Can Flash SURVIVE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
DeathStroke
Batman
Wolverine
Spiderman
Doc Ock
Punisher
Captain America
Nightwing
Robin

AT THE SAME TIME smokin'

Cosmic Cube
Deathstroke will probably get 'em. smokin'

Cosmic Cube
Why would they want to ass-rape him? confused

long pig
Yes, ass rape.
Touche...

Superman 24
Hes moving so fast, they cant tell if its a girl or a boy........I tried

Dizzle
Deathstroke made Flash impale himself on a sword once... Dunno if he can do it again, but I'd give a bigger slice to the group.

Superman 24
Maybe he throws Batman into slade.

long pig
Can't rape the willing I say!

Impaled once? Ha! Flash will be impaled like...nine times here.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superman 24
Hes moving so fast, they cant tell if its a girl or a boy........I tried

lmao. Gross.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Can't rape the willing I say!

Impaled once? Ha! Flash will be impaled like...nine times here.

ROTFL!!

laughing

droolio

gautam
thats just bad writing...flash should have seen it coming and turned around...i think if flash was writen well he could beat all of them in a second...

Dizzle
Deathstroke's precog allowed him to see exactly where Flash would run. Flash controls his body as well as a normal human. He just goes a lot faster (everything's relative). If you were running full tilt and a sword popped out in front of you, you'd probly get hit.

droolio for no reason

jrodslam
Actually Dizzle, DS set Flash up to run around him. He knew Flash was going to run around due to the explosives going off all around him except for the rear.

But youre right about him not being able to stop in time. He wasnt expecting that one.

Dr.SpiderHulk
You see...I see ass rape as bad thing...Flash is not mean.....I see him winning and possible tie them up maybe...

Cosmic Cube
What if he wants to get ass raped?

kgkg
wtf is going on here ass raped? what

Dr.SpiderHulk
You like ass rape?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
You like ass rape?

The concept of ass rape is alright, in some of it's aspects.

Other than that, I don't think I'd like to actually experience it.

But, I am not the Flash.

long pig
lol wtf

Cosmic Cube
I mean that the idea of ass rape, in itself, is pretty OK.

I just don't want to ever get 'ass-raped' myself.

But, who are we to dictate what the Flash likes?

Know what I mean?

Batman Wins
He gets what raped ?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Dizzle
Deathstroke's precog allowed him to see exactly where Flash would run. Flash controls his body as well as a normal human. He just goes a lot faster (everything's relative). If you were running full tilt and a sword popped out in front of you, you'd probly get hit.

droolio for no reason
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually Dizzle, DS set Flash up to run around him. He knew Flash was going to run around due to the explosives going off all around him except for the rear.

But youre right about him not being able to stop in time. He wasnt expecting that one.

Don't you guys find it odd that a guy who can dodge bullets touching his skin from a "stop" would have trouble dodging a sword?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Don't you guys find it odd that a guy who can dodge bullets touching his skin from a "stop" would have trouble dodging a sword?

Was he running towards the bullets when he did this? Answer the question Swanky. Was he?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Batman Wins
He gets what raped ?
ASS-raped. You heard him.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
ASS-raped. You heard him.

Lol..that aint kool.

Anyway did you notice the guys sig...superman looks like hes....look at it and you tell me laughing out loud

long pig
SuperDump.

Batman Wins
Lol look where his hands are and thinl harder

long pig
Super hand dump?

Cosmic Cube
He could possibly be masturbating.

Cosmic Cube
Super hand dump?

Super wankerspanker.

long pig
hhehe what makes it worse is his quote
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_73199_r4.gif
JUST TRY AND STOP ME!!!

Batman Wins
hhehe what makes it worse is his quote
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_73199_r4.gif
JUST TRY AND STOP ME!!!

laughing

Metalmanx
Flash could easily dodge bullets WHILE running at them. You have to understand that even the fastest things are standing still when he's moving even relatively fast. Even if he is running towards the bullets, he still would react with plenty of time to move out of the way.

