How to get one's music into a movie? (The Last Unicorn 2006)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikronn
First if you've seen this post elsewhere, I apologize. I also mis-posted this in the KMC "General Discussion" area, so I apologize for that as well.

So, this is my first attempt to get music my band has written/recorded to the right people involved in the remake of The Last Unicorn (2006 release).

Does anyone how to go about submitting music for use in a movie? Any info is much appreciated.

StinkFist462
wont they come to you?

mikronn
Hi StinkFist462 - I WISH anyone would come to us....problem is, we're just now finding "our" sound and getting our stuff together. We only write and record right now, so the only way I could think of to do something like this is to send a copy of the song to the guy (one of the producers, I think) who is listed as the Admin contact on the website for the movie.

I'm really green when it comes to doing something like this, so I thought I'd just ask in these forums. I actually did get some good advice already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.