Whole BUNCH of questons! For you to answer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker

Uneeklyconfused
none of your foooking bizniz...tongue

Mainstream
unknown on all your questions...that was fun what next?

Ken Kenobi
There's no point in filling it out, hardly anyone will actually care to read your answers anyways.

Deano
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
There's no point in filling it out, hardly anyone will actually care to read your answers anyways.

Rob Owns You

dave123
go **** yourself

s|m
I won't even bother to read all those questions no expression

Ken Kenobi
Deano, Rob...is the new fad to quote someone because you can't type for yourself?

dave123
Deano, Rob...is the new fad to quote someone because you can't type for yourself?

s|m
laughing

Ken Kenobi
Kiss my ass Dave. stick out tongue

I just think it's sad when someone longs to be part of the conversation but can't come up with anything to say for themselves. What's the point in posting if all you're going to do is quote someone and not even add something such as "I agree" or "True dat homeslice." It's idiotic and just another way to boost post count.

Rob Owns You

I just think it's sad when someone longs to be part of the conversation but can't come up with anything to say for themselves. What's the point in posting if all you're going to do is quote someone and not even add something such as "I agree" or "True dat homeslice." It's idiotic and just another way to boost post count.

carnival_junkie
i love filling shit out, but the thing is, no one is going to bother to read it. how do i know? because i know i wouldnt read anyone else's.
so yeah. whatever.

bordom
that's a REALLY f*ckin long thing to fill out.. and I don't think I want people to know THAT much about me erm

s|m
I wonder how long it took him/her to make up all that laughing out loud

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by s|m
I wonder how long it took him/her to make up all that laughing out loud

they probably didnt.

do you know how many of these stupid little "survey" things are on livejournal, deadjournal, greatestjournal, xanga, blurty, chattablog, forums, and the internet in general?
a hell of a lot.

justjakk
i wonder if anyone is trying to answer them all.

Piggle Humsy
There is a probably a thread for every one of those questions...

go look them up!

no expression

AnakinDayWalker
Took me 34 minutes. I make up a list -_-

Royal Knight
Originally posted by dave123
go **** yourself

A LITTLE HARSH THERE stick out tongue

Deano

you said it very well

ive never cared for my post count anyway ken

now stop complaining or i will kill you with this stick i have

§P0oONY

s|m
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Took me 34 minutes. I make up a list -_-
And were you expecting people to answer?

DanieLs_4_Ever

bordom
OH MY GOD... you musta been bored outta your mind blink

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yup. Im the only one willing to fill it out..Meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.