Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) and Obi-Wan Kenobi(ROTS) Vs Darth Sidious(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

MAKASHIMAN
(Sigh)

AnakinDayWalker
What? Kenobi and Skywalker can fend him off. While Sidious is busy talking "Join the darkside, Jedi are traitors" Crap to Anakin, Obi-Wan cuts his head off.

kamikz
Yeah Obi and Annie has got a great chance of winning. GL has even stated that Anakin might be even more powerful than Sidioious in the end of ROTS, before Mech Vader.

Darth Kronos
Depends on if its DS or LS Anakin

Darth Windu
First off, you guys are fools. Sidous offed three of the best Jedi in the Order in seven seconds flat. Sidious said Anakin will BECOME more powerful. When he reaches full potential. Seriously, this is stupid.

Darth Windu
Anakin wasn't half of his potential in ROTS. Mech Vader was more powerful in terms of raw power. Anakin lost POTENTIAL power, not actual power. He's stronger in ANH in Force power than he is in ROTS.

darth-yoda
sids wins this dooku would off beaten them but it wasnt to be when you look at some one like sids fighting them they get owned

Darth Windu
And quite easily. In fact, despicably easily. So easy it wouldn't be a fight so much as an instantaneous slaughter.

Admiral Akbar
IS this a fools joke? Dooku could slaughter these two and you think sidious would lose? (Walks away, Laughing)

Arbiter
Originally posted by Darth Windu
First off, you guys are fools. Sidous offed three of the best Jedi in the Order in seven seconds flat. Sidious said Anakin will BECOME more powerful. When he reaches full potential. Seriously, this is stupid.
Obi-Wan and Anakin in ROTS are better then those 3 who Sidious killed easily. Obi-Wan's form is III and it focuses on defense and Anakin's form V focuses on attack and Obi-Wan knows form IV which he used against Anakin at the end of ROTS. But as shown in Sidious's duel with the 4 Jedi, he doesn't use the force unless he has too. Dooku clearly can overpower Obi-Wan and Anakin in the force and it seems that Sidious may be stronger then Dooku in the force. But Obi-Wan is a fast learner and has learned for his defeats with Dooku from lightsaber combat and being beaten by the force. Dooku force choked Obi-Wan in ROTS and chunked him across the room so why wouldn't Sidious? But again many believe that Dooku is stronger then Sidious in lightsaber combat and Anakin at the end of ROTS was said to be stronger then Sidious. And Obi-Wan managed to defeat Anakin and even match him using form IV. I hear people say Obi-Wan forced Anakin into making a mistake but he clearly said don't try it showing that Anakin is a dumb@$$ so Sidious may use that to his edge. But all in all I would have to say Obi-Wan and Anakin would win this.

Darth Windu
For the last freakin' time, Anakin was not as powerful as Sidious in ROTS, or any time in his life for that matter. Sidious said he would BECOME more powerful than he would, not that he already was. Key words are "IN TIME".

And Sidious was toying with the Jedi. You think he couldn't have killed Agen, Sasee, and maybe Kit with Force at the start? I can't believe this discussion has come this far.

Admiral Akbar
Face it they were all distracted, that was sidous's plan. Make them think to much, and then strike fast, cuz if he dident he knew he would get the best of mace. And then it would be 4 v1 which sidious could already start screaming "ANAKIN, U ******* COME HELP ME PLZ!"

Arbiter
Anakin and Obi-Wan are so much better then Agen, Sasee, and Kit. That's why Obi was sent to kill Grievous and none of them. And Anakin and Obi-Wan are the greatest heroes of the Clone War.

Fishy
Who cares? Dooku would have owned them Sidious is more powerful then Dooku he'd take them out fast. He'd throw Obi out of the window and then persuade Anakin to go Dark.

Darth Windu
Or just throw them them through a wall.

Arbiter
I don't know. Sidious uses a sith form of form IV which isn't that good against more then 1 opponent. Sidious doesn't use the force in lightsaber duels unless he is pushed against the wall like Mace and Yoda. Sidious was clearly outmatched by Yoda so he had no choice but to distance himself from him. I mean Dooku is more aglie the Sidious was. Plus I'm sure Obi-Wan and Anakin both doing force push against Sidious would overpower him. But Sidious may win the fight if he can use the field to his edge.

Fishy
He cut down three average Jedi Councillors in no time at all. He could do the same against them. His lightsaber style wasn't all that good but i'm sure he would manage to hold on. I mean he clearly lost a lightsaber fight from Mace but thats to be expected. And he would use the force in this duel. He just didn't use it against Mace because he thought he could win, he was wrong of course.

Arbiter
When did he use the force against Mace? When he was backuped in a corner and had to use lighting. Yoda when he knew Yoda would win so he threw pods but Sidious would overpower Obi-Wan like Dooku did and then defeat Anakin. But who knows. Dooku may have been stronger then Sidious since Dooku had 7 or 8 decades of training and Sidious was in his what 60s? Plus Sidious had that time in the Senate where he couldn't train because the Jedi may have sensed him.

Darth Windu
Yeah, and Dooku was eighty-three. Sidious was sixty-four, something like that. Anakin and Obi-Wan would die. I can't say this any clearer, and if you knew anything, you would admit your favorite characters lose.

Darth_Janus
Well, if Sidious is more than a match for Obi-Wan and Anakin is inferior to Obi-Wan, they lose.

And if Dooku is more than a match for Obi-Wan and Anakin is inferior to both, they lose.

And if you keep arguing against everyone else who knows more about the series than some lightsaber styles and the movies, I suggest you learn to take the heat.

Darth Martin
Palpatine prevails. Kenobi will be a harder opponent sword wise due to his unparralleled mastery of Soresu. Therefore he pwns him via Force and kill Anakin via saber.

Red Nemesis
Necromancy.

Reported.

Was it really worth reviving a 3 year old thread for this? You didn't even disagree with the consensus!

truejedi
now granted, i've always wondered about this: we get on to people for making more of the same thread, but we also get onto them for using old threads. Maybe he just wanted to talk about it. We probably don't make much sense to newbies in the way we seem to want it both ways.

(just trying to be fair here.)

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
now granted, i've always wondered about this: we get on to people for making more of the same thread, but we also get onto them for using old threads. Maybe he just wanted to talk about it. We probably don't make much sense to newbies in the way we seem to want it both ways.

(just trying to be fair here.)

You might like it both ways... big grin

Seriously though, the idea is to go back as far as you would like, read the thread, and determine if any new information has been released that could possibly change the outcome. There is no reason to rehash every match up for every newbie- if more can be said, great- there wasn't anything more to say in this case. I think the main problem is that newbies can't tell what is worth reviving and what isn't- most regulars can't either- so they don't do it at all.

Lucien A
It's alright to remake a thread after like 3 years, in this case. New members, new material, etc.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Anakin and Obi-Wan are so much better then Agen, Sasee, and Kit. That's why Obi was sent to kill Grievous and none of them. And Anakin and Obi-Wan are the greatest heroes of the Clone War.
In the new Clone Wars cartoon Kit duels on par with Grievous and several Magna Guards using Jar 'Kai. He is no push over. Agen and Sassee are not weaklings. Even if Anakin and Obi-Wan could defeat them, they certainly could not run through them, or tool them as Sidious did in seconds big grin

Faunus
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
In the new Clone Wars cartoon Kit duels on par with Grievous and several Magna Guards using Jar 'Kai. He is no push over. We haven't even seen the duel yet...

Mizukage Yoda
^Its in the visual guide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.