More KotOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Expanded Universe 12-Inch
Posted by Mark on July 25, 2005:

According to Sideshow, they're ready to bring the Expanded Universe into their 12-inch line; question is which character would fans like to see offered first? To help figure that out, we're asking our readers to submit the top three EU characters they'd most like to see turned into a 12-inch figure. Please submit your list via email, with "Sideshow 12-inch" as the subject, and we'll compile a list for a future Probe Droid poll. It's all fun and games at this point, but you never know who's watching...

Quote from rebelscum.com

Would a 12-inch Revan be awesome, if so e-mail them. We need something from KotOR made. I would by any 12-inch KotOR character, even though I am not a big fan of 12-inch. I am more of a fan of what hasbro makes, Hasbro is making a 4-inch 4 pack of the clones from Republic Cammando, why nothing from KotOR. Were getting a comic book series, a 4-inch HK-47 wouldnt hurt.

Nactous
btw, its good to see that someone is turning to EU to make stuff.

darth-yoda
they would rock revan darth nihilus darth traya darth sion thats what i would have and artis and bastila jolee

Jedi_KnightAlly
Bastilla, she rocks smile

Nactous
Now, I am not saying the whole 12-inch line will be from KotOR, but if you could pick one 12 inch to represent KotOR, which would it be.

Nactous
?

darth-yoda
it has to be revan

Nactous
yep, come on, we need more votes, and start emailing Rebelscum.com

Nactous
Come, on, more votes.

Darth Koroni
Revan and Nihilus, they are the real poster boys for the Kotors, And they have the coolest outfits.

Nactous
Hmm, i can see where your coming from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.