Or he could just vibrate so they go through him.

Flash will beat all of these guys in less than a second.

CorderaMitchell
Flash smokes them easier than wonderwoman did.

GUys" wt-

Flash is already with supergirl, doing the ass raping, now hes typing on his keyboard on this forum to tell us he's winning.

Ask me how I know...

Logan 87
With Deathstroke and Punisher firing, and chucking grenades, he would loose.

Metalmanx
You do know that Flash can continue to vibrate his body even while running. That means not only will be able to virtually invulnerable to the explosions and bullets, but he will also be able to cause each one of his opponents to explode by vibrating inside of them.

So...there's really no chance that these guys can beat him. Again, Flash wins in less than a second.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
With Deathstroke and Punisher firing, and chucking grenades, he would loose.

Here he goes again, he gives NO explanation, and he doesn't know flash.

Don't waste your time against him guys.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Here he goes again, he gives NO explanation, and he doesn't know flash.

Don't waste your time against him guys.

Yeah throwing grenates and heavy fire isnt an eplanation. Yeah with all that explostions around them Flash just goes through it, even the deathgstroke himself has precog and knows where to hit.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah throwing grenates and heavy fire isnt an eplanation. Yeah with all that explostions around them Flash just goes through it, even the deathgstroke himself has precog and knows where to hit.

grenates?

deathgstroke?

explostions?

DS has no precog, only proving my point about what I said.

jrodslam
Flash wins. As soon as the fight starts, he shifts into gear. Everyone would be motionless. He wins via knockout or sonic boom.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed.

Logan 87
grenates?

deathgstroke?

explostions?

DS has no precog, only proving my point about what I said.

Thats why he took out flash by himself right rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
Thats why he took out flash by himself right rolling on floor laughing

PIS/CIS examples aren't helping you,how is he getting stabbed when he can feel the sword at a stop.

Dont try to change the subject, because you know he doesn't have pre cog.

How is wolverine beating wonderwoman then? smartie?

jrodslam
Deathstroke doesnt have pre-cog. Hes just always well prepared. And is always a step ahead. Kinda like Batman but +++times.

Logan 87
PIS/CIS examples aren't helping you,how is he getting stabbed when he can feel the sword at a stop.

Dont try to change the subject, because you know he doesn't have pre cog.

How is wolverine beating wonderwoman then? smartie?

I never said that wolverine beat wonder woman.

You use a differ person every page.

and he already beat flash by himself with a sword. Like I said he looses this because of what i stated on the other pages

CorderaMitchell
You stated nonthing, but give a comic example.

DD beat wolverine so what does that mean?

Marrow did too, see where that logic falters?

How does wolverine beat Iron Man?

Logan 87
You stated nonthing, but give a comic example.

DD beat wolverine so what does that mean?

Marrow did too, see where that logic falters?

How does wolverine beat Iron Man?

funny you use dd beat wolverine and stuff but when I go wolverine beat..you go you cant use those.

CorderaMitchell
funny you use dd beat wolverine and stuff but when I go wolverine beat..you go you cant use those.

I just posted the damn post to discredit its own self, did you not read...

"See where that logic falters?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Logan 87
You had a fanboy test, and maybe iron man was in there, and i said no. Also I said he could penatrate his armor. Just said he could penatrate his armor.

Its like you sai a guy with a missle vs you
I say I could kill him with anife because he is human. I could kill the human
not I could beat him , just that I could not beat could not beat could not beat could...not beat

jrodslam
Logan 87, you have to understand that when Flash hits gear, nobody moves. Everything and everyone is still.

Yes Deathstroke took out Flash, Canary, Hawkman, Zatanna, Atom, Kyle, and Ollie. But that was PIS/CIS. Basically the issue was a Deathstroke fest. Wally thought a good'ol fast punch was gona do him in. He underestimated DS. DS knew that. How? "Different costume. Same mistakes."

In this senario however, its FLash alone vs these people. Once he hits gear, the fight is over. How can i make you understand?

