How do you think you will die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
I think im gonna die like this:

I was walking down the road to get home. I was carrying some spikes to make some home movies. But a car from my left hit me. I began to fly and roll to the left. But a van crashed me again and I began to fly but this time flying and rolling to the right. Then i dropped my spikes 7 meters from me. I was still alive then an ambulance nearby began to drove toward me. But their tires got killed by the spikes, causing them to do a 540 roll. Then the side of the ambulance crushed me to death.

So how do you think you will die?

DarkC
who wants to talk about how they'd die? What the f**k?

Piggle Humsy
Cancer.

no expression

Mist
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
I think im gonna die like this:

I was walking down the road to get home. I was carrying some spikes to make some home movies. But a car from my left hit me. I began to fly and roll to the left. But a van crashed me again and I began to fly but this time flying and rolling to the right. Then i dropped my spikes 7 meters from me. I was still alive then an ambulance nearby began to drove toward me. But their tires got killed by the spikes, causing them to do a 540 roll. Then the side of the ambulance crushed me to death.

So how do you think you will die?

Good luck with thatno expression

chelsea17
People stop talking about death....please!!!

Mist
Well, I just died, and to tell you the truth, I didnt expect to go out like that...

Deano
death is nothing to me

DeRFmAn
I think I'll die in a car accident, maybe at a track cuz I wanna auto-x my rx-7

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Cancer.

no expression
me too erm

kmcdude
cancer or heart attack yes

LordKerrigor
cancer in the end itll get us all

cking
diabetes or old age, but old age is more likely as long as I'm in good shape.

Gen. Grevious
O........k why would ya...

GuitarBunny
motorcycle accident confused

if not i might drown in my soup laughing out loud

cking
if I can dodge the bullet then old age is likely.

Scythe
I sense pile of my own vomit.

BackFire
probably a heart attack when I'm an old man.

Rogue Jedi
same as BF.

Scythe
Death by shopping cart would be sad...

Oiram62205
I'll be murdered

Clovie
some accident erm

and according to some weird test it will be suicide. only proves that tests are stupid erm

§P0oONY
I think I'll die rich...

Surrounded by smuggled cocaine. With a couple of bullets in my torso.

baddspellahl4
having a stroke after reading a stupid thread

Hulk Power
Getting too angry one day and instead of turning into the Hulk, I'll get a heart attack. j/k

Hmm? I hope to die of old age (natural causes) but what ever it is, I hope I don't have a painful death. That would suck.

jinzin
well..........isn't this a creepy thread?

s|m
I don't want to think about it.. no expression

jinzin
lol.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by s|m
I don't want to think about it.. jeez im 16 no expression

And im 13 year old who made this thread...

Commando Queen
jeezus i dont want to know

Lemonade Whiz
I try not to think about how I would die, but if I have to choose it would be dying in my sleep.

Any other form of death seems too painful.

mysterio69
i'm gonna die wrestling a bear, or another badass from the animal kingdom, like a lion or a puma. but hopefully the animal bastard dies as well. like when superman and doomsday fought.

Lemonade Whiz
Originally posted by mysterio69
i'm gonna die wrestling a bear, or another badass from the animal kingdom, like a lion or a puma. but hopefully the animal bastard dies as well. like when superman and doomsday fought.

Ooh...badass

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lemonade Whiz
Ooh...badass
was that sarcastic?

Lemonade Whiz
No, myst.

I thought about wrestling a bear myself at times

§P0oONY
I hope you learn that violence is never the answer.

Unless the question is, "What is not a good way to solve problems?" or the same sort of question just worded differently.

mysterio69

Lemonade Whiz
Are you.....a pacifist?

This one is to Spooony

mysterio69
a pacifist? not really.

§P0oONY
I'm not really a pacifist. I'm just not the sort to start pounding someones face in.

Lemonade Whiz
Spooony, that's a different thread.

mysterio69

§P0oONY
what about a simple kick to the nuts? that works too. it's quick.

Only in a jokey way really. Or if I get severally pissed

mysterio69
nice. you can only bottle up the anger for so long. you only have 2 cheek to turn...well, 4 but well...you know.

§P0oONY
nice. you can only bottle up the anger for so long. you only have 2 cheek to turn...well, 4 but well...you know.

I don't bottle it up... I just get rid of it... forgive. I rarely get angry at all to be honest.

Lemonade Whiz
watch.

One of them is going to punch the other, and what will we have there.................

Violence!

mysterio69
spooony, that's quite admirable. and lemoade, don't worry, nobody's punching anybody. if i want to fight, i'll go to the star wars forums. it's a friggin battle royal over there.

§P0oONY
Battle Royale w00t

carnival_junkie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.