blonde moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
im the last one who should being talking about this...or maybe the best...

notice how many people now days have blonde moments?
is it a fad or for real?

silvertsume
im blonde..confused

chelsea17
yeah, I am too

CURIOUS22
nothing against blondes...im one myself. ive just noticed alot people having those moments that simply used to be made for blondes...ya know?

CURIOUS22
people seem to be getting ditsier....and calling them blonde moments

silvertsume
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
nothing against blondes...im one myself. ive just noticed alot people having those moments that simply used to be made for blondes...ya know? i know.. those moment stealers... glare

Raven Guardia
Okay, a few comments. For one I am brunette and proud to be one. For a few reasons.. SOME Blonds tend to be ditzes, and you cant get mad at me for saying that. I mean you guys have said it yourself. Also..yeah I do think some girls try to make it a fad or something. Trying to be like Paris Hilton which will give ALL blonds a bad name messed they think its cool and cute to act stupid, which actually just makes them stupid. But I see girls trying to act ditsy all the time they think it makes the guys like it....and I don't see how a guy would actually be turned on by a girl with lack of brain cells no matter what hair color she has.

s|m
Some shallow bastards like that, trust me erm

Wickerman
Stupidity by itself in women doesn't bother me. Stupidity coupled with ignorance makes me cringe my teeth quickly followed by some harsh remark, closely followed by "Well i never " followed by my "I'm pretty sure you won't anytime soon baby"

what.....? whistle

~wickerman~

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Okay, a few comments. For one I am brunette and proud to be one. For a few reasons.. SOME Blonds tend to be ditzes, and you cant get mad at me for saying that. I mean you guys have said it yourself. Also..yeah I do think some girls try to make it a fad or something. Trying to be like Paris Hilton which will give ALL blonds a bad name messed they think its cool and cute to act stupid, which actually just makes them stupid. But I see girls trying to act ditsy all the time they think it makes the guys like it....and I don't see how a guy would actually be turned on by a girl with lack of brain cells no matter what hair color she has.
I completly agree! its getting so obnoxious. im blonde but not stupid. why do i have to be in the the same group as the truely dumb blondes...or worse, the ones that think its a fad. its just plain ignorance. and its driving me crazy! mad

blondes are awesome, why classify them as "dumb"?

CherryPop
because some of us act stupid at times...like....Jessica Simpson yes

Zatch
I am a brunette myself but I am still ditsie. I am always doing it. My dad says I should dye my hair blonde since I act like one.

APIECEOFME
i read an article about jessica simpson that said that half of the dumb stuff she says is an act....i don't believe that....some of the stuff is just too stupid to be made up

Darth_Otaku
I just had a brown-haired dude moment....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I just had a brown-haired dude moment....

laughing out loud I have those all the time.....i call them Keanu Reeves moments laughing

~wickerman~

Zatch
thats what I should call mine.

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by CherryPop
because some of us act stupid at times...like....Jessica Simpson yes
aint that the truth.....i once heard an interview w/ brittany spears and she was driving past Mount Rushmore and said...." isnt it amazing what mother nature can do?"
HELLO! mad
that and the jessica simpson chicken of the sea crap.....and yet for some reason, guys drool over the two.

Zatch
I don't drool over them.

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing out loud I have those all the time.....i call them Keanu Reeves moments laughing

~wickerman~

haha! laughing
what exactly is that kind of moment.....like a blonde moment or does it relate to cars and video games wink

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Zatch
I don't drool over them.

are you a guy? and if so, you dont think they are hot?

Wickerman
aint that the truth.....i once heard an interview w/ brittany spears and she was driving past Mount Rushmore and said...." isnt it amazing what mother nature can do?"
HELLO! mad
that and the jessica simpson chicken of the sea crap.....and yet for some reason, guys drool over the two.

It's Britney Spears wink . And remember that interview where she said "Where the f*** IS Australia anyway?" laughing out loud

And yeah, guys drool over them, cause honey....whoever told you "Guys love a good personality" was either ugly or on drugs sad

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
It relates to riding motor cycles with a way to tight pair of jeans,with crack in it so everybody can see your ass...(that foto is in every Dutch gossip by now)

(Le EDIT=that was meant for ...never mind)

Wickerman
haha! laughing
what exactly is that kind of moment.....like a blonde moment or does it relate to cars and video games wink

It's more like a "Woah......duuuuude..... *blank stare* "

~wickerman~

Zatch
are you a guy? and if so, you dont think they are hot? I am a guy and I do think they are hot but I don't drool over them.

bordom

is it a fad or for real?
I'm blonde and I have blonde moments all the time, but so does my my friend and she ain't blonde so I think it's just a stupid stereotype like "Blondes are dumb" and all that erm

Darth_Otaku
It's more like a "Woah......duuuuude..... *blank stare* "

~wickerman~

I have the wooooaaaa dude,with an imaginary guitar solo! eek!

CURIOUS22
It's Britney Spears wink . And remember that interview where she said "Where the f*** IS Australia anyway?" laughing out loud

And yeah, guys drool over them, cause honey....whoever told you "Guys love a good personality" was either ugly or on drugs sad

~wickerman~
haha yea she is REALLY dumb. no wonder blondes have a bad rep.

for me, being stupid just makes the person ugly. i mean you could have some totally hot guy been dumb as a post and still be hot....just not possible.

