Darth Maul and Darth Revan Vs Darth Bandon and Darth Tulak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Happy Dance <---Just a habit

matreid
A habit I want you to get rid of! mad

stick out tongue

darth vraya
Maul OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNS!!!!!!!!
bandon and then helps revan finish off tulak

Human Vader
There is no Darth Tulak you f*cking moron. Bandon vs Maul would be a good fight but Tulak would kill Revan all too easily, then Maul gets his ass raped by the two of them.

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by Human Vader
There is no Darth Tulak you f*cking moron. Bandon vs Maul would be a good fight but Tulak would kill Revan all too easily, then Maul gets his ass raped by the two of them.

Dude, my mistake. Be nice...jackass... Happy Dance

darth vraya
Originally posted by Human Vader
There is no Darth Tulak you f*cking moron. Bandon vs Maul would be a good fight but Tulak would kill Revan all too easily, then Maul gets his ass raped by the two of them. Dude calm down. breath in throught the nose out through the mouth and stop calling people f#$%g morons. rolling on floor laughing

darth-yoda
revan holds tulak maul kills bandon just then helps revan kill hord stop the banana just say somthing like who do you think will win

Nai Fohl
Tulak Hord kills Maul and Revan on his own while Bandon is drinking some coffee...

Hell...Tulak Hord is said to make the people in KotoR times look as they were children with a lightsaber (that includes Revan). He had a unique talent for lightsaber combat and he was a Dark Lord of the Sith. He will pretty likely do the same to Revan and Maul that Dooku did to Obi-Wan and Anakin in AotC.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Tulak Hord kills Maul and Revan on his own while Bandon is drinking some coffee...

Hell...Tulak Hord is said to make the people in KotoR times look as they were children with a lightsaber (that includes Revan). He had a unique talent for lightsaber combat and he was a Dark Lord of the Sith. He will pretty likely do the same to Revan and Maul that Dooku did to Obi-Wan and Anakin in AotC.

I'd have to agree with this. Revan wasn't a bad lightsaber duelist by any stretch, but Tulak outclasses him. The same person that sings Revan's praises also notes Tulak's power, that's telling.

Fishy
I actually do think Revan has a better chance of beeating Tulak then anybody else... But thats only because he read his holocron, that still wouldn't mean he would win however. Tulaks power although unknown are probably great and greater then that of Revan. I can not be sure of it however, but if I trust whats in the book i'm writing and I do trust that stick out tongue then Tulak would wipe the floor with Revan and Bandon at the same time.

Darth_Janus
Yes, definately. Tulak Hord is the man. Of course, it'd be hilarious if Hord wasn't a man, but anyways... Hord wins this fight. He kills Bandon too, screw it.

Fishy
Making him a woman is going to be to hard to do and it will require to much rewriting. So he's a man. At least in my story he is.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but if Tulak was a woman it would explain why Kreia thinks Hord is the greatest. lol

Fishy
If Kreia is a lesbian, then yeah it might.

Darth_Janus
I don't even want to think about that possibility.

Fishy
Atton thought she was hot...

Darth Windu
Bandon takes Maul, Tulak stalls/kills Revan, if first option, Bandon helps. A bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.