Celebrity Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I have an issue with how the threads are being handled now........

Why in the world are the music stars and sports stars being re-located to the different forums?
They're still celebrities and they should remain in the forum, people might not be interested in discussing their promising careers in music or sports, but just them.

For example my Andy Roddick thread, I could care less about his performance in the last match he played, but just wanna talk about him, and therefore this thread would be irrelevant in the sports forum, so why move it?

Same with all the music threads, Simple Plan and Brandon Flowers for example, those threads have nothing to do about their music, why move them into the music forum?

dave123
Sounds more like something to take up with the mod/s involved

Raz
Technically that forum is for movie related stars.

Hmm...maybe we could have a quick poll to see if forumites want to include general celebrities aswell.

yerssot
it's in the rules of that section though. Perhaps talking about it with the designated mod would be a good next step?

G.P
In my days the only case we had was about pics of football players : it went straight to the Celebs forum. That's why I made the same remark as Silver...

EDIT : I must add that the Movie Stars & Celebrities wasn't described as designed "to talk about actor and actresses" at the time. This has been added since... It's tricky to see how purposes change. I remember a similar case that ended up by renaming the Computer forum "Video Games...".

Dr. Strangelove
I agree with Tears.

I find it annoying when all that happens in the Simple Plan thread in the music forum is 13 year old girls gushing over how cute the band members are which has absolutely nothing to do with music and all to do with celebrity worship.

Tex
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have an issue with how the threads are being handled now........

Why in the world are the music stars and sports stars being re-located to the different forums?
They're still celebrities and they should remain in the forum, people might not be interested in discussing their promising careers in music or sports, but just them.

For example my Andy Roddick thread, I could care less about his performance in the last match he played, but just wanna talk about him, and therefore this thread would be irrelevant in the sports forum, so why move it?

Same with all the music threads, Simple Plan and Brandon Flowers for example, those threads have nothing to do about their music, why move them into the music forum?

Andy Roddick?
I didn't know you had a retard fetish! winkiss

I'd totally bang that body of his, shame he has a ugly hobbit face! schmoll

yerssot
Originally posted by G.P
In my days the only case we had was about pics of football players : it went straight to the Celebs forum. That's why I made the same remark as Silver...

EDIT : I must add that the Movie Stars & Celebrities wasn't described as designed "to talk about actor and actresses" at the time. This has been added since... It's tricky to see how purposes change. I remember a similar case that ended up by renaming the Computer forum "Video Games...".
but since it has been added, the thread shouldn't be there confused

if that rule gets changed, then it can return no?

Fire
I agree with Silver, would be best if you put them all in one forum

Bardock42
well it is called "Movie Stars & Celebrities" and I agree with Dr. Strangelove the butt of some Singer doesn'T really have anythign to do with Music......now if its a Thread aboot "Bruce Springsteen" "Neil Young" or "Bob Dylan" it'S different..but its a thread aboot the band....

Paola
don't dare move my Lara Croft thread! shutup

Fire
Still waiting for the poll raz stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.