Mace Windu and Exar Kun vs Revan and Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Again i hope this hasnt been done b4.
If mace is not wanted you could replace him with dooku, anywayz who wins..

setting is on the rooftops of the jedi temple or the senate's docking bay.

darth zamorak
mace would kill bandon imo, and whle I believe revan to be extremely powerful I believe kun to be a step above revan and until kotor 3 comes and i see more revan bad assne's i say kun wins.

Arbiter
Mace beats Bandon
Exar beats Revan

Admiral Akbar
Common Arbiter...
Contribute more.

darth-yoda
revan just beats kun mace beats bandon revan beats mace IMO

Illustrious
Originally posted by darth-yoda
revan just beats kun mace beats bandon revan beats mace IMO

What kind of logic is this?

I'm assuming this is a straight up 2 on 2, and not some silly tournament style you fight one guy then the next. Unless you're implying that Revan will defeat Kun at the VERY instant Mace defeats Bandon. Otherwise it becomes a 2 on 1.

It doesn't look like any of the four competitors will withstand a 2 on 1, I'll be willing to bet Kun will stall/kill Revan, and Mace will finish off Bandon. 2 on 1 leads to a dead Revan.

Fishy
The fight between Revan and Kun will be close to tell IMO Kun is more powerful but Revan is a better fighter and could take out Kun it could go the other way too. But this fight will last for an incredible amount of time until Mace has killed Bandon and joined Exar. Then and only then will Revan lose.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Fishy
The fight between Revan and Kun will be close to tell IMO Kun is more powerful but Revan is a better fighter and could take out Kun it could go the other way too. But this fight will last for an incredible amount of time until Mace has killed Bandon and joined Exar. Then and only then will Revan lose.

Kun has exhibited more force powers on his own, so I am not sure how this fight will go. We have Revan from the game reference, but we also know that Kun has been able to readily beat Jedi Masters, so he's no slouch either.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Revan was the better fighter, because we have no definitive evidence of that. I'll say Exar and Revan are a very close fight, but that's as much credit I'll give him. Mace will defeat Bandon, and then join in and finish off Revan.

Darth_Janus
Where's the logic that Mace defeats Bandon? I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I will say that it isn't easy. Bandon hasn't lost a fight to Sith, dark jedi, or jedi in his time during the Mandalorian Wars. he was obviously powerful enough to become Malak's number two. And his sole loss is to Revan.

darth zamorak
isnt bandon considered the weakest sith lord? not saying he isnt powerful but if mace could defeat sids in rots and bandon is the weakest one then mace would beat bandon.................. I really have no idea

Fishy
Bandon probably hasn't defined his lightsaber style the way Mace has yet. Yeah he killed a lot of Jedi and probably a bunch of Sith too, but honestly although I want to rate him higher then I do I just can't get it through my thick skull that he could possibly defeat Mace. If you can give me a few convincing reasons I will probably change my mind.

Emperor Revan
Well I think Lord Revan exceeds Kun in power and strategy, and he would defeat Kun, but it would take a while. Mace would kill Bandon really quick though and help Kun take down Revan. Mace and Kun win.

Darth_Janus
You can't argue from ignorance. If you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DARTH BANDON, or even if you only know from the game, then I suggest you go to the KOTOR site right now and bring up the excerpt on him. If you don't, and you argue that he's the weakest, or he sucks, or whatever... you're arguing from ignorance, and I'll call on it. Getting' rather tired of all the rampant "I don't know crap but I'll vote on it" mentality around these parts.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You can't argue from ignorance. If you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DARTH BANDON, or even if you only know from the game, then I suggest you go to the KOTOR site right now and bring up the excerpt on him. If you don't, and you argue that he's the weakest, or he sucks, or whatever... you're arguing from ignorance, and I'll call on it. Getting' rather tired of all the rampant "I don't know crap but I'll vote on it" mentality around these parts.

I never said I don't know anything about him. I believe he can put up a nice fight against Mace but I also believe that he will fall before Mace.

Mace was amazing just like Bandon, but Mace had more time to train and more combat experience then Bandon did... Well okay the second one isn't really true but he did have some experience, Bandon his experience wasn't all that long either so he could probably take him.

