Halo 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
Allright This forum is for discution of what we think Halo 3 will be like!
I see you starting on The Ark... And then It's a blur... mad

darth-yoda
no first level is going to be master chife on earth again seconnd will be arbitor on a ship to the ark that gets ambushed 3-4 more earth as MC next arbitor on the ark then MC killing that big plant
next arbitor fighting on the ark getting to the contrl room
MC on the way to the ark MC fighting his way through the ark to the control room when there you fight half of the boss as arbitor the next half as MC then the story goe somthing like ohh well u blew up the ark but there goona blow up earth and colinize halo or use halo as a weapon ever if the ark is dystoryed leaving the game open for halo 4 IMO

JLRTENJAC
Well how would the chief get off the ark... and If I play the as Arbiter again I'll... ugh... NO MORE! NO MORE!

darth-yoda
him and the arbiter will leave the ark as it is dystoyed and you will have to play as the arbiter

JLRTENJAC
but how does it get distroyed? I wanna destroy the ark!

dave123
We've already got a thread like this around here big grin Just use the searchy thing next time wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.