What is ur escape frm the world around you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snehin
what seem to keep u calm and is your escape a place away frm any probs u hav?
Mine is music and sport mainly basketball and soccer i like various kinds a music

lil bitchiness
Music, games, meditation, sleep.

sexylexy32
Music and talking walks in the woods

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by snehin
Mine is music and sport mainly basketball and soccer i like various kinds a music

Taking my pill's

snehin
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Music, games, meditation, sleep. u meditate?
Originally posted by sexylexy32
Music and talking walks in the woods woods ahh it must be real peaceful!!
oh yes i forgot to say there are more ways i relax like work,lock my room and sleep or watch tv tho these are rare cept for work!

Scoobless
KMC

Oiram62205
movies

s|m
movies, music, playin with my dog, and sleep no expression

snehin
Originally posted by Scoobless
KMC tht is one more i guess!!
Originally posted by Oiram62205
movies tv and movies yeah but well kmc whenever i can movies as rare as sleep!!oh yeah my dogs 2 pups and one adult they so cute when they play it is good to watch!!no sleep tht often!

CURIOUS22
Lets see.....playing with my dog, music, movies, anything away from phones and tv....like camping, hikes and what not....and my personal favorite, anything with my fiance! love

silvertsume
my dogs, my bf, and kmc stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
Lets see.....playing with my dog, music, movies, anything away from phones and tv....like camping, hikes and what not....and my personal favorite, anything with my fiance! love love is good when it lasts!!

s|m
true dat no expression

CherryPop
Singing

CURIOUS22
love is good when it lasts!!

very true...but this one will last....trust me big grin Happy Dance

Demarthl
pulling a knife across my body and watching the blood run

hh?
music, hockey, movies, other sports, friends

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Demarthl
pulling a knife across my body and watching the blood run

DEM!!!! whats up? havent seen you in ages sad

for me I like Music,Drawing/art, sometimes TV works,and Reading.

naybean
music and driving at night. preferably both at the same time....

§P0oONY
KMC, Films... and I find that just sitting down in a dark room thinking about shit is really good....

Demarthl
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
DEM!!!! whats up? havent seen you in ages sad

I haven't wanted to be seen, I still don't want to, I want to curl up and die but im not even allowed to do that

§P0oONY
I haven't wanted to be seen, I still don't want to, I want to curl up and die but im not even allowed to do that

Hey Dem...... wavey

Don't be morbid and deppressed... your too cool for that.... don't make me..............Well don't make me something..

Jackie Malfoy
Music and hanging with my boyfriend.JM

Coldfire
Music, poetry, books, hanging with my friends

Raven Guardia

Please dont talk like that sad

Maya Zurak
Music
Camping
Climbing

justjakk
my escape is my room. i can do anything i want in my room.........well i havent installed a toilet yet so i have to leave for the bathroom, but i can almost do anything else i want with no one to tell me that i cant.....i even have my own knfe collection.

Piggle Humsy

that's very sad to hear... I hope you feel happier soon. hug

My Escapes:

Books
Music
Movies
The Ocean
Writing

carnival_junkie

video games. if i get frustrated, i need to shoot things. i would rather it occur fictionally....

i also read when i'm stressed. or i write or draw.

music is another escape.

kthx.the end.

bordom
Music... and talkin to people

DarkC
Music, books, games, and my friends.

Sun Ce
Never leaving, never going into the world...That is my escape.

DarkC
^That's his 6999th post.

GGgrievous725
talking to my GF takes me to another world of bordem sleep

Scythe
I'll tell you what's not an escape....kmc...

Rogue Jedi
my escape is hanging with FJ, this forum and video games.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
my escape is hanging with FJ, this forum and video games.

I'm sorry...for the most part.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm sorry...for the most part.
what the hell is your problem, scythe? are you intent on starting shit every time you come here? if you havent noticed, no one here likes you at all. why dont you get a life, or, more importantly, get a frigging life?

Scythe
Dude, chill out man.

Rogue Jedi
YOU chill out, MAN...dont talk down on me like you are all superior. my life is great. i have a beautiful woman who loves me as much as i love her, a job i love, and friends and family that love me. you, on the other hand, i dont know what to make of you.

Scythe
You making a big deal over lil' ole me doesn't make you any better then I am. Although I completely respect the fact that you have a good life, and a lovely girl, I'm just ****ing around man, why would you even take it seriously?

