Motion City Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone else a fan of these guys. their first cd was pretty solid but their new one is cool too. going to see them next month

SnakeEyes
Yeah! I think I started a thread about them a while ago, before their new CD came out, but it kinda died. Anyways, I like em, and hopefully will see them live someday, because they didn't come to my state on the Warped Tour...

Imaginary
Mmm.. they're OK I guess. My friend just burned me a few of their songs. Not really my taste.

SnakeEyes
bump... There needs to be someone else on KMC who likes them.

Df02
they aint bad, don't like the new CD much, but i am the movie is great

xxxpoppunker182
i like em they rock. they're different but good just the same.

Kumar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
bump... There needs to be someone else on KMC who likes them.

I like them, i wish they had been at the gorge portion of the Warped Tour.

RedAlertv2
They are pretty cool. Hopefully going to see them soon.
I like their new CD, but hear the older one is better

StinkFist462
i like them a lot. they are from Minneapolis. thats where i live eek!

tabby999
their great live, really awsome set, i wasn't in a very good mood during the show but the music still rocked, very energetic

StinkFist462
i would go check them out but im totally not wanting to see Fallout Boy and the other band.

tabby999
i went and saw them and they were with....shudders...MXPX. you dont HAVE to stay for the other bands. hell, Millencolin are touring with Good Charlotte, i'd go for Millencolin then leave before GC

RedAlertv2
MXPX is alright too

tabby999
hmmmm....nah mxpx suck ass

RedAlertv2
well we agree Motion City is cool

PINBALL
From what ive heard i dont really like em

RedAlertv2
why?

*Georgina_A*
I love "The Future Freaks me Out" happy

SnakeEyes
MCS gets a bump. What's everyones' favorite songs?

tabby999
apon further listens, i think they're new cd is better than I Am The Movie, its solid and nearly every song is a singalong. oh and fave song is Better Open The Door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.