Darth Windu
I think Kun would take Exar. IMO, he has more raw Force power than Revan would ever have. Enough to take out Luke. But, Revan's vast knowledge would prove to be very helpful, allowing him to stall Kun for a while. I don't think he could beat him, but that's just how I see it. And Kun was also very well versed in the Sith Arts. Not to mention he created a new kind of lightsaber. He handled it better than anyone in the future ever would. It's kinda common sense.

Mace and Bandon, Mace would take. Now I certainly don't think He's the worst Sith ever. If you're talking about MAJOR Sith, like those in the movies, comics, etc., then he isn't the best, but he's good. As I've said numerous times, Malak believed him to possess enough potential to, in the future, control even the Star Forge. Apparently, the other few hundred could not. So, Bandon would fight well, but be taken down, leaving Revan to fend for himself.

Fishy
Actually I think you are mistaking on the Revan Kun thing. Kun has more raw power and was a great fighter himself, but Kun used a different style of fighting far less controlled then Revan. From all we know of him Revan was a calculating level headed genius and a great fighter it stands to reason he would act the same in a fight. That he would analyse his oponent and try to find a weakness. And then when the time is right strike.

I think Revan could very well be one of the greatest fighter if not the second greatest fighter ever. If he would act in a fight the way he acts in a war then he would be a fearsome oponent indeed. And yes Exar did develop his own weapon but that weapon would not help him that much against Revan. Revan would sure as hell know of it unlike Exar his oponents. Exar would lose an edge there, and I don't think having a staff weapon would give Exar any kind of advantage against somebody who know how to fight it.

Darth Windu
I agree with you that Revan is one of the best fighters there was, no doubt. Read my Mace/Dooku vs. Revan. And you misunderstood the point of my post on Exar's staff weapon. I was merely stating that in Revan's time, the staff-wielders were incompetent younglings compared to Kun. And he certainly never faced anyone of Kun's calibre. Exar fought someone close in Ulic.

It in no way would be an easy victory. I would never be so arrogant as to say that. But I think Exar's superior power could stall Revan's superior knowledge and intuition long enough for Mace to assist him in the victory.

Fishy
Oh yeah I agree with that. But Exar beating Revan? I don't think you can really tell who would win that fight. And yes you are right, Exar is better then those people. But Revan does know about the weapon, and Malak wasn't half bad either. He would be a match for Ulic. And Ulic was a lot weaker then Exar later on apparently, so he gained a lot of power without fighting anybody as powerful as him.

Darth Windu
It's pretty undecided, but I think Exar could win for reasons I've already stated. But it would be close. That's just my opinion. But you're right it's hard to tell, so we'll leave it at a stalemate for now.

matreid
Originally posted by Arbiter
Mace beats Bandon
Exar beats Revan

You stole the words right from my mouth! wink

Fishy
Lets, a stalemate works out for Exar anyways so it hardly matters.

Darth Infidus
A better match up wouldve been Kun and Bandon vs. Revan and Mace

Darth Windu
Nah, you'd have to change Bandon to Dooku or something so Mace wouldn't win for certain.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Infidus
A better match up wouldve been Kun and Bandon vs. Revan and Mace

How deos that make a difference? your just repeating what i started with.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Well I think Lord Revan exceeds Kun in power and strategy, and he would defeat Kun, but it would take a while. Mace would kill Bandon really quick though and help Kun take down Revan. Mace and Kun win.

He exceeds Kun in strategy, but power is definitely a different matter. Kun's power with the force is one of the greatest we've seen; he's not as controlled as Revan as far as tactics go, but he's no slouch. I wouldn't say Revan "exceeds" Kun in power, strategy: yes, but power: no.

Kun has exhibited more pure force abilities than Revan, as far as lightsaber combat, I'd say they are pretty close.

By the same whim, what's the logic he would beat Mace? Mace has only lost to Yoda and Dooku, and if you count the cheapshot, to Sidious and Anakin. We know he possesses Shatterpoint, and he also has perfected Vapaad. Both of them are great fighters, but I'll take Mace over Bandon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.