Hey, have you kids ever heard of Kool Kieth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
If so, they dogs drink my piss! big grin

Who has any links so I can let my co-workers hear, 'Sex Style'??? confused

Tired Hiker
post removed

mysterio69
the greatest lyrics written...ever.

SlipknoT
WHat the hell? lol

cking
what?

Cinemaddiction
You honestly think you should be sharing that shit with us? I'm honestly surprised, and thought you'd know better, man...

BlackC@t
TH, you're a dork no expression...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
You honestly think you should be sharing that shit with us? I'm honestly surprised, and thought you'd know better, man...

Hey, I'm sorry guys, I thought they were funny and with the lyrics you kids listen to in songs these days I thought it would be funny. My bad. I apologize. embarrasment

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey, I'm sorry guys, I thought they were funny and with the lyrics you kids listen to in songs these days I thought it would be funny. My bad. I apologize. embarrasment
thank god it wasn't "Davy Crockett" by Slick Rick or youd be banned....lol

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I think my days of posting rap lyrics are over. erm

magic_hate_ball
Yeah, I think my days of posting rap lyrics are over. erm
that sucks

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
that sucks

Okay, I'll post some clean rap lyrics in the near future like DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's, 'Parents just don't understand' or 'A Nightmare on my Street'. big grin

Fionnuala
Or Summertime eek!

Tired Hiker
yeah yeah, or Summertime!

magic_hate_ball
Okay, I'll post some clean rap lyrics in the near future like DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's, 'Parents just don't understand' or 'A Nightmare on my Street'. big grin
usaflag hurrah for censorship and not treading on the senstivities of others....usaflag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.