Rogue Jedi
because you have a habit of starting shit, then going back and trying to make it look like you are just joking. you are not fooling anyone. i have seen members like you come and go since i have been here.

Scythe
Mhmm, my intentions are to fool people.

Rogue Jedi
all you are doing is make a fool of yourself. dont you want people here to be nice to you? dont you want to make friends here? or do you just want to sign on, start as many arguments as possible, then sign off?

Scythe
It's not all that important to me, this is just the way I act, I have a strong feeling if you knew me in person, you wouldn't like me, but you really don't have to. I came back to kmc to speak to my old friends man, they don't seem to be bothered by my behavior.

snehin
?!?!wat the......

snehin
can we get back on topic plzz

§P0oONY
Recently I escape reality by writing my novel.

s|m
You write What the f**k?? what's it aboot?

snehin

snehin
Originally posted by s|m
You write What the f**k?? what's it aboot? stuff maybe!?!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by s|m
You write What the f**k?? what's it aboot?

Yes...

The thing is, it's not really about anything in particular... I have talked about a number of things in it.

snehin

§P0oONY
like wat?romance fiction murder mystery wats the topic of the book?

The topic of the book.... is the book itself... it is two characters discussing what they could write about to make the book sell well.

Mr Parker
mine is the movies.

snehin

§P0oONY
lol strange topic
Yup...

It is fun to write though... Good when I'm bored

snehin
Originally posted by Mr Parker
mine is the movies. movies i guess get ur mind off hings spicially if u there with a gurl or two!lightbulblaughing

snehin

muserke
playing guitar, watching a movie, play some videogames,...

But writing sounds good. It's kinda a boring vacation to me, most of my friends are on a trip. Maybe I'll start writing a novel too...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Daniel is my escape from the world around me.

snehin
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Daniel is my escape from the world around me. i thought as much it says it all ur user name!!

§P0oONY
Daniel is my escape from the world around me.

If you broke up... It would be funny if Raz rejected your name change.

snehin

DanieLs_4_Ever

§P0oONY
heh..
Well we arent going to..

Any thing is possible...

...With Barbie

snehin
heh..
Well we arent going to.. uhm ok watecer u say everythin good has a limit!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
uhm ok watecer u say everythin good has a limit!!
What did you say, your bad grammar and spelling makes me confused?

snehin

snehin
What did you say, your bad grammar and spelling makes me confused? sry i mean watever i just mean tht everythin good has to come to one end some way or another

DanieLs_4_Ever
sry i mean watever i just mean tht everythin good has to come to one end some way or another
Well that's your theory. I believe in Love and I believe our Love wont end until our death. Then it will just journey on in the afterlife.

snehin
Well that's your theory. I believe in Love and I believe our Love wont end until our death. Then it will just journey on in the afterlife. but it will end for a while if one of u dies before the other and well love isn't good its awsome in which case i say if u love some one it can end only if u want it too!

DanieLs_4_Ever
but it will end for a while if one of u dies before the other and well love isn't good its awsome in which case i say if u love some one it can end only if u want it too!
Yeah but that's the way it is with EVERYONE. That's what Love is about..

snehin
Yeah but that's the way it is with EVERYONE. That's what Love is about.. almost everyone not evryone is lucky to hav someone to care bout and who care bout them im afraid the truth is as harsh as unfair!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Um..Im sure they do, but its such a big world. There are plenty of people to find.

snehin
Um..Im sure they do, but its such a big world. There are plenty of people to find. yep its strange tho huge world but rare to see true love

DanieLs_4_Ever
yep its strange tho huge world but rare to see true love
yes I, myself didnt think id find something such as this. Im blessed angel_not

snehin
yes I, myself didnt think id find something such as this. Im blessed angel_not indeed u r

DanieLs_4_Ever
stick out tongue

snehin
lol

DanieLs_4_Ever
wink

R2D2-89
books are the ultimate escapism

snehin
Originally posted by R2D2-89
books are the ultimate escapism ok!
wink luck is on our side today!!i just got back together with my gurl!!yayayayay!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
ok!
luck is on our side today!!i just got back together with my gurl!!yayayayay!!
Good. Im glad for you wink Hope it all works out. Today is 8 months and 3 days for Daniel and I.

snehin
Good. Im glad for you wink Hope it all works out. Today is 8 months and 3 days for Daniel and I. yikes thts presise!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
yikes thts presise!!
Lol.

snehin
Lol. good luck with u and daniel

Commando Queen
my music.. if i am pissed i just go in my room and blast my music

kmcdude
Music and weed,or beer.

