every point in the battle to keep Yoda at bay, and even with his advantage, he only just won. So, in an area where neither could take advantage of the area, Yoda would win.

Darth Somebody
I have no problems with Yoda and Sidious being about equal. But that's not the point. The point is that Sidious needed to find a vantage point, aka his Pod, to defeat Yoda. He was holding pretty well in their fight on the podium, but note it was he who ran, not Yoda. He knew that in a straight up fight, he could not win, despite his power. Because Yoda was just too good for him.

Was this cowardice? Maybe so. But what it was in the majority was cunning. He knew that he needed higher ground or some sort of environmental advantage to defeat, or stand against, Yoda. this was a smart move, because if he hadn't done it, he would have been killed. You cannot question that.

That being said, he is no pushover. He would have given Yoda a good fight in any situation But the fact that he NEEDED to get a vantage point, and still only barely won, goes to show that Yoda has superior power or saber skills, or both, if only slightly.

Synopsis- Sidious needed an environmental advantage to defeat Yoda, and that advantage helped him win. But, he was hard-pressed at every point in the battle to keep Yoda at bay, and even with his advantage, he only just won. So, in an area where neither could take advantage of the area, Yoda would win.

Perhaps you're right. But Fishy and Nai Fohl make it sound as if Sidious would be soundly owned. Again, we STILL don't know who would win. I am wrong for saying Sidious would win. We don't know because they never fought in any other situation.

I still cling to the truth that Yoda would never own Sidious.

Darth Windu
He wouldn't. And I don't think the two implied that. But there is no doubt that in a fair fight, Yoda would take Sidious. It'd be a good fight, but Yoda would probably take this.

Darth_Janus
I thought this was clear... Look, I have evidence...

darth vraya
Originally posted by Arbiter
Yoda beats Kreia
Dooku beats Malak
Mace beats Sidious
And if anyone from Yoda's team is still fighting it would become 2vs1 then 3vs1 so Yoda's team. Dooku beats malak are you kidding me?

Admiral Akbar
yeh , sadly i have to agree with vraya. Dooku cant beat Malak. Bandon would give dooku a great fight, and your putting him up against a man like Malak? laughing out loud

Darth Windu
That's fanboyism speaking.

Arbiter
Let's look at the facts. Dooku had 8 decades to train both lightside 7, and darkside around 1. Dooku defeats 2 of the best Jedi in the Old Republic in less then 5 minutes in ATOC and proves to be equal in lightsaber combat to Yoda. Now you will say Dooku ran. Dooku ran for 2 reasons:
1= Had the plans to the DeathStar
2= Knew Clone Troopers would come
Dooku has been the only person other then Yoda to deflect force lighting with his hands which takes a great deal of knowledge to do.

darth vraya
that's not fanboyism that's pure logic How many duels do you think lightsaber duels did dooku fight like five or six. now how many did malak fight. hundreds maybe even thousands. you've got to admit he's got better experience

Admiral Akbar
That's fanboyism speaking.

Huh is this a joke?
I could give a damn for Malak, Im more of a Dooku Mace Yoda and Plo Koon kind of guy not those NJO or Sith person.
Where is the fanboyism.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Arbiter
Let's look at the facts. Dooku had 8 decades to train both lightside 7, and darkside around 1. Dooku defeats 2 of the best Jedi in the Old Republic in less then 5 minutes in ATOC and proves to be equal in lightsaber combat to Yoda. Now you will say Dooku ran. Dooku ran for 2 reasons:
1= Had the plans to the DeathStar
2= Knew Clone Troopers would come
Dooku has been the only person other then Yoda to deflect force lighting with his hands which takes a great deal of knowledge to do. hell, I never even saw drain used in the movies. It was probably a forgotten move. therefore it would be super effective against someone who didn't even know about it

Arbiter
Drain may just be a video game thing to help make the game a little easier.

Darth Windu
Nah, I posted late again. I was looking at the wrong page. I was saying that it was fanboyism on whoever's part said Dooku would beat Malak. I've always been the one supporting Malak.

Admiral Akbar
could be

Darth Windu
?

darth vraya
Might be but even so malak still knows it and dooku has no idea what the hell it is

Admiral Akbar
i was answering Arbiters post. That was what the could be is for. Your apparently faster than me :/

Arbiter
So Malak wins just because he was too scared to fight Revan and had to use the Star Forge and that Dooku came along 4,000 years later. I don't think that is fair since Malak was the times of war and Dooku did nothing but trainning. Field exp means nothing to someone that had trained for 8 decades to fight and would have been on the council (If not second on the council) if he didn't disobay the order over and over again like Qui-Gon.

Admiral Akbar
At least Jinn wasnt a fool like dooku. He dident take the path of the darkside.

Arbiter
I think it was Qui-Gon's death that was the final straw in Dooku turning to the darkside.

Admiral Akbar
Why would his death be the final straw? if Jinn died dooku should have stayed on the council and tried to destroy the sith!

Arbiter
Because Dooku believed the council was corrupted and when his old Padawan (Qui-Gon) was killed he saw that as a failure of the Jedi Order. Proving his point and that he didn't want to serve a corrputed Senate or Council.

Admiral Akbar
I C ty for that info. I never knew that.

Arbiter
I C ty?

Darth_Janus
I C this...

Admiral Akbar
Goddamn it! Stop dude, enough for today im crying!

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I C this...

ROFL that looks like a pillow.

Darth_Janus
I C this too!

Admiral Akbar
Dude, stop!! rolling on floor laughing bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.