NJO luke Mace Windu and Qui Gon Jinn Vs Darth Revan Darth malak and Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
jedi
NJO luke
Mace Windu
Qui GOn Jinn

vs Sith
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Nihilus

well who do you think would win id say the teams are pretty even

matreid
The sith would win IMO.

jpsmith5
The Sith wins the match easily all the Sith have to do is sit back and let Nihilus drain the Jedi.

darth-yoda
nihilus dosnt have the eating thing in any of my threads involving him

darth vraya
The sith would win because revan would own Njo luke. The other two fights were pretty equal though

Darth Windu
You're a fool. The Jedi would lose, yes. But you're a fool.

darth-yoda
who is a fool and why
Windu would fight malak and win while QGJ fights nihilus nihilus wins that nihilus fights mace and loses then helps luke kill revan that what i think would happen

MAKASHIMAN
You have made a Revanpost hurry! Run before they explode with fanboyism!!!!

darth-yoda
what are you talking about

Fishy
How would Malak lose from Windu. Windu is great and could have been one of the best. Malak is one of the best. He learned a lot in lightsaber fighting has a good control of the force fought countless of enemy's and owned them all. Even powerful Jedi Masters. There is just no way that Malak would lose from Windu. if Windu would have been born in times of war then yes Windu would probably win, but he wasn't. He just doesn't match Malak.

darth-yoda
so malak and nihilus end up helping revan dose NJO luke have a chance no way in hell IMO

Darth_Janus
This guy wins...

Fishy
No he doesn't...

darth-yoda
mace was a very experianced duelist and i think that maybe he could take malak

Darth Windu
Ahah, but Malak was more experienced. He fought through several years of war as a frontline General everytime. Mace was a frontline General as well, but for not even half the time. And all he fought was droids, machinery, and a couple of Dark Jedi. Malak fought Mandalorians, a LOT of Jedi and Dark Jedi, some on Maul's level, and probably some powerful Sith/ Jedi Apprentices and Jedi Masters. I believe it was Kavar who he defeated?

Fishy
Yeah and Kavar was the most experienced of them all that includes Masters that were around during Exar his time... He probably participated in the great hunt or something

Darth Windu
Good point.

Darth_Janus
Hm. I had forgotten about the Great Hunt.

kamikz
Many people have said that without Nihilous draining ability a farm boy with a blaster could beat him. But I don't think that's the deal, he's hard to beat in KOTOR 2, but if it's true then Qui-Gon beats him and could probably stab either Revan or Malak in the back.
Hey does anybody know where you can see Star Wars Clone Wars series ( the cartoons). Is there a web site or something?

Darth_Janus

Nai Fohl
Qui-Gon is a terrible weak link here. Nihilus would kill him pretty easily. Then he helps Malak to destroy Mace and then it's NJO Luke vs Revan, Malak and Nihilus.

Then NJO Luke realizes that he realy can't leave the galaxy under the command of three Sith Lord like that, instakills Nihilus through the force, cuts Malaks head off and throws Revan into a black hole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
Janus, why are you calling me a noob, I were just wondering if Nihilous was bad or good without his force power.

darth-yoda
nihilus and look at the way i spelt it nihilus was a sith lord you dont get to that rank without being able to fight he IMo was a good sith nowere near revan or vader but good about as good as maul maybe a bit better once more for you NIHILUS

Fishy
Nihilus would rape QGJ he may have a lot to thank to his power but the way he is in Kotor 2 still makes him more then good enough to defeat QGJ.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Then NJO Luke realizes that he realy can't leave the galaxy under the command of three Sith Lord like that, instakills Nihilus through the force, cuts Malaks head off and throws Revan into a black hole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This part is pretty accurate. Don't forget that if Luke ever gets into trouble, he'll summon Jacen Solo who will proceed to use ungodly force powers.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Illustrious
This part is pretty accurate. Don't forget that if Luke ever gets into trouble, he'll summon Jacen Solo who will proceed to use ungodly force powers.

No...he summons the spirits of Yoda and Anakin. Yoda will stand before Luke deflecting every force attack that is thrown at him and Anakin will force choke everybody in a 20 mile radius...

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by darth-yoda
nihilus and look at the way i spelt it nihilus was a sith lord you dont get to that rank without being able to fight he IMo was a good sith nowere near revan or vader but good about as good as maul maybe a bit better once more for you NIHILUS

Yo give him a break english is probably his second language dude...just like me and most likely you too..but u don't have to be so hard on him..

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
No...he summons the spirits of Yoda and Anakin. Yoda will stand before Luke deflecting every force attack that is thrown at him and Anakin will force choke everybody in a 20 mile radius...

Ah right, I'm sorry about the typo. Don't forget he'll bring Obi-Wan from the dead and use him to deflect blaster bolts.

darth-yoda
kronos your right but he must of read the previos posts and realised that it was spelt nihilus

Darth Windu
*spelled*. Not "spelt".

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
This guy wins...

I'm just wondering, if he cleaves the ball in half and one half goes over the fence, and one half gets caught, does that mean it's both a homerun and an out?

darth-yoda
thanks windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.