Or all at the same time smile

Commando Queen
lmao ore i just go and sit somewhere where i look all pissy and then ppl give me wierd looks its funny

snehin
Originally posted by Commando Queen
my music.. if i am pissed i just go in my room and blast my music i always hav music in full throttle never less than max!!
lmao ore i just go and sit somewhere where i look all pissy and then ppl give me wierd looks its funny i do loads rarly but if im really pissed or really annoyed i just hang with my G/F she can and only she can calm me down!!

Commando Queen
i always hav music in full throttle never less than max!!
i do loads rarly but if im really pissed or really annoyed i just hang with my G/F she can and only she can calm me down!!

lmao its just funny to see people trying to look at you but trying not to let you see that there looking

snehin
lmao its just funny to see people trying to look at you but trying not to let you see that there looking i guess so i giv a stupid look when im pissed she thinks im cute but well i agree with her dad i look like a monkey with a bad hair day everyone trys not to make eye contact with me tho as i can be very dangerous if needed or pissed!!well not dangerous but i can lose it and attck them frm behind only she can keep me calm i cant touch her however pissed i am!!

Commando Queen
mmmmm i guess then your lucky to have her

snehin
mmmmm i guess then your lucky to have her very lucky and very fortunate!!i think both mean the same!!

Commando Queen
yup they do

snehin
yup they do great i repeat myself too often!!

Commando Queen
lmao

snehin
so wats up?

Commando Queen
nothin at all i am gonna go to bed soon though

snehin
nothin at all i am gonna go to bed soon though ahh so its goin to be even more borin soon!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
good luck with u and daniel
Thanks.

Oiram62205
Zelda twilight princess!!! eek!

video games obviously

snehin

video games obviously hello!

Coldfire

video games obviously
eek!

Never played that game tho lol stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Books, graphic novels/ magazines, horse riding, walking and KMC happy

Coldfire
Books, music, poetry, friends, KMC smile

Your Angel
Dancing, Singing, Beating the crap out of something stick out tongue

snehin
hmm interesting!!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Your Angel
Dancing, Singing, Beating the crap out of something stick out tongue
yes I do the first 2, not so much of the last one tho stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by Coldfire
yes I do the first 2, not so much of the last one tho stick out tongue hm i cant dance i look like a constipated monkey if i do!!

Coldfire
hm i cant dance i look like a constipated monkey if i do!!
laughing out loud

Dancing is fun big grin

snehin
laughing out loud

Dancing is fun big grin i gotta learn

Coldfire
i gotta learn
You should come down and I'll teach ya stick out tongue big grin lol

snehin
You should come down and I'll teach ya stick out tongue big grin lol yes yes i will very soon come there!!

snehin
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Books, graphic novels/ magazines, horse riding, walking and KMC happy ah uh!

snehin
Books, music, poetry, friends, KMC smile everythin cept poetry i do!!

snehin
Originally posted by Your Angel
Dancing, Singing, Beating the crap out of something stick out tongue 3rd one if im really pissed the others well if i dance i look like a constipated monkey and my voice can crack any metal on earth!!

WickedTexasMomA
1. A hot bubble bath
2.going 160 down the HW
3.horse back riding at 5 am
4.Slow passionate sex

snehin
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
1. A hot bubble bath
2.going 160 down the HW
3.horse back riding at 5 am
4.Slow passionate sex erm i hav done the frst and wanna do the fourth!!droolio

WickedTexasMomA
lol I've done all 1-4. XD

snehin
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
lol I've done all 1-4. XD droolio2,3 not so much as 4 but 1 i hav done i wanna do 4 the most!!droolio

Mr Parker
movies i guess get ur mind off hings spicially if u there with a gurl or two!lightbulblaughing

yeah it definetely helps if you got a girl there with ya. big grin But its a great way for me to escape from reality.You begin to think about the people in that movie and care about them and their problems and it makes me forget my own.sometimes when I see a certain movie I really love a lot,I just sit and think about it for a long time afterwards.

snehin
yeah it definetely helps if you got a girl there with ya. big grin But its a great way for me to escape from reality.You begin to think about the people in that movie and care about them and their problems and it makes me forget my own.sometimes when I see a certain movie I really love a lot,I just sit and think about it for a long time afterwards. yep some movies hav tht effect on you thts smthin tht can hlp calm a person down smtimes!!

