Yaddle vs Ben Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Very wise fighters, anywayz who wins?
And could any1 tell me what happened to yaddle?

Darth Windu
She got poisoned in something and died. Look on starwars.com.

matreid
Yaddle died in Jedi Quest #6: The shadow trap. It is not Yoda. I've read the book.

http://www.theforce.net/books/images/jediquest6.jpg

Admiral Akbar
Well?? Answer the question lol. I have two!

matreid
Well, I'm assuming Yaddle fights similar to Yoda... so... Yaddle wins.

Darth Windu
Ben at full power would be the first Skywalker trained from birth to be a Jedi; he'd be a force to be reckoned with. Excuse the pun. And Yaddle is nothing on Yoda. Just because she's the same species you assume her to be powerful. Han Solo's the same species as Luke. Is there a shred of comparison between the two? Ben would win.

Admiral Akbar
No, she uses Mor something a style thats kills of the enemy slowly, SHe was not as powerful as yoda and just a little bit less wise. Since she was 400 years old. And yoda was 800.

Darth Windu
Morichro. And she sucks. She's a horrible fighter, and would die against Ben. He's above Yoda's level.

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Ben at full power would be the first Skywalker trained from birth to be a Jedi; he'd be a force to be reckoned with. Excuse the pun. And Yaddle is nothing on Yoda. Just because she's the same species you assume her to be powerful. Han Solo's the same species as Luke. Is there a shred of comparison between the two? Ben would win.

Yah, but Han's not force sensitive is he?

I was just assuming, I have no idea how Yaddle actually fights because we never see her battle in the any of the movies or in any games. The book doesn't really describe what style she uses either.

Admiral Akbar
Morichro. And she sucks. She's a horrible fighter, and would die against Ben. He's above Yoda's level.

Dude they are both *** fighters but both wise as hell, this is a force fight/little saber contact.

Darth Windu
Ben KENOBI? Oh, I thought you meant Skywalker. Then I don't know.

Admiral Akbar
Well you should know! lol
I think Ben has a chance.

Arbiter
Originally posted by Lord Matreid
Well, I'm assuming Yaddle fights similar to Yoda... so... Yaddle wins.
How do you know Yaddle fights like Yoda. If she did wouldn't she have been second on the council instead of Mace.

Admiral Akbar
thas very dumb first of all, if she did fight like yoda ift wouldent make her any stronger. So what i bet there might be many of yoda's race who use ataru as thier style. Depa used Vaapad was she 2nd on the coucil, no!

Arbiter
Depa also almost fell to the darkside. Mace has been the only person to truely master it.

Admiral Akbar
So what, she still mastered it. And so did Sora Bulq.
Here is another example then Qui gon jinn used ataru also, and he is nowhere near yoda in expertise.

Arbiter
Qui-Gon would have been on the council if he didn't disobey the order over and over again.

Admiral Akbar
so what he wouldent be anywhere near 2nd in command or even as powerful as yoda.

Admiral Akbar
IF your suggesting he could beat mace in a 1v1. You're silly.

Darth Kronos

It says Ben "Kenobi"...not Ben "Skywalker"

Plus Yaddle loses....badlyy

MAKASHIMAN
Old Kenobi would rock Yaddle.

Darth Kronos
MAKASHIMAN is a smart man

MAKASHIMAN
Thank you. I finaly have respect.

JediMusician
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Old Kenobi would rock Yaddle.

Then how do you suppose you would fare? Yaddle was Oppo Rancisis' master, you know. I think Yaddle, and maybe even Oppo, would utterly humiliate OB-1, but they wouldn't kill him unless he had fallen to the dark side.

Darth_Janus
Yaddle sucks. She was UNDER Sassee Tiin in rank, and we all see how he fared.

*Swipe!*

Agh!

Yeah, like that. Tiin was a goober and Yaddle was a ***** next to him. Thus? She sucks and blows.

Great Vengeance
Old ben would defeat anyone on the council except yoda.

JediMusician
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Old ben would defeat anyone on the council except yoda.

You might be right. There are an awful lot of Mace Windu fans who would disagree (I'm not among them).

Darth Windu
Here's one. No. Mace Windu would be only four years under Old Ben. Old. And Obi-Wan was doubtlessly a good fighter, but what defense does he have against a Force throw?

Great Vengeance
Here's one. No. Mace Windu would be only four years under Old Ben. Old. And Obi-Wan was doubtlessly a good fighter, but what defense does he have against a Force throw?

I think his own force power is defense enough, obi-wan was almost as strong as windu in ROTS but hes gotten much stronger since then including some training from qui gon jinn.

Darth Windu
Obi-Wan is no where NEAR being able to compare to Windu in Force power. See how Dooku threw him like arag doll? That's Windu.

Great Vengeance
Obi-Wan is no where NEAR being able to compare to Windu in Force power. See how Dooku threw him like arag doll? That's Windu.

Dooku would beat windu also though it would be a closer match.

Darth Windu
Dooku may beat Windu, yes. But that is irrelevant. Mace's Force power is FAR superior to that of Obi-Wan's, almost on par with, if not ON par with that of Dooku. There is no doubt that Mace, given his suppressed anger and emotions, would chuck Obi around like nothing if given the right incentive. he was prepared to kill Palpatine, murder him, something that would defy everything he'd lived and fought for. You think using the Force in an offensive way is out of question for him?

Now, to get back on subject. . . Ben Kenobi would probably win, judging by the fact that he spent his days perfecting Soresu in the Tatooine desert. He would easily be a far better swordsman than Yaddle, and although she may be older and more expierienced, it takes more than most have to kill Kenobi.

Darth_Janus
ROTS Kenobi was a Soresu master, and old Ben would have the Force mastery perhaps greater then Windu. So easily, Ben.

Darth Windu
Meh.

Darth_Janus
Well the guy had to sit in the desert for thirty years with Yoda's teachings 2000 edition.

Darth Windu
Oh, I'm not contradicting you. Ben with modern SFX would definetely give Mace a pretty good fight. But I think Mace's Force abilities are superior in raw power. but you're right, I never thought of it that way. . . . . and I do owe the Jawa Lord gratitude for the sig. . .

Darth_Janus
*Bows*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.