Linkalicious
Guys like witty girls...not ditsy ones

CURIOUS22
I am a guy and I do think they are hot but I don't drool over them.

doesnt them being so dumb make them at least less attractive?

Zatch
I guess.

Darth_Otaku
Blondes are so easy...(most of the time...)

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Guys like witty girls...not ditsy ones

then explain jessica simpson and brittany spears.....pretty, but dumb. dumb should make them ugly. i think at least.

CURIOUS22
Blondes are so easy...(most of the time...)

wow, who told you that?!

see.....another sterotype that I, as a blonde, dont fit into. so unfair.

Darth_Otaku
First of all,there both not the most pretty girls i ever saw.Jessica is IMO really ugly...without the fact that shes dumb

Zatch
They are hot but I wouldn't date them because they are so stupid.

Darth_Otaku
wow, who told you that?!

see.....another sterotype that I, as a blonde, dont fit into. so unfair.

In my experience blondes are easy see the (most of the times...)

Darth_Otaku
It is so that i only met one smart blonde person,which is my girlfriend...

Wickerman
Whoever says they'd go out with an ugly girl just for her personality is either a virgin or.....ugly himself erm Sorry, but it's true. Call me shallow, but i'll take a pretty girl with a nice ass and no personality over an ugly one with a personality erm

~wickerman~

Zatch
I haven't met a blonde yet that was easy.

CURIOUS22
In my experience blondes are easy see the (most of the times...)

i did see that, but ive also heard that before.....alot of guys try to get with blonde for that reason. just shitty i think.

as for the last few remarks, im glad to hear that people wouldnt date them because they are dumb. im really glad to hear someone actually say they are ugly.....who do you think is pretty tho if you dont think they are?

Darth_Otaku
I haven't met a blonde yet that was easy.

COME TO HOLLAND MY FRIEND!

CURIOUS22
Whoever says they'd go out with an ugly girl just for her personality is either a virgin or.....ugly himself erm Sorry, but it's true. Call me shallow, but i'll take a pretty girl with a nice ass and no personality over an ugly one with a personality erm

~wickerman~

makes sense.

CURIOUS22
COME TO HOLLAND MY FRIEND!

HAHAHAHA!!!!! laughing

that bad huh? (or should i say good) wink

Zatch
COME TO HOLLAND MY FRIEND! I will if they are as easy as you say. Here in the USA they are not that easy some yes but most are not.

Darth_Otaku
HAHAHAHA!!!!! laughing

that bad huh? (or should i say good) wink

depends of what you think of as good,getting them into bed as quick as if your buying a hookers time,or...wel something else...

Commando Queen

is it a fad or for real?

oh god.. i am not a blond.. but i have alot of blond moments.. not on pourpous either.. i mean one time when someone had just met me they asked if i was a natural blond.. arrrggg i hate it!

Zatch
depends of what you think of as good,getting them into bed as quick as if your buying a hookers time,or...wel something else... I need to visit Holland then.

Darth_Otaku

Zatch
I think I will be.

Darth_Otaku
prove me.

CURIOUS22
lol...this turned from blondes, to who can get the most chicks laughing

Wickerman

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Okay, a few comments. For one I am brunette and proud to be one. For a few reasons.. SOME Blonds tend to be ditzes, and you cant get mad at me for saying that. I mean you guys have said it yourself. Also..yeah I do think some girls try to make it a fad or something. Trying to be like Paris Hilton which will give ALL blonds a bad name messed they think its cool and cute to act stupid, which actually just makes them stupid. But I see girls trying to act ditsy all the time they think it makes the guys like it....and I don't see how a guy would actually be turned on by a girl with lack of brain cells no matter what hair color she has. Wise words stick out tongue

chelsea17
I am a blonde, I do have blonde moments...however, I don't do it to get attention or do it to look cool or something

s|m
Why would anyone 'act' stupid for attention or to seem "cute" no expression?

Zatch
prove me. how?

Jackie Malfoy
It is real I Guess.I am not a blond so I would not know.JM

a1hsauce
i have a blonde wig yes

CURIOUS22
A blonde wig....haha! laughing

chelsea17
Originally posted by s|m
Why would anyone 'act' stupid for attention or to seem "cute" no expression?

It's just the way some people are no expression

s|m
Well it's not cute.. it's sad no expression
Are you sure they're acting? It usually comes naturally laughing out loud

chelsea17
Yes, they act.... a lot of girls act

Rob Owns You
Most blondes get confused easily no expression

chelsea17
Originally posted by Rob Owns You

Grr stick out tongue

s|m
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
I don't think it's just the blondes

Darth_Otaku

s|m
It's people like this (Jessica simpson, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc.) that give blondes a bad name.
I'm not blonde, but I think it's rather absurd to judge a person by his/her hair color just because a bunch of blonde celebrities are dumb no expression

Darth_Otaku
And blonde Dutch girls.

R2D2-89
well i have blonde moments but no one notices becoz im a brunette stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.