Logan 87
Logan 87, you have to understand that when Flash hits gear, nobody moves. Everything and everyone is still.

Yes Deathstroke took out Flash, Canary, Hawkman, Zatanna, Atom, Kyle, and Ollie. But that was PIS/CIS. Basically the issue was a Deathstroke fest. Wally thought a good'ol fast punch was gona do him in. He underestimated DS. DS knew that. How? "Different costume. Same mistakes."

In this senario however, its FLash alone vs these people. Once he hits gear, the fight is over. How can i make you understand?

Ohso when deathstroke beats people,, it doesnt count because its pis/cis. Oh ok, why didnt you just say that

CorderaMitchell
You cannot, he doesn't see this is a hypothetical debate.

Logan 87

Oh I understand now, that you explain it, but sadly even if I admit your right, I will here oh you thought deathstroke beat flash over and over and over, oh you said deathstroke beat flash, and over.

So it like you cant say your wrong or something

CorderaMitchell
Ohso when deathstroke beats people,, it doesnt count because its pis/cis. Oh ok, why didnt you just say that

You don't know what the HELL you're talking about.

If thats the case, then why would wolverine beat him?

CorderaMitchell
Oh I understand now, that you explain it

I get it. You respond BEFORE you read the post, yea, you are on my ignore list now...

jrodslam

Not at all. What im saying is that everyone though it would be a walk in the park. Mainly Wally.

You dont realize how fast Flash is or can be in an instant.

Logan 87
You don't know what the HELL you're talking about.

If thats the case, then why would wolverine beat him?

HOW MANY TIMES MAN DO I HAVE TO SAY HE LOOSES.

IN A SCENARIO I SAID HE LOOSES, BUT A GU Y EXPLAINED IT TO ME AND I AGREED HE LOOSES THEN TOO BUTTT YOU DONT SEEM TO CAREEE YOU JUST KEEP SAYING U SAID THIS IN EVER THREAD

Logan 87
I get it. You respond BEFORE you read the post, yea, you are on my ignore list now...

GOOD

CorderaMitchell
HOW MANY TIMES MAN DO I HAVE TO SAY HE LOOSES.

IN A SCENARIO I SAID HE LOOSES, BUT A GU Y EXPLAINED IT TO ME AND I AGREED HE LOOSES THEN TOO BUTTT YOU DONT SEEM TO CAREEE YOU JUST KEEP SAYING U SAID THIS IN EVER THREAD

You said this before you agreed....

Now you are lying, just like when you said wolverine beats carnage...

Logan 87

Point is Cordera if I agree or not you will post in other threads he said x beat x if i even say i was wrong , but when i dont say im wrong then you say why cant you just admit your wrong.

Either way you do one or the other so whats the point.

And you speak about me bring in wolverine in a match, yet you bring in

ironman carnage and everyone in marvel

Logan 87

Yeah again ypou dont say i said he beat him with sabertooth there

see this is what im talking about

CorderaMitchell
ypou?

You DON'T pay attention, people give EXCELLENT reasons, and you keep saying the same thing.

Wolverine beats Flash, hahahahhahhahah!!

Logan 87
ypou?

You DON'T pay attention, people give EXCELLENT reasons, and you keep saying the same thing.

Wolverine beats Flash, hahahahhahhahah!!

see what im talking aboiut

after i said this 5000000000000000000000 times
A guy explained he has footing and could see it, so I said I agreed and said he looses either way now but you dont care, you just want to use something .

you dont listen

CorderaMitchell
see what im talking aboiut

after i said this 5000000000000000000000 times
A guy explained he has footing and could see it, so I said I agreed and said he looses either way now but you dont care, you just want to use something .

you dont listen

You don't comprehend, you're a interesting guy, just like esteemed one, hulk power, and the others said.

Wolverine beating Godzilla, pffft.

Logan 87
You don't comprehend, you're a interesting guy, just like esteemed one, hulk power, and the others said.

