Gothmog vs. FOTR urak-khai (i know i mispelled)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
Gothmog is the deformed orc liutenant in ROTK, FOTR uruk-khai, the one who shoots down boromir, who would win? i vote for Gothmog, he is very close to the witch king of angmar, he is very powerful

ShaKoon
Gothmog, in the extended edition, is very kewl, he kills a few people. and remember when he dodges that huge boulder at Minas Tirith, he spits on it!
Uruk-khai was very skilled but he did not spend enough time with saruman or the witch king

ShaKoon
i vote for gothmog

Aduruth
Lurtz, the fotr, he is extremly powerful, far more than gothmog, but not as strategic. but if it's 1 vs 1 lurtz all the way. Shakoon just please stop double,triple,etc posting, just edit your last post. thanks smile

ShaKoon
alright, thanks, i think Gothmog was actually better, if you have the extended edition he looks pretty tough and has a pretty brutal death

ShaKoon
though if Lurtz survived he, Gothmog, and the WitchKing of Angmar would make a good team! rock

(also with gotmog's weird eye! one eye laughing out loud I am not pointing to any reason!!)

Fëanor
i personally believe Lurtz would kick Gothmog's arse....not because Lurtz looks bigger and all, just that Gothy seems cumbersome, but that's my guess

and as for Wikkie...i doubt very much he'd need either of them, he's a one nazgul team tbh m8

ShaKoon
Sure.

ShaKoon
If you have the special extened edition, you see that Gothmog is about to kill Eowyn, but Aragon chops gothmog's arm off, gimli hits him with his ax, aragorn stabs him. if it wasn't for the goodies coming, Gothmog would have killed eowyn with a huge mace!

Aduruth
Yea but that shows you favorite villian, taking out "a scared little women"( i used quotes) where as lurtz came pretty much the closest to kill aragforn, other than the troll at the black gate.

Remember uruk-hai are bred for a single purpose, to destroy the world of men, and show no fear to men, and whenthe calvary came to helms deep the uruks held their ground. and the batle for pelenore fields the orcs retreatedright b4 the rohirrim hit the them. as does gothmog.

plus (just an opinion) i think if gothmog even did get an uperhand and stabbed lurtz anywhere lurtz(not literally) would bite his head off. wink as seen in fotr wen lurtz gets stabed in the leg and midsection, and still acts like nothing happened, o yea his arm choped off. so i think lurtz not only has brute strength but has pain with standing abilities, making him probably the victor. of the two fighting

Fëanor
actually the only uruks bred for a single purpose are the berserkers...the one that carried that flaming torch at helms deep....the others are bit different in that they actually think on their own somewhat...the berserkers are usually the first one's in the line ready to die or just to be used as fodder imo

the other orcs at mordor and at the battlefield in gondor are base cowards when alone but find courage in large groups, even there were some uruks here and there

Aduruth
omg u knew wat i meant i was refering to the leader of the servants of sauron/sarumon. like lurtz he finds no fear whatso ever, and gothmog finds much fear when the riders opf rohan hit his lines., please next time say who u think is the best feanor, its not my thread, but i hate when the thread goes off topic, LURTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naib
Originally posted by ShaKoon
Gothmog is the deformed orc liutenant in ROTK, FOTR uruk-khai, the one who shoots down boromir, who would win? i vote for Gothmog, he is very close to the witch king of angmar, he is very powerful i fail to see how being near the witch-king makes him powerful, unless if you mean such as a weakling next to someone bigger and stronger, then yes

other than that, he's more like the cock who struts his stuff, but underneath it, all chicken honestly

Aduruth
agreed, lurtz would, no offense to gothmog,. but lurtz would pik him apart.

ShaKoon
i guess, in the FOTR, he whooped Boromir, and licked the blood of that dagger (extened edition) that was creepy, but think, if Gothmog and Lurtz came together that would be cool, i think Gothmog might've been an uruk, but came deformed and was all messed up, but i think Lurtz and Gothmog are both cool! big grin

ShaKoon
you have got to like Gothmog and Lurtz voices too, they are so evil and the voices are very creepy, did you know that the actor for Gothmog played Witch King?

ShaKoon
still, i like Lurtz and Gothmog!

Exabyte
@ShaKoon: For the others reading threads in this forum, it would be a lot easier to read what you have to say if you posted it in a single reply and not three small ones. There's an "edit"-button at the bottom of each post, so if new ideas come to your mind after pressing "Submit Reply", you can also edit them and add what you want smile but please don't triple-post.

Btw, we already have several threads just for "vs."-fights, would be practical if you could use those instead of creating a hundred singular small vs-threads - which the forum rules don't like anyway:

(there's an exception on the collective Vs-thread below)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t27176.html

whoa, my posts lately are so... contructive... topic-related... *sarcasm* ermm

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Naib
i fail to see how being near the witch-king makes him powerful, unless if you mean such as a weakling next to someone bigger and stronger, then yes

other than that, he's more like the cock who struts his stuff, but underneath it, all chicken honestly

Umm...see those scars, wounds and stuff? How many battles you think he has been in? He might be mighty good fighter.

The Highlord
Gothmog fight and defeat a Uruk that gave even Aragorn a worthy fight? laughing out loud right and frodo can beat 3 trolls at once, no man lok at Gothmog he may seem cool to you but he can barely walk one of his legs is all messed up and one arm is I dont know disabled, fight against a hybrid thats so powerful that he can take all the pain and still fight until its dead, the uruk shows in several scence how strong he is, for instace the shield trow is just amazing, he trows a THINK STEEL SHIELD that most of us coulditn even run with for more then a 1min! Gothmog could barely get of a freakin warg!

ShaKoon
sure. DOES ANYONE HAVE LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENED EDITION!!????

Aduruth
all of them, but wich one are u talking about fotr ttt or rotk

ShaKoon
all of them, i mean, in Fotr, my favorite Lurtz part is when he licks the blood off the dagger and throws it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.