Mr Parker
speaking of movies,I just looked at your favorite movies list and how could you do something atrocious like list terminator 3 but not the first two terminator movies? thats a crime you should be punished for.As most terminator fans will agree,terminator 3 was god awful and not at all a great film like the first two are which are two movies that I watch and think about all the time to escape from reality.

jinzin
comics and naps...

Commando Queen
lmao naps! me too!

snehin
speaking of movies,I just looked at your favorite movies list and how could you do something atrocious like list terminator 3 but not the first two terminator movies? thats a crime you should be punished for.As most terminator fans will agree,terminator 3 was god awful and not at all a great film like the first two are which are two movies that I watch and think about all the time to escape from reality. i said etc dint i? i cant type in all my fav movies my hands'll start hurtin!!
Originally posted by jinzin
comics and naps... naps nah time for naps unfortunatly!!

BATISTA
sitting in my back area of the house. grab a case of beer and a carton of smokes. crank up the sterio and piss many neighbors off by blasting rap/hiphop

snehin
Originally posted by BATISTA
sitting in my back area of the house. grab a case of beer and a carton of smokes. crank up the sterio and piss many neighbors off by blasting rap/hiphop lol sounds fun!

BATISTA
or i just call this chick up and get my shag on

misha

My escape from the world?
Well there's one I'd like to have ... but cant ... but I suppliment it with shutting myself in my room, curtains closed, lights off, and my music (Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, In Flames etc) turned up very loud :nod:

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinzin
comics and naps...
yeah......RJ luvs naptime too!!!

snehin
oh yes also my work used to be escape to me but well today my dad just struck again del all my work i hate him!!sadwalk

snehin
Originally posted by misha
My escape from the world?
Well there's one I'd like to have ... but cant ... but I suppliment it with shutting myself in my room, curtains closed, lights off, and my music (Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, In Flames etc) turned up very loud :nod: loud music alone in a room sounds like wat i do when im depressed or pissed alright!!

Antillies

snehin

Antillies
music i agree sleep when i can it hlps a bit i guess dreams and nightmares so im up and down with no control i guess thts another reason not to sleep!!
i rarely have nightmares but when i do i feel like shit sad

snehin
Originally posted by Antillies
i rarely have nightmares but when i do i feel like shit sad i hav em all the times nowadays

PrinceofBlades

I inniciate protocol shutdown. After tunning the neccesary proceedures I pull the plug. And they say androids suck...

Antillies
i hav em all the times nowadays

really? confused any reason or is are they there anyway? confused
i kno i had some though time sleeping after i rolled my car over 3 times and my pals got serious injuries one of them almost diedcry

snehin
really? confused any reason or is are they there anyway? confused
i kno i had some though time sleeping after i rolled my car over 3 times and my pals got serious injuries one of them almost diedcry one of my friends my best and closest friend died cause i was such an idiot its a long story now its only two of us left 2/3 not good now my only friend just became my gurl a couple months ago!!but he died tryin to stop me frm doin smthin stupid!!

Antillies
one of my friends my best and closest friend died cause i was such an idiot its a long story now its only two of us left 2/3 not good now my only friend just became my gurl a couple months ago!!but he died tryin to stop me frm doin smthin stupid!!

such stuff has big influence on life i mean i couldnt even talk to my pals for over 2 months cause i felt like such an ass putting them there in the hospital.and now we dont "HANG" anymore we hardly speak the one that almost died hate me and i hate him and the other guy we use to talk sometimes and maybe pay a visit like 2 times a year and we where like best friends before....now i have made other friends and so on... but still the first thing i did 2 days after the accident was take my dads car for a spin arround the block.....man i where all messed up could stop shaking when i drove but now i love to drive again..

..in other words it change life!!!!!!

snehin
such stuff has big influence on life i mean i couldnt even talk to my pals for over 2 months cause i felt like such an ass putting them there in the hospital.and now we dont "HANG" anymore we hardly speak the one that almost died hate me and i hate him and the other guy we use to talk sometimes and maybe pay a visit like 2 times a year and we where like best friends before....now i have made other friends and so on... but still the first thing i did 2 days after the accident was take my dads car for a spin arround the block.....man i where all messed up could stop shaking when i drove but now i love to drive again..

..in other words it change life!!!!!! sry yea i mean its not the same watever i may try tellin myself he was like a bro to me and well its still never goin to be the same but i hav her she is enough to pull me trough anythin!!

Antillies

snehin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.