Wolverine beating Godzilla, pffft. p

i SAID HE ****ING LOOSESSS YOU DONT LSIETNSQER CJARKESLVBGHKN HOLY SHIT.

Yo man Now i just think after i answer you say the same shit i answered,but just 15 mins later

Now I know your just trying to make me mad so

dont forget to make an insult and repeat your self in another thread

CorderaMitchell
" he beats godzilla, because he has claws and a healing factor"

You just said it,, and you ALSO said you wouldn't be in anymore threads with wolverine, but you just keep coming back.

Logan 87
" he beats godzilla, because he has claws and a healing factor"

You just said it,, and you ALSO said you wouldn't be in anymore threads with wolverine, but you just keep coming back.

I didnt say that anywhere here.

If i said that in the acualy thread i was being sarcastic

You said because he has claws and healing factor being sarcastic in every threadso im sure you would understand

CorderaMitchell
I didnt say that anywhere here.

If i said that in the acualy thread i was being sarcastic

You said because he has claws and healing factor being sarcastic in every threadso im sure you would understand

Please do a spellcheck, and no you didn't do it here.

I've been arguing these boards ALOT longer than you, and I've said he won in many of them.

Its only the fanboys who whine and complain, but don't bother debating, I deal with them alot.

You don't make ANY arguments.

Then you say stuff like.

"wolverine already fought galactus, so there."

Logan 87
Please do a spellcheck, and no you didn't do it here.

I've been arguing these boards ALOT longer than you, and I've said he won in many of them.

Its only the fanboys who whine and complain, but don't bother debating, I deal with them alot.

You don't make ANY arguments.

Then you say stuff like.

"wolverine already fought galactus, so there."

I aint even going to bother argueing with you anymore, because all you do is insult me

CorderaMitchell
Where did I insult you, do you have a crush on me?

Logan 87
Where did I insult you, do you have a crush on me?

there you go again

shaolin9976
Flash dies here!

Logan 87
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Flash dies here!

No he wins, because once hes in motion its like everyone is frozen

shaolin9976
But with prep time those guys can set up a trap for flash...and then wham!! he's dead!

Logan 87
Originally posted by shaolin9976
But with prep time those guys can set up a trap for flash...and then wham!! he's dead!

I seen your posts, and your just saying that to be stupid.

CorderaMitchell
there you go again

there you go again...

CorderaMitchell
I seen your posts, and your just saying that to be stupid.

Its okay for you to insult people eh?

Logan 87
there you go again...

A little late to respond. im over this

Logan 87
Its okay for you to insult people eh?

ok cordera im going to ask the mods to banned me

CorderaMitchell
how can you ask them to "banned" you?

That would mean you went into the future and started posting again.

Logan 87
how can you ask them to "banned" you?

That would mean you went into the future and started posting again.

What ?

I pmed tron asking him to banned me, and when he gets it he will

Hegemon875
TOPIC> I really think it depends on the circumstances, If the flash can make the first move then I think its totally possible that he'd win.

CorderaMitchell
What ?

I pmed tron asking him to banned me, and when he gets it he will
He'd have to have a reason, otherwise you'd just have to leave yourself.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I really think it depends on the circumstances, If the flash can make the first move then I think its totally possible that he'd win.

Thats the thing. He'll always make the first move. Depending on how fast hes moving is another story. If he hits gear as soon as he moves then he wins easily.

CorderaMitchell
You beat me to it.

Logan 87
He'd have to have a reason, otherwise you'd just have to leave yourself.

I will call him a shit head

CorderaMitchell
lol really!?!?!

EsteemedLeader
bats and deathstroke end this. deathstrokeblew out both of kid flashs' knees, so i think he can hit flash. and batman shoots some missiles from the batmobile and dead. just dead

jrodslam
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
bats and deathstroke end this. deathstrokeblew out both of kid flashs' knees, so i think he can hit flash. and batman shoots some missiles from the batmobile and dead. just dead

I hear that Kid Flash was slowed down already. Im not sure how true that is, but it doesnt matter cause Wally is faster than Bart. Jay is also faster than Bart if im not mistaken.

youre telling me that missiles from the batmobile are going to hit Flash? Sorry sir.

