New Avengers VS. Batman's Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
New Avengers:

Captain America
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Luke Cage
Wolverine

VS.

Ra's Al Ghul
Clayface
Poison Ivy
Bane(Pumped Full Of Venom, Max Strength)
Joker

No Prep.

Debate.

willRules
New Avengers

newjak86
Clay face could give themn alot of problems and Iveys plants could also give him problems.

Joker1237
Clayface may be the turning point of this team. I think the Bat villians may win. IVy may used her plant powers.

newjak86
Originally posted by newjak86
Clay face could give themn alot of problems and Iveys plants could also give them problems.

Sentry
Wolverine's not exactly the most sharpest tool in the shed, and has been susceptible to gas attacks in the past, and gas is one of the Joker's favorite weapons. Clayface will probably be the biggest threat here, Cage isn't smart enough to deal with him, so I stuck him up against Spidey. Potentially Ivy could be the end of the New Avengers, since she has controlled men in the past.

Mainstream
the batman villians would and should so take this.

newjak86
If I were the thread starter I would take Bane out and put in Mr. Freeze.
Anyway yeah I think Batman's Villians have a decent shot. Clayface is tough Ivey could deal with alot of them. Bane is a great tactican so he could probably help out some where. Joker's Gas could really mess up some of theses people.

jacobo0o
isnt iron man in the avengers???

8bitChris
I say New Avengers take this.

Bane pumped full of venom is still knocked out by Cage's pinky.

Spiderman uses his science oriented intelligence to find a way and defeat Clayface. You have to give me that much credit. (Note: This is the same way Batman beats Clayface :P.)

Wolverine eats poinson Ivy and her plants alive. His cells replenish too quickly to let any of poison Ivy's toxins or whatever to take effect.

Cap takes Ra into a stalemate until he gets some help from his buddies who already have beaten their foes.

Spiderwoman poisons Joker from long distance.

Theoreticle ways the New Avengers could win. Even though I dislike scenarios. That is how I see it being played out in a comic. As far as actual strength goes, I believe the Rogue Gallery is too dependant on Clayface. The total potential of all New Avengers > Rogue Gallery

goldenknight
Whats clayfaces power

newjak86
His power is that he is made out of Clay so he basically is immune to all physical attacks.
I agree that over all New Avengers are more powerful but Batman Villians are a lot smarter. Ivey's plants could give alot of these guys problem's along with Joker's Gases.
I still say that the thread sarter should have had Mr. Freeze instead of Bane.

GGgrievous725
well bane could prove to be trouble for the avengers as well if he getsholod of spidey he could break him like a twig but spidey wouldnt be dumb enough to keep himself in range of bane

Batman Wins
The loose to Clayface

8bitChris
You do realize that Bane only is enhanced to peak human strength right? Which is only about 800lbs of strength.

And you do know that Spiderman has well over 20,000lbs of strength right?

If anyone between the two aforementioned characters is getting snapped like a twig I guarantee you it's not Spiderman.

Bane just looks stronger than he is.

Sentry
Cage's strength now is about two and a half more times than that of Spidey. Cage will crush Bane.

gautam
wait do the avengers have any info on the villains before the fight...because i doubt spidy could know how to defeat clayface..

willRules
Spider-man has beat Sandman by himself and ol sandy is also immune to physical attacks. I doubt Joker will count for much unless he had prep but that wouldn't be fair....................

brainchild81
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I say New Avengers take this.

Bane pumped full of venom is still knocked out by Cage's pinky.

Spiderman uses his science oriented intelligence to find a way and defeat Clayface. You have to give me that much credit. (Note: This is the same way Batman beats Clayface :P.)

Wolverine eats poinson Ivy and her plants alive. His cells replenish too quickly to let any of poison Ivy's toxins or whatever to take effect.

Cap takes Ra into a stalemate until he gets some help from his buddies who already have beaten their foes.

Spiderwoman poisons Joker from long distance.

Theoreticle ways the New Avengers could win. Even though I dislike scenarios. That is how I see it being played out in a comic. As far as actual strength goes, I believe the Rogue Gallery is too dependant on Clayface. The total potential of all New Avengers > Rogue Gallery Originally posted by willRules
Spider-man has beat Sandman by himself and ol sandy is also immune to physical attacks. I doubt Joker will count for much unless he had prep but that wouldn't be fair.................... Ditto

stormfront13
clayface and ivy will be the bigest problems. the only people that the villians will be fighting are spiderwoman and wolverine. ivey's powers shouldn't work on drew and wolvie, but they should work on the rest. the villians take this.

brainchild81
How exactly do Ivey's powers work nowadays?

stormfront13
not sure but, but doesn't she secrete pheromones to seduce men?

Sentry
Originally posted by stormfront13
not sure but, but doesn't she secrete pheromones to seduce men?

That's what I was thinking. If Wolvie or Drew don't take her out quick, before she can secret that mind controlling Pheromone, it's curtains for the New Avengers. Then again Cage has battled Purple Man in the past, and no not just in the New Avengers, but before that, he had an exceptionally strong will. He could potentially fight of her Pheromones. But it will take great effort.

doctorstrongbad
New avengers can take this battle. If this bad guys can't beat batman, a human in a mask, how are they going to beat real super heroes like spider-man, wolverine and the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.