Dr. Strange vs. Dr. Doom... (no prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do....

Fight takes place, in the xmansion. smokin'

long pig
Strange immediatly puts up a shield, as would Doom.

Strange's shield is a good bit stronger, so he can whip out his Eye, yelling "Nothing evil can bare it's brilliant light!" Doom screams in agony, now blind, Doom falls prey to Images of Ikon, to feel any pain he's ever inflicted on anthing.
Doom screams, falls, Strange banishes him away with the winds of watoomb.

How fast can Doom fly? Strange can reach subsonic flying speed.

CorderaMitchell
You realize, however, Doom is a master at technology, there would be sooo much for him to use.

long pig
Indeed, but Strange's artifacts>Doom's tech.
If not, Doom wouldn't have begged Strange for help to save his mother.

Doom would only have on him what he usually carries, which is a lot, but not enough to best the Sorcerer Supreme.

This would be a hard won fight, but Strange has a lot to work with.

Just showing Doom the error of his ways (through the eye) would be enough to drop Doom, his ego wouldn't be able to handle the truth that he is indeed a villian.

CorderaMitchell
Whats strange got on him, curios?

long pig
His Eye, Cloak some times his Astral form ring(keeps him fully powered while in astral form, so nothing like namor breaking the bands could happen)....anything he wants to conjure at the moment.
If he knows where something is, he can conjure it to him.

He did it against Warlock who had the I.G, whenever Warlock tried something, Strange would conjure up an artifact and counter it on the spot.
It was neat.

demigawd
Oh, Doom has prep for this fight? Awesome!

Doom can go home and prepare his will... cool

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig

Issue, issue, issue.

CorderaMitchell
I wondered if I should've put prep with resources on here, to get more doomfans.

Dr. Diamond
the energies thrown about cause an influx in the space time continuim creating Dr. StrangeDoom. now imagine if that guy went crazy and started to bust some heads across marvel.

CorderaMitchell
Doctor Shroom!!lol

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Issue, issue, issue.
Dr. Strange/Dr.Doom
Triumph and Torment

Nataku8188
Indeed, but Strange's artifacts>Doom's tech.

Doom would only have on him what he usually carries, which is a lot, but not enough to best the Sorcerer Supreme.

This would be a hard won fight, but Strange has a lot to work with.

Just showing Doom the error of his ways (through the eye) would be enough to drop Doom, his ego wouldn't be able to handle the truth that he is indeed a villian.

I don't think that would work. His willpower is so strong he stood up to a purple man who's powers were multiplied enough to effect the whole planet.

CorderaMitchell
Damn!!! Doom needs prep, bigtime.

long pig
Doom's willpower is massive, Strange's willpower is "the strongest of any human to ever exist.", Doom won't will a fight into his favor.

Doom has a good chance, but he'd be trapped in the shrinking cyttorak crystal or any banishment spell faster than he can say "BAH".

Illusions, magical lightning, demons attacking, acid rain from ragnorak....just too much to work against to win a majority.

Nataku8188
Doom's willpower is massive, Strange's willpower is "the strongest of any human to ever exist.", Doom won't will a fight into his favor.

Doom has a good chance, but he'd be trapped in the shrinking cyttorak crystal or any banishment spell faster than he can say "BAH".

Illusions, magical lightning, demons attacking, acid rain from ragnorak....just too much to work against to win a majority.

Oh, I know he'll lose. I just don't think that any attack that aims at crushing him by psychological means is going to work.

long pig
Doom's mind is pretty powerful itself.....so I more than likely agree with you.

Cosmic Cube
Strange can attain warp speeds in flight. Even before he got the cape, Strange could fly at the speed of thought. That cloak is no joke.

Hey! That rhymes! smartass

long pig
Warp speed, INDEED! <---rhymed better than yours.

Remember when he caught a light speed "light" attack from Dormmamu towards Clea, deflecting it back to Dormmamu?
He didn't fly, but he teleported fast enough. erm

Cosmic Cube
While in flight, he's faster than light! Beat that.

long pig
Beat it? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

wtf man.....lol

Cosmic Cube
Beat it? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

wtf man.....lol

That smilie is amazingly gay. Look at the eyes. The shape of the face. That doesn't look like drool.

long pig
There is only one smilie that is more gay and disturbing.

Cosmic Cube
There is only one smilie that is more gay and disturbing.

Impossible.

long pig
Arghh.... It's the whistling one where the smilie bounces back and forth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.