CorderaMitchell
He knows he loves batman...

Hegemon875
Thats the thing. He'll always make the first move. Depending on how fast hes moving is another story. If he hits gear as soon as he moves then he wins easily.

No, its completely possible for him to be taken off guard after all he doesnt have eyes in the back of his head.

jrodslam
No, its completely possible for him to be taken off guard after all he doesnt have eyes in the back of his head.

Hegemon, everything is still. He wouldnt need eyes in the back of his head. Nothing else would be able to hit him. What is going to be moving fast enough to catch him off guard?

Plus one sonic boom from Flash, and the team is out.

EsteemedLeader

youre telling me that missiles from the batmobile are going to hit Flash? Sorry sir.

they will after he gets shot by deathstroke. pay attention stick out tongue

jrodslam
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
they will after he gets shot by deathstroke. pay attention stick out tongue

Shot by Deathstroke? Hmmm......brb.

Hegemon875
Hegemon, everything is still. He wouldnt need eyes in the back of his head. Nothing else would be able to hit him. What is going to be moving fast enough to catch him off guard?

Plus one sonic boom from Flash, and the team is out.

You're assuming he already moving, if the flash is just walking down the street and gets jumped from behind by these guys he's dead.

jrodslam
Flash was on the terrace and heard the shot. As soon as he did, everythig froze around him. He had no idea where the bullet was going neither.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7845/flashfindingsniper7hb.th.jpg

Flash was trying to get his powers back and was about to get beat up by a bunch of thugs. Was shot at at point blank, and hit gear again.

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8093/flashshotatpointblank4xk.th.jpg
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/9210/flashshotatpointblank29vz.th.jpg

Getting shot at by multiple guns at that.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7830/flashshotatpointblank34ei.th.jpg

Then makes a sonic boom that destroys a building and burries the thugs.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6559/flashdestroyingbuildingwithson.th.jpg

Hes not getting hit by any bullets fired from Punisher nor, DS. Batman, Wolverine or anyone in this fight wont even know what happened. Flash wins. And easy at that.

jrodslam
You're assuming he already moving, if the flash is just walking down the street and gets jumped from behind by these guys he's dead.

Hes fighting them all at the same time as the op stated. From in a standing positin, any bullet still wont be able to touch him. You are seriously underestimating how fast Flash can move from 0 mph instantly.

long pig
So, he can't go from 0-mach 8 having to move around things....barely breaking the sound barrier. "I'm moving fast but time doesn't stop."

Which makes him having to run around those bombs DS set for him all the more realistic. Add DS' reflexes and his enhanced vision which allows him to see highspeeders, it makes perfect sense.

Indeed, jrod.

jrodslam
So, he can't go from 0-mach 8 having to move around things....barely breaking the sound barrier. "I'm moving fast but time doesn't stop."

Which makes him having to run around those bombs DS set for him all the more realistic. Add DS' reflexes and his enhanced vision which allows him to see highspeeders, it makes perfect sense.

Indeed, jrod.

Did you over look the first part when he hears the shot? "As soon as I hear it I shift into gear. Things freeze around me."

He slowed down at the time he was running through a whole parade. The only reason he didnt go to mach 8 was because of the people. Because he was "weaving through the crowd." A crowd with 1,000's of people.

Plus he was moving way faster there, than he was when DS egnited the bombs in crisis. Plus DS already had the traps set up for Wally soley.

In this fight DS wouldnt even have time to hit a button.

Almost had me there LP. Almost.

28Dave37
flash most likely beats them all

Hegemon875

Hes fighting them all at the same time as the op stated. From in a standing positin, any bullet still wont be able to touch him. You are seriously underestimating how fast Flash can move from 0 mph instantly.

Yes I know He's fighting them at the same time, and I never mentioned anything about a bullet. And anyone can move from 0 mph instantly just start moving laughing j/k I know what you mean.

What I have said is if anyone one of those people sneak up to the flash from behind when he's not expecting any kind of confrontation it would only take ONE hit to knock him out he's fast yes but as far invulnerability at normal speed he's only human.

jrodslam
What I have said is if anyone one of those people sneak up to the flash from behind when he's not expecting any kind of confrontation it would only take ONE hit to knock him out he's fast yes but as far invulnerability at normal speed he's only human.

But its all of them against him. Theres no sneaking up. I admit if Flash didnt know he had to fight them, then ofcourse he loses by someone sneaking behind him and knocking him out.

But in this fight he IS expecting confrontation. thus theres nobody to sneak up on him. As good ol Eleveninches would say.....

FLASH WINS!

WhiteRacistGirl
Flash cant beat Doc Ock. 4 tendrils swinging aroun, will hit flash, even if Ock cant see him

Dizzle
Psshh. He won't be able to tell that they're swinging around. Flash jumps through a gap between two of em and punches the good Doctor's face in. Then moves on to the rest. Deathstroke's still a bit of a wild card, but he didn't prep the battlefield this time... Flash can still win 7/10 though.

long pig
Did you over look the first part when he hears the shot? "As soon as I hear it I shift into gear. Things freeze around me."

He slowed down at the time he was running through a whole parade. The only reason he didnt go to mach 8 was because of the people. Because he was "weaving through the crowd." A crowd with 1,000's of people.

Plus he was moving way faster there, than he was when DS egnited the bombs in crisis. Plus DS already had the traps set up for Wally soley.

In this fight DS wouldnt even have time to hit a button.

Almost had me there LP. Almost.

No no no. You missunderstood me, Flash owns this match hard.

What I was talking about is the time Slade stabbed him, you showed perfect proof that it was a very realistic and possible that Slade was able to stab Flash like he did that time. Not PIS at all.

You spelled it out better than I could. Thanks partner wink

Gotham Girl
He does

Hegemon875
But its all of them against him. Theres no sneaking up. I admit if Flash didnt know he had to fight them, then ofcourse he loses by someone sneaking behind him and knocking him out.

But in this fight he IS expecting confrontation. thus theres nobody to sneak up on him. As good ol Eleveninches would say.....

FLASH WINS!

It was never stated how they would confront each other, which is why in an earlier post I made I said the outcome would depend on the circumstances. Of course in a straight fight flash wins, few heroes stand any kind of chance against him.

Bludhaven Boy
If Geoff Johns had written that fight scene, there is no way he would have impaled Flash. If you hadn't noticed, Meltzer wasn't great with fight scenes (he had Kyle Rayner try to punch Deathstroke, dear sweet lord!). Most writer's have trouble with the flash. Here's how this goes down: The flash runs around the arena 1000 times before anybody can think, and sucks away all the oxygen. Everybody passes out except for Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Deathstroke. The Bat's all have extra oxygen pellets on them, and I am assuming Deathstroke can hold his breath extra long. Deathstroke, the big threat, goes down when flash dismantles all his guns, (kid flash did it, so wally can) steals his sword and staff, and hits him with 4 jabs, an uppercut, and a snap kick to the temple all in less than a second. Deathstroke is fast, but he still moves slow enough to see. The Flash does not. The bats go down in similar fashion, unless Batman somehow manages, (doubtful) to drop a flash bang in the time it takes Wally to take Slade, in which case he HAS to stop running so he doesn't paste himself into something or someone. However, his eyes will recover very quickly, so if Bat's and the others are going to take him down, they have to do it quickly, and they basically have to slit his throat every two minutes or so to keep him down. I say Wally takes it.

Cathy X-23
Flash is faster than fast so he could beat all of them....is it just me or does the poll look a little ...funny.

thezenbrawler
dont know, cause slade beat kid flash before, and hes takin on wally before.now slade with all that help, it'll be over in a flash, get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.