I have one stupid question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kronos
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment if jedi are always fearing the darkside then why aren't sith fearin the lightside this is something iv'e always wondered...feedback plz

Fishy
Because you don't fall to the lightside that easily... And the Sith fear the Jedi... They fear the power of the Jedi. Just not the lightside, well not as much as the other way around.

2Tidus!
I don't think the Sith fear the lightside at all.

The Sith are much more confident, and IMO more powerful, they mostly can do whatever they want, not to be commanded by some green monkey stick out tongue.(No offense)

Look, take humans in our world for an example. Would they fear of becoming a bad-all in all jerk, greedy person? Yeah. Would they fear to be a good person, which fights for the right cause? No.

Same thing with the Sith.

Human Vader
It's not quite like that. See the one falls to the darkside, meaning you wouldn't have any control over it, but one has to conciously make the decision to be lightside. The Sith don't fear the lightside because they have control over what side they are on. Like Fishy said, it's easier to fall to the darkside than the other way around.

Clawed The Bum
think of it this way( in earth). how much good can one person do. clean garbage? stop fights? give money to beggers? but one bad person can do a crap load of damage to the world. they could go to every forest and start fires. throw bombs on oil boats. in order to do much good in the world you need lots of money. not every person is as rich as bill gates. if someone bad was as rich as bill gates they could i bealive make this world a really bad place.

Tangible God
Kind of like saying, "There's no